PDA

View Full Version : Mythbusters NZ #21 - Proof that hookers wear kackers...

Fatt Max
6th November 2009, 14:32
Yes, I can confirm that, contrary to popular belief, Hookers wear knickers and sometimes they even wash them.

Isnt that a nice piece of information.

To prove this to you fine people, I attach a picture taken today while working in Waverley Street, Central Auckland. Emily's Knock Shop is across the road and we noticed the laundry horse out on the balcony airing out one of the girlies smalls.

Not sure what they were made of, they say that hookers wear 100% pure wool knicks to keep their ankles warm, these looked more of your common or garden polyester and cotton, maybe the ladies among us can clarify that.

There, glad to be of service to the community....

slofox
6th November 2009, 14:38
Max, Max - you need to get out more boyo...

Rodney007
6th November 2009, 14:40
let me guess... near the kebab shop/denies and larporcheta?

YellowDog
6th November 2009, 14:46
Ankle warmers being used as Manhole covers.

Whatever next ?

Swoop
6th November 2009, 14:48
I was led to believe that after a good night's work, they just threw them at the wall and they stuck there...

portokiwi
6th November 2009, 15:51
Sorry I just had to put this up.
Was when I was in Portugal. every time we went to Gabbys mothers place we had to pass this block of flats.
lol every time. Good way to see what day of the week it was......:wari:

Fatt Max
6th November 2009, 15:56
Sorry I just had to put this up.
Was when I was in Portugal. every time we went to Gabbys mothers place we had to pass this block of flats.
lol every time. Good way to see what day of the week it was......:wari:

Mint.....!!

I wonder who she keeps the red ones for....that is. of course, if they belong to a chick...Portugal is a funny old place, eh

AllanB
6th November 2009, 15:56
Maybe the knickers are used for the really kinky clients
"Ah Kandi (notice whore type spelling) how much extra if you wear knickers first?"
"Oh Brutus, you are a dirty devil"

Fatt Max
6th November 2009, 16:02
Maybe the knickers are used for the really kinky clients
"Ah Kandi (notice whore type spelling) how much extra if you wear knickers first?"
"Oh Brutus, you are a dirty devil"

Brilliant......:lol:

portokiwi
6th November 2009, 16:05
Mint.....!!

I wonder who she keeps the red ones for....that is. of course, if they belong to a chick...Portugal is a funny old place, eh

Ohhh I saw the owner of them a few times:gob: She was HOT.......

Not in them lol just out there on the balcony lol

Fatt Max
6th November 2009, 16:31
Oh Porto, you big tease you.....

Now you tell me....and I've run out of latex gloves and Kleenex....oh well, best grab the cat I suppose......here kitty kitty.....