PDA

View Full Version : Motu turns to the dark side.

Motu
30th October 2003, 09:48
OK,I'm sick of watching others have fun - now I've sucummed to the dark side of the force and joined the enemy.Look out you fucks - if the bull bars don't get you the tail pipe will.Look for me on all the nice twisty bits,going slow and belching black smoke.

Check out my new wheels - DIE - BIKER SCUM!!!

What?
30th October 2003, 09:52
Oh dear! I assume you will have a cell phone sugically attached to your left hand and ear as well?:gob:

Oscar
30th October 2003, 09:52
Who you goin' get to drive it up the steep hills?

aff-man
30th October 2003, 09:54
everyone writing down the licence plate no..

Mistake no.1 for the death-machine-driver :D:D

Motu
30th October 2003, 10:09
Well,she don't go as yet - sucked the taro big time....Mrs Tulongaloafa ran it out of oil and stopped when it did.Still,for $500 I should be able to make something out of it,even if I have to put a Corolla motor in it.

Motu
30th October 2003, 10:14
Originally posted by Oscar
Who you goin' get to drive it up the steep hills?

Adventure Riders are big and strong (well,with one exception) plenty of dumb oafs to help push - anyway,who's gunna bring the beer?

Your thoughts on a 1992 XT 400 Oscar? looks like a good compromise - and I can touch the ground!

Oscar
30th October 2003, 10:20
Originally posted by Motu
Adventure Riders are big and strong (well,with one exception) plenty of dumb oafs to help push - anyway,who's gunna bring the beer?

Your thoughts on a 1992 XT 400 Oscar? looks like a good compromise - and I can touch the ground!

I had a XT550 which had very dodgy electrics (one of the coils was fried and I couldn't get a replacement). Johnny had one too, fer much longer than I did - talk to him.

I'm still thinking you'd be happier on an XR250 (or even a TTR or KLX)...

Oscar
30th October 2003, 10:25
Is it this one at Cyclespot?
It looks like a sleeved down XT600.
A whole different kettle to my XT550.
Is it leccy start?
Looks like a good adv bike...

4skins
30th October 2003, 10:28
Your thoughts on a 1992 XT 400 4Skins? looks like a good compromise - and I can touch the ground!

I had a '92 XT550. I'll give you two bit (bytes?) of advice.
i keep up the oil and filter maintenance
ii keep a good battery in it. The charging systems are crap and burn out when the battery gets old and draws lots of current.

PS Oscar, what was the language for that other meaning for Pajero?

Oscar
30th October 2003, 10:31
Originally posted by 4skins
I had a '92 XT550. I'll give you two bit (bytes?) of advice.
i keep up the oil and filter maintenance
ii keep a good battery in it. The charging systems are crap and burn out when the battery gets old and draws lots of current.

PS Oscar, what was the language for that other meaning for Pajero?

Spanish.

What?
30th October 2003, 10:31
Originally posted by 4skins
what was the language for that other meaning for Pajero?

Spanish. Literally means "gripper"

4skins
30th October 2003, 10:34
Originally posted by What?
Spanish. Literally means "gripper"

There ya go Motu, I diddn even have to say it!:D

Whilst on that subject see This (http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,2702714a4560,00.html)

What?
30th October 2003, 10:36
Hey, Motu, how about dropping a supercharged & injected 350 Chev in it? Then go hunting boy racers...:D

Motu
30th October 2003, 10:37
Yeah,one of those,but at Mt Eden M/c,as traded for half the price.Not high tech suspn,preload only on the rear,nothing on the front,but I can damn near flat foot it - no good for high speed caning,but for adv and easy trail rides it could be the go for me.

Yeah,I reckon it's a shrunk 600 rather than a stretched 350,there's a slight weight penaty,not sure how much,can't find any specs on them.Letric leg,sure - and a 400 will cope with road sections better.

Motu
30th October 2003, 11:52
Originally posted by aff-man
everyone writing down the licence plate no..

Mistake no.1 for the death-machine-driver :D:D

Could be a new plate coming up - wonder if ''GRIPPER'' is taken - like...it's almost taylor made eh?

Oscar
30th October 2003, 12:37
Originally posted by MrGangstaBarry
CUNT

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

One o' yer satisfied customers, Motu?

4skins
30th October 2003, 12:53
Could be a new plate coming up - wonder if ''GRIPPER'' is taken - like...it's almost taylor made eh?

Seven characters - Doh!

DZL
30th October 2003, 13:07
It's quite a way to fall from that Pahero ('hero', parade, clue, hint hint) Motu m'man . .. .why doncha go straight to the mobility scooter option, fit knobblies & a few spare 11 plate batteries . ..way ta go!

HTH

BrooC ;-)))))))))))) arf arf arf . .. . .

750Y
30th October 2003, 13:24
OK,I'm sick of watching others have fun - now I've sucummed to the dark side of the force and joined the enemy.Look out you fucks - if the bull bars don't get you the tail pipe will.Look for me on all the nice twisty bits,going slow and belching black smoke.

lol, I'll be sure to wave as I cruise past You during rush hour. 8-)

Motu
30th October 2003, 13:42
Originally posted by Oscar
One o' yer satisfied customers, Motu?

Shit,I missed out on that one,all cleaned up.

but it appears good ol barry and I are on the same side - we gunna clean up all the silly fuckas on bikes...got my bike killin weapon,but she don't go.....yet

:D

DeanOh
30th October 2003, 14:40
You can get one of these for your numberplate.

www.platemates.co.nz

"4 wheels isnt as much fun as 2"

igor
19th May 2004, 18:22

Congratulations, your plate idea is currently available!

grpper

El Dopa
19th May 2004, 20:13
Seven characters - Doh!

GRIPPA?

messagetooshortmessagetooshortmessagetooshortmessa getooshortmessagetooshort

avgas
24th December 2004, 14:06
dont worry i gots some spark plugs in my pocket specially for your window, :no: nah just kiddn - ill save it for those fancy 4wds.
Hey at least you know too look for bikes - the rest of the 4wd owners i have to terrorize wif my zorst

Motu
24th December 2004, 18:09
Where the hell did you drag this up from?The Pajero has done 15,000km so far with no problems,well,the usual sorting out stuff,and I'm pretty happy with it so far.I've been on some grass...um....three times,didn't need 4 wheel drive but used it anyway just so I can say I use 4 wheel drive without lying.So it was a waste getting off road tyres,they are bloody noisy and don't get used to effect,but who knows what will happen next.The chime at 105kph is a bloody pain,but while it's still working I don't get speeding tickets.

Now,how do we put this thread back where it came from?

mini_me
24th December 2004, 18:48
Now,how do we put this thread back where it came from?

my guess is we leave it the hell alone? :whistle: