PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Members

Sniper
21st April 2005, 17:01
Just noticed on the homepage, we have now got 2000 new members, grow KB grow!!!

Sorry I would take a screenshot if I knew how

White trash
21st April 2005, 17:03
Why you little fucker!

Ya bet me to it, I've been watching for the past couple of days.

It'll drop down again soon though.

Waylander
21st April 2005, 17:03
Out of wich maybe half are active.

Sniper
21st April 2005, 17:07
Why you little fucker!

Ya bet me to it, I've been watching for the past couple of days.

It'll drop down again soon though.

Sorry WT, If I had known I would have left it, can you post sreen shots though?

Also, how can it drop down?

Storm
21st April 2005, 17:10
Yeah, WT how come? This is the Hotel California and all ya know

SPORK
21st April 2005, 17:13
I'd say that less than half of the members regularyrylllyrry (sp?) post though.

Waylander
21st April 2005, 17:14
I'd say that less than half of the members regularyrylllyrry (sp?) post though.
Isn't that what I said?

White trash
21st April 2005, 17:30
Sorry WT, If I had known I would have left it, can you post sreen shots though?

Also, how can it drop down?

Yeah, WT how come? This is the Hotel California and all ya know

Well ya see, young 'uns. It's like this.

I think (and somebody WILL correct me) that if you don't valdate your membership by logging on via the original e-mail ya got, after a certain time, the membership seems to disappear.

i think...

Sometimes. :confused:

Coyote
21st April 2005, 18:11
Best way to see who is active is to search up who are the senior members:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showgroups.php?

dveus
21st April 2005, 18:18
Being a senior member isn't really a true indication of how many people are active. I spend way too much time on this forum, but don't just post meaningless crap to get my count up. Im sure I can't be the only one.

Thats not too say that all senior members do, most of whats posted is worth the read. Though there is alot of crap which seems to have no real purpose.

Waylander
21st April 2005, 18:20
Being a senior member isn't really a true indication of how many people are active. I spend way too much time on this forum, but don't just post meaningless crap to get my count up. Im sure I can't be the only one.

Thats not too say that all senior members do, most of whats posted is worth the read. Though there is alot of crap which seems to have no real purpose.
Pretty much the opposite of me then.:confused:

Coyote
21st April 2005, 20:15

True, but it's a rough guide to how many people spend a fair bit of time on here

SPORK
21st April 2005, 20:39
True, but it's a rough guide to how many people spend a fair bit of time on here
As in your case, 7am-9:30pm, 7 days a week? :bleh:

Blackbird
21st April 2005, 22:09
Who else thinks it would be good for non-members to see posted pictures? I hardly thing it's going to stuff up our membership if others can see them. Other bike websites I belong to don't have this restriction. I think it would be more of an attraction than anything to join up.

Geoff

Storm
21st April 2005, 22:46
Who else thinks it would be good for non-members to see posted pictures? I hardly thing it's going to stuff up our membership if others can see them. Other bike websites I belong to don't have this restriction. I think it would be more of an attraction than anything to join up.

Geoff

I'm with him on this one. BTW, nice signature

Gremlin
23rd April 2005, 21:49
can you post sreen shots though?
Yes, Dunno how technical you are, but see if you follow this.

There should be a button on your keyboard (normally in the collection above the arrow keys) called Printscreen or Prtsrn or something along those lines.

Pressing that button at anytime will make a screenshot of your screen, and put it into your "clipboard" (When you press paste in a program, the last image you put into the clipboard is copied out and pasted into the program).

open paint, Edit, paste and the desktop is pasted. You can edit, crop etc. Save as a jpeg/jpg and then add as a normal attachment.

Waylander
24th April 2005, 01:14
Yes, Dunno how technical you are, but see if you follow this.

There should be a button on your keyboard (normally in the collection above the arrow keys) called Printscreen or Prtsrn or something along those lines.

Pressing that button at anytime will make a screenshot of your screen, and put it into your "clipboard" (When you press paste in a program, the last image you put into the clipboard is copied out and pasted into the program).

open paint, Edit, paste and the desktop is pasted. You can edit, crop etc. Save as a jpeg/jpg and then add as a normal attachment.
Always wonderd ow you people did that.... Thanks for te explanation.:2thumbsup