PDA

View Full Version : ZXR250A For Sale

Chricks
4th November 2009, 12:36
I'm having to sell my bike to fund a trip around Europe, so let's hope it goes to a good home!

Nice little road bike, has been used as solely a commuter bike since I've had it ~2 years and taken good care of it. Had just been painted (Green/Blue/White) when I bought it. Had cam chain replaced and reg/rec completely rewired, care of Red Baron, about a thousand k's back. It's run perfectly since then! Chain and sprockets done recently. Back tyre only 500kms old.

Purrs louder than most ZXR250s, and runs nicely!

FYI: was put down once (at a standstill inside the garage :Oops:) and has a couple of stress fractures on the right front fearing, but invisible from further than 30cm away.

Will put up pics if interested. Come to view/test ride (normal conditions) on the North Shore.

Call/text Chris on 021 2474760.

Ragingrob
4th November 2009, 13:10
I'm having to sell my bike to fund a trip around Europe, so let's hope it goes to a good home!

Nice little road bike, has been used as solely a commuter bike since I've had it ~2 years and taken good care of it. Had just been painted (Green/Blue/White) when I bought it. Had cam chain replaced and reg/rec completely rewired, care of Red Baron, about a thousand k's back. It's run perfectly since then! Chain and sprockets done recently. Back tyre only 500kms old.

Purrs louder than most ZXR250s, and runs nicely!

FYI: was put down once (at a standstill inside the garage :Oops:) and has a couple of stress fractures on the right front fearing, but invisible from further than 30cm away.

Will put up pics if interested. Come to view/test ride (normal conditions) on the North Shore.

Call/text Chris on 021 2474760.

I think you should put up pics to create interest :yes:

Buckets4Me
5th November 2009, 21:42
I think you should put up pics to create interest :yes:

second that

Chricks
7th November 2009, 11:26
Message received! Will do today.

Chricks
8th November 2009, 11:05
Photos as requested - will put up more if interested. Better yet, come have a look for yourself!

Ragingrob
8th November 2009, 11:28
Much better, free bump :2thumbsup

ZK-Awesome
8th November 2009, 12:16
I've always wondered, what are the big hoses coming out of the top of a ZXR tank?

Mr. Peanut
8th November 2009, 12:24
To cool the electronics, and a placebo horsepower increase.

Chricks
8th November 2009, 14:29
Thanks ranginrob!

Yeah, the air funnel things are almost just there to make the bike look more alien-like. But the reg/rec's on these (under the tank) need all the cooling they can get!