PDA

View Full Version : Is this place getting smaller or is KB just getting bigger?

howdamnhard
11th November 2009, 15:29
Today met two KB'ers whilst going about my daily rummagings.
First wasn't too surprising as I was visiting a bike shop looking at helmets and boots. Nice helpful guy who is still recovering from a recent bin.
The other was a lot more random. Whilst helping out with the kids at my boys optometrist met the wife and kids of another KB'er(ok so it was by affiliation). I came by bike so was wearing my bike gear and so she mentioned her Hubby was also a keen biker. Turned out he was also on KB. Small world hey?
Anyway it was good to meet some good people affilliated with KB , our numbers must be growing.:yes:

nothingflash
11th November 2009, 15:33
Funny - I was surprised the other day with how many motorcyclists have never heard of KB. I spoke to a couple of fellow riders (just randoms really) about ACC levies bla bla bla and they also had no idea about the BIKOI. Goes to show that this place is a fantastic source for sharing information.

howdamnhard
11th November 2009, 15:36
Goes to show that this place is a fantastic source for sharing information.

That it is ,great for keeping a finger on the pulse on what is going on regarding riding in NZ. Gleened lots of useful info , especially when I was a green newbie.