PDA

View Full Version : Just Fairings

sAsLEX
22nd April 2005, 18:47
Any one had any dealings with them?? What sort of quality are they etc

KK talked me into painting my bike so looking at getting a set of front and lower fairings for the NC30, or if anyone has any lying around?!?

pyrocam
22nd April 2005, 18:57
excuse my ignorance. 'just fairings' is that a company name? never heard of them.

on ya for painting.
as you probs know Im painting mine :P

dangerous
22nd April 2005, 19:07
They arnt too bad, a mate recently brought some for his NC35, he found that the rear dident fit that well but the rest did.

excuse my ignorance. 'just fairings' is that a company name? never heard of them.
http://www.justfairings.co.nz/

Teflon
22nd April 2005, 20:31
Glen from Just Fairings is good to deal with, i've had no problems.

They even reinforce stress points with carbon fibre.

dss3
22nd April 2005, 21:06
I got a set my my 89 ZXR750, and they were great. They modified a mould for a 91 model to fit my bike, and the owner (can't remeber his name) is a real cool cunt.

They are just around the corner from my work and I would definitly recommend their workmanship, if fact I remember the first time they made my fairing he wasn't happy with them so scrapped them and made new ones!

They also have a photo album of their work so you can see what they are like. Front and both side fairings cost me $700.00 from memory.

-daryl

Waylander
23rd April 2005, 02:31
I talked to the guy who works out at the factory here in Hamilton and he knows what he's doin. Can't remember his name though, might have been Glen. Told him about Kiwibiker and he said someone else had said something about it before. Would that have been one of you two Teflon or dss3? Anyway good guy he should be able to help ya out.

By the way dss3 do you work out by the Harvey Norman out on Te Rapa and church? (can't remember the name of the street that runs behind the store.)

dss3
25th April 2005, 20:12
By the way dss3 do you work out by the Harvey Norman out on Te Rapa and church? (can't remember the name of the street that runs behind the store.)

Kinda, I work on the corner of foreman and tasman roads which is near there. Now why do you ask? What did you see me do? :whistle:

_daryl

Waylander
25th April 2005, 20:15
Kinda, I work on the corner of foreman and tasman roads which is near there. Now why do you ask? What did you see me do? :whistle:

_daryl

Cause that area is where I worked when delivering milk. I remember seeing a suzuki bike at one of the buildings across the street. Not sure if it was a TL though.

Fluffy Cat
25th April 2005, 20:16
They did my nsr.Good job will be going back for some more for my Aprilia RS.

Two Smoker
25th April 2005, 20:30
They did my nsr.Good job will be going back for some more for my Aprilia RS.

While your at it, ask for fairings for my K5 and ZXR... damn thats alot of fairings thats going to cost alot of $$$ :(

Waylander
25th April 2005, 20:32
Nevermind Dss3, it wasn't you. Just had a look at your profile (don't know why I didn't think of that before) your's is black this one was red.

James Deuce
25th April 2005, 20:41

KK talked me into painting my bike so looking at getting a set of front and lower fairings for the NC30, or if anyone has any lying around?!?

Quality is good, and their gel coat is very even and smooth. Really good to deal with. I bought some fairings that didn't fit and they were perfectly happy to do the decent thing, no questions asked.