PDA

View Full Version : The Red Dot brigade

Hitcher
21st April 2005, 20:34
Why have we got members in "invisible" mode? You know who you are...

SPORK
21st April 2005, 20:35
I suppose it's good for a bit o' lurkin', but does that also stop you from seeing who gave you (bad) rep as well?

Slipstream
21st April 2005, 20:45

I don't know about the red dots???? But I like being a ninja ;)

Zed
21st April 2005, 20:46
Why have we got members in "invisible" mode? You know who you are...But do you know who they are Mr Hitcher?

It's a free country. I say let them be human! :wavey:

Waylander
21st April 2005, 20:49
Most often are Slipstream and I don't think I have ever seen Wari online even though I know he is out there.:confused: He's watching me...

Slipstream
21st April 2005, 20:52
Most often are Slipstream and I don't think I have ever seen Wari online even though I know he is out there.:confused: He's watching me...

I'm not invisible!!! :confused:

I'm a ninja!!! :shifty:

Zed
21st April 2005, 20:56

I'm a ninja!!! :shifty: O dear, would someone pleeeease tell her the truth! :gob:

SPORK
21st April 2005, 21:01
O dear, would someone pleeeease tell her the truth! :gob:
Well, I'm a ninja too, so I believe her! Except I just need a katana, and cool ninja-gear.

I know, I know, I'm really sad

Sensei
21st April 2005, 21:05
Kai to the NINJA's
SENSEI

Slipstream
21st April 2005, 21:06
The Red Dot Brigade

Waylander
21st April 2005, 21:08
Hmmm. I'm a bit confused about this. Is the red dot thing something that tells Senior members who is in invisable mode or did someone actually have the gaul to bad rep you Hitcher?

Slipstream
21st April 2005, 21:09
I found a bike that I want almost as much as the R1 :love:

NC
21st April 2005, 22:07
http://lifeasrecess.com/aggie/images/A%20poo%20out.jpg

Storm
21st April 2005, 22:22
whats with that post NC? you been drinking? again? :killingme :lol:

NC
21st April 2005, 22:30
whats with that post NC? you been drinking? again? :killingme :lol:
Drinking? I wish!

SPORK
21st April 2005, 22:31
If you want a ninja, why don't you get a real one? aka 636?

Storm
21st April 2005, 22:40
Drinking? I wish!
My bad, must be an attack of the the sober, clear thinking willies :lol:

NC
21st April 2005, 22:59
My bad, must be an attack of the the sober, clear thinking willies :lol:
Narh, It's an attack of the..."Oh for fuck sake's"...

bugjuice
21st April 2005, 23:01
If you want a ninja, why don't you get a real one? aka 636?
see now we're talkin... :2thumbsup

Waylander
21st April 2005, 23:04
see now we're talkin... :2thumbsup
'05 ZX10R

http://www.mag-knight.com/images/titanimum%20zx10r.jpg
This is what I get for being a guy who buys bikes for thier looks. I can't make up my damn mind!!!

bugjuice
21st April 2005, 23:07
'05 ZX10R

This is what I get for being a guy who buys bikes for thier looks. I can't make up my damn mind!!!
yeah, but where do ya use all that power? 636 is more user friendly :niceone:

Waylander
21st April 2005, 23:09
yeah, but where do ya use all that power? 636 is more user friendly :niceone:
You do realize I ride an 1100cc cruiser right?
Tell ya what. Saturday when y'all are waiting to leave on the rally you let me ride yours around the lot and get a feel for it then I'll see if a 636 is enough power for me.:2thumbsup

bugjuice
21st April 2005, 23:10
yup... but you said it yourself..

SPORK
21st April 2005, 23:14
'05 ZX10R

http://www.mag-knight.com/images/titanimum%20zx10r.jpg
The front end is fugly in my opinion. The 636 is far better.

Although

The GSX-R 600 has the nicest front end, and everythingend ever.

Waylander
21st April 2005, 23:17
Nah mate I like the sharper angles of the ZX10R. 636 is to round and bubely. Although it was Quasi's bike that made me like the Ninjas in the first place.
Oh and NOTHIN will make me like a GSXR. Sorry WT but I don't like them. Don't know what it is but they just dont look right with me.

bungbung
22nd April 2005, 08:59
Tell ya what. Saturday when y'all are waiting to leave on the rally you let me ride yours around the lot and get a feel for it then I'll see if a 636 is enough power for me.:2thumbsup

Lets see:

1100cc 1996 Virago = 62hp
636cc 2005 ZX6R = 136hp

I don't think the 636 will have enought power for you.

Waylander
22nd April 2005, 09:50
Lets see:

1100cc 1996 Virago = 62hp
636cc 2005 ZX6R = 136hp

I don't think the 636 will have enought power for you.
Heh. Wrong year Virago mate. Mines a '93 but I don't think it matters. what it comes down to for me is looks, I like the look of the ZX10R more than the 636.

bugjuice
22nd April 2005, 09:56
the '05 636 is a lot rounder all over than the 03/04 636s. ZX10 hasn't changed this year, that'll be next (kawa working on it now, but shhhhhhh...). The '05 636 by comparison is a touch more refined and softer in looks and power. Has more power (only by stats. bring it on!) but isn't as raw as earlier models. I actually want to ride an 05 thats been broken in, so anyone with an 05 and want to swap bikes for half an hour or so, giz a shout..

jrandom
22nd April 2005, 10:29

In my case, because I find that gettin' the occasional lurk going is annoying when not logged in. Can't see attachments, etc.

So no talking about me behind my back...

SPORK
22nd April 2005, 10:40
In my case, because I find that gettin' the occasional lurk going is annoying when not logged in. Can't see attachments, etc.

So no talking about me behind my back...
What a rebel :bleh:

Well, nice to know you're out there, watching.

FROSTY
22nd April 2005, 10:44
for me---to stop my flatmate loffing in as me and posting drivvel

ManDownUnder
22nd April 2005, 11:45

HA - I can beat that - I'M NOT ALL HERE!

... hang about... :banana:

Ixion
22nd April 2005, 12:10
for me---to stop my flatmate loffing in as me and posting drivvel

Hm. So that's your story is it? it's your *cough* flatmate *cough* posting the drivel. yeaaaahhh, rigggghhhht.

Ixion
22nd April 2005, 12:11
HA - I can beat that - I'M NOT ALL HERE!

... hang about... :banana:

I'm not here at all. I was over there, but now I'm not there either. I think I've actually slipped into L-space. I mayb be needing that banana (shhh - no-one mention the "m" word)

Waylander
22nd April 2005, 12:14
I'm not here at all. I was over there, but now I'm not there either. I think I've actually slipped into L-space. I mayb be needing that banana (shhh - no-one mention the "m" word)
Monkey? Why not mention the monkey? You're eating all his bananas!!!

Ixion
22nd April 2005, 12:17
Monkey? Why not mention the monkey? You're eating all his bananas!!!

Oh lord now you've done it. ook ookk ook ! Better an angry Wizzard than an angry Librarian! (Actually, an angry Wizzard is pretty laughable. An angry Wizard, now, is another matter)

Waylander
22nd April 2005, 12:24
Oh lord now you've done it. ook ookk ook ! Better an angry Wizzard than an angry Librarian! (Actually, an angry Wizzard is pretty laughable. An angry Wizard, now, is another matter)
Better an angry Wizard than an angry lizard. Oh wait, a Wizard can turn you into a lizard.:confused: Second though I would rather an angry lizard:niceone:

SPORK
22nd April 2005, 12:28
WTF?

messagetooshort

jazbug5
22nd April 2005, 12:31
Terry Pratchett.
Reading his stuff makes you talk a species of gibberish only other readers understand.
Oook.

Waylander
22nd April 2005, 12:45
Terry Pratchett.
Reading his stuff makes you talk a species of gibberish only other readers understand.
Oook.
Who's Terry Pratchett? Usually only read Glen cook, David Gemmell or Steven Brust. Now there is an auther that'll have you speaking funny. Try reading The Phoenix Gaurds or Five Hundred Years After. Mess with your head that will.

bugjuice
22nd April 2005, 12:54
Better an angry Wizard than an angry lizard. Oh wait, a Wizard can turn you into a lizard.:confused: Second though I would rather an angry lizard:niceone:
my angry lizard.

Coyote
22nd April 2005, 15:15
The front end is fugly in my opinion. The 636 is far better.

Dammit, can't give you any bad rep yet

http://www.kawasaki.com/kawasaki_main/images/products/MOTORCYCLE/1461_800.jpg

Ugly? Yeah right

Still would prefur the ZX6RR

http://www.kawasaki.com/kawasaki_main/images/products/MOTORCYCLE/1466_800.jpg

Hitcher
22nd April 2005, 16:41
Love that helmet. Doh! Don't ride a Kawasaki no more...

WINJA
22nd April 2005, 22:02
Drinking? I wish!
IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE "STAY OFF THE P WIDE RIDE"

inlinefour
23rd April 2005, 01:17

There is medication that will help you mate...

Hitcher
25th April 2005, 12:16
There is medication that will help you mate...
And I've only had the x-ray vision since doubling the dose...

Waylander
25th April 2005, 12:17
Hmm I am seeing the red dots now. HA!! Now no one can hide from me.:devil2:

Ms Piggy
25th April 2005, 12:23
Hmm I am seeing the red dots now. HA!! Now no one can hide from me.:devil2:
Wot? Wots this with red dots? Me no understand.

Waylander
25th April 2005, 12:26
Wot? Wots this with red dots? Me no understand.
Up by your name there is a little circle. It's green right now showing that you are online, grey means offline and red means invisable. Same thing with everyone. Now I know what Hitcher was talking about at the start of this thread.

gav
25th April 2005, 21:30
OK, so whats the point of an invisable mode, if a red dot indicates you are invisable? hmmm?

Waylander
25th April 2005, 21:31
OK, so whats the point of an invisable mode, if a red dot indicates you are invisable? hmmm?
So non senior members can't see you? Though I am not sure senior members can see it either...

dangerous
25th April 2005, 21:45
only the KBer thats invisable can see that they are a red doter.... to every one else they are a gray dot, another words... if Hitcher saw a red dot... that ment that 'he' was invisable :wait:

Waylander
25th April 2005, 21:46
only the KBer thats invisable can see that they are a red doter.... to every one else they are a gray dot, another words... if Hitcher saw a red dot... that ment that 'he' was invisable :wait:
Not true cause If I go un invisable I can still see the red dot.

dangerous
25th April 2005, 21:50
Not true cause If I go un invisable I can still see the red dot.
yeah....................... your red dot

Waylander
25th April 2005, 21:52
yeah....................... your red dot
But like I said when I go un invisable I can still see that there are three members invisable and who they are.

dangerous
25th April 2005, 21:52
Hey how bout this one SS

dangerous
25th April 2005, 21:54
But like I said when I go un invisable I can still see that there are three members invisable and who they are.
Aye.... you can, ya having me on I think :yes: hang on... ya twit, you cant see anyone who is inviable at all. :niceone:

Waylander
25th April 2005, 21:58
Here ya go, here is your proof. The ones with a * next to thier name are invisable.

dangerous
25th April 2005, 22:02
Here ya go, here is your proof. The ones with a * next to thier name are invisable.
fuks going on there....... i have never been able to see who is inviable only ya own name with a * is at the bottom of the online users list....... thats some weird shit aye.... sorta like your puter mate the writing on the bar thingames all scribley :niceone:

Waylander
25th April 2005, 22:04
fuks going on there....... i have never been able to see who is inviable only ya own name with a * is at the bottom of the online users list....... thats some weird shit aye.... sorta like your puter mate the writing on the bar thingames all scribley :niceone:
I customized all my fonts. Got about a thousand of them from www.dafont.com/en (http://www.dafont.com/en)

Some cool ones there. None of them work on here though.

By the way, I can see your red dot.

dangerous
25th April 2005, 22:07
By the way, I can see your red dot.
Ohhhh fuk off ya can LOL........ and what just happened to ya proof.... its gone

Waylander
25th April 2005, 22:08
Ohhhh fuk off ya can LOL........ and what just happened to ya prof.... its gone
Took it off becouse those that are invisable probably wont like me leaving that up. They are invisable for a reason.

dangerous
25th April 2005, 22:10
Took it off becouse those that are invisable probably wont like me leaving that up. They are invisable for a reason.
mate... your playing with me aint ya, there is no way that I can tell if some one is inviable.... see I'm not other wise I wouldent be posting this post.... and shit you are quick to reply :msn-wink:

Waylander
25th April 2005, 22:13
mate... your playing with me aint ya, there is no way that I can tell if some one is inviable.... see I'm not other wise I wouldent be posting this post.... and shit you are quick to reply :msn-wink:
I'm quik? Mate I'm one of the slower ones. Was a time when me and two others were posting in the same forum and everytime I posted they would post 3 more each. Kinda left me lost in the conversation.

dangerous
25th April 2005, 22:15
I'm quik? Mate I'm one of the slower ones. Was a time when me and two others were posting in the same forum and everytime I posted they would post 3 more each. Kinda left me lost in the conversation.
LMFAO................... ohhhhh ya fuking wanker I knew you were up to no good :niceone: on ya mate :shifty: <----- thats you man

Waylander
25th April 2005, 22:17
LMFAO................... ohhhhh ya fuking wanker I knew you were up to no good :niceone: on ya mate :shifty: <----- thats you man LOL
Hehe yea it was quite a surprise this morning when I got online.

betti
26th April 2005, 07:54
guys....
following in Hitcher's footsteps..

INVISIBLE!! :msn-wink:

Hitcher
26th April 2005, 19:54
You should have got a room...

Waylander
26th April 2005, 19:57
You should have got a room...
Um, no I don't think so. Unless you were talking about chatroom but at that time I didn't know how to use the vbchat.

dangerous
26th April 2005, 20:03
Um, no I don't think so. Unless you were talking about chatroom but at that time I didn't know how to use the vbchat.
I dont think so either :whistle: and as for the vbchat, its not that easy..... our posting bull shit was for every ones interest...... AD, I dont think even Hitcher has clicked LOL..... should a left that proof attachment up :niceone:

gav
26th April 2005, 23:25
I thought the Red Dots meant that when you were at Farmers you'd get an extra 30% off or sumthing? :whistle:

Waylander
26th April 2005, 23:38
AD, I dont think even Hitcher has clicked LOL..... should a left that proof attachment up :niceone:
I think he knows. Kinda hard for him not to since he can see the same things.

dangerous
27th April 2005, 06:09
I think he knows. Kinda hard for him not to since he can see the same things.
LOL....... :doh: then ya both forking wankers :msn-wink: ............................................arnt I the slow pilic :Oops: