PDA

View Full Version : Motorcyclist injured after swerving to avoid car

Eddieb
9th November 2009, 08:23
Motorcyclist injured after swerving to avoid car

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3043327/Motorcyclist-injured-after-swerving-to-avoid-car

u4ea
9th November 2009, 08:29
oo this thread just reeks of State The Obvious..:angry2:

Heal up soon Bev:scooter:

duckonin
9th November 2009, 08:38
And another head on just out of Turangi, motorcyclist thrown over bridge on impact...Was Saturday ...

riffer
9th November 2009, 09:29
Motorcyclist injured after swerving to avoid car

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3043327/Motorcyclist-injured-after-swerving-to-avoid-car

Well, I just bet that will go down on ACC's books as single vehicle incident, motorcyclist lost control.

GWS Bev.

Holy Roller
9th November 2009, 15:26
Another one last Sunday a Red R1 from Tauranga had a van pull out on them at Lake Rotoma, not good.

avgas
9th November 2009, 15:45
:eek5::mellow:
Corolla's..........tried to kill me too :(

maxx
9th November 2009, 16:21
Yeah had a twat in a 4WD try to take two of us out last weekend!!!! Crazy *&%! was definitely psycho. :bash:

PrincessBandit
9th November 2009, 16:25
How on earth could her husband, who was 200m ahead of her, be able to see her lying motionless on the road in his mirrors and yet the car driver couldn't???

ManDownUnder
9th November 2009, 16:29
Well, I just bet that will go down on ACC's books as single vehicle incident, motorcyclist lost control.

GWS Bev.

tsk tsk - ACC is a no fault system. Therefore the car driver has no responsibility in the matter. That being the case... I think the beating that happens when the driver is found should be treated in the same way...

huff3r
9th November 2009, 21:12
Saw a biker go down in porirua today, fro quite a distance but looked like maybe a car cut him off? Intersection of Paremata Rd (our Bikoi meet point!) and Whitford Brown...

Good to see about 10 people rush out and help him straight away tho

roadracingoldfart
9th November 2009, 21:48
How on earth could her husband, who was 200m ahead of her, be able to see her lying motionless on the road in his mirrors and yet the car driver couldn't???

Silly you ......... he recognised her (its his cook) but the car driver dosnt look and cant use mirrors.
Shame really init.