PDA

View Full Version : Boys Day Out 2010

Boysdayout
8th November 2009, 16:02
Hey everyone! So boys day out is going to be a hell of an event, however one area im having some trouble with is setting up a small trials comp at the event.

Im thinking about 5 sections dotted around the event center would be good to have at least 4 elite/expert guys there to make it look really cool to the specators.

Or maybe make it expert/elite only ??

Any feed back would be awesome as this is an important aspect i want to show off!!

The events going to be held at mystery creek in hamilton on the 13-14th of march, so a wee while off yet.

check out the website you'l see how cool it will be!

www.boysdayout.co.nz

carver
13th November 2009, 17:47
I could ask some of the hamilton guys.
I am fucking useless on a motorcycle

Shorty_925
16th November 2009, 21:38
Ask one of the guys on this site:

http://www.ixion.org.nz/ccnt.html

Boysdayout
17th November 2009, 07:29
Hey Guys

Looks like the trails event will happen so over the moon about that!

Will be taking entries via email

At this stage we are looking at 2 rounds of 6-8 sections each day

Not sure how many classes we will do at this point maybe just elite and clubmans? it will depend on the amount of entries we get in each class

So get off ya butts and support this event!! we want to make it a calendar event every year!!!

Nick Scott
021 112 0180
nick@boysdayout.co.nz

Boysdayout
4th December 2009, 00:13
Hey Guys

Glad to say that the trials event will happen and already have some sponsers!

This is going to be a great event! i really hope to make it somthing people want to compete in every year so trust me when i say im gona do my best to make it awesome!

Nick!

peachy
16th January 2010, 21:36
That sounds great. All the best.

bombsquad
14th March 2010, 15:38
did this happen? if yes where cos i totally missed it :(

cave weta
14th March 2010, 15:44
Read the thread Bombsquad!- it just 8 posts long....

bombsquad
14th March 2010, 18:26
what?? I did read it (they said it was going ahead) and also went to the bdo event but didnt see the trials so was curious if it happened and i simply missed it. I thought it was a prefectly legit question

cave weta
14th March 2010, 18:38
what?? I did read it (they said it was going ahead) and also went to the bdo event but didnt see the trials so was curious if it happened and i simply missed it. I thought it was a prefectly legit question
Sorry Bombsquad- I thought you meant Nick's whole event.- I now see you meant the trials.:shutup:

bombsquad
14th March 2010, 19:06
lol all good mate yeah just meant the trials :)

carver
14th March 2010, 20:34

yeah man, i got a message on thurs to say it was off...i did offer, but 3 days of prep was not enough..

did any of you guys see the stunting on sunday?

what did you think?