PDA

View Full Version : MP taken for a ride

StoneY
7th November 2009, 18:22
...on my ST4 over the Taka's to Toppy's in Martinborough

Only bummer, with the 1000k challenge on almost no bikes on a perfect day at Toppys!!!

Convoyed with Connor, Cloggy and a few other great guys on a mix of bikes (nice BeemA u got there, Andrew, yum!)

Sorry fellahs forgot ya KB logins, please add ya pix of the day and ya take on our chat with Chris over lunch

Chris Hipkins is MP for Rimutaka, he wanted to see 'his' hill from our view, and UTTERLY loved the experience

Quite toodle at legal speeds (mostly) and Chris being a cyclist took to the big Ducati like a duck to water, howeward trip was a little more 'adventurous' to say the least
;)

Thanks to Hawkeye for the loan of a full saftey suit, and missus StoneY for the SHOEI I ended up using as Chris needed my L size helmet (for such a wee bloke too!!! big brain I guess....)

Hope the guys that came drop the pix in, was a good day, Chris had a ball, and we can be assured, Labour MP or not, he GOT it
He actually got it, at our level, and will assist our cause

Picked up Missus StoneY from her brothers on way home and a whole new adventure started as she had a few bourbons in her...and started to sing
:gob:

Ender EnZed
7th November 2009, 18:33
:rockon:
Nice work StoneY. Great to see he was willing to give it a try.

RentaTriumph
7th November 2009, 19:21
Now who is keen to take Chris Carter :-)

pete376403
7th November 2009, 19:34
Chris seemed an OK sort of guy. Glad he enjoyed the ride.
Unlike Rodney, he didn't try to charge us for having a meal with him.

And the Ducati is such an appropriate colour.
(The Hill road is so important, it has it's own MP)

StoneY
7th November 2009, 20:26
Thanks Pete!!!

He is a nice bloke

Insanity_rules
7th November 2009, 20:31
Good work guys, sorry I missed it.