PDA

View Full Version : Chefs are the new Mimes

Pixie
11th November 2009, 18:41
Remember when it became ok to kill mimes?
Like over-populating elephants, they were everywhere.Pushing against imaginary winds.Feeling imaginary walls.And like the elephants it became necessary,to be humane,to kill them.

I reckon we now face the same situation with Chefs.
The pretentious fuckers are everywhere.With their fancy "presentation" ;personality defects and boring fucking TV shows.

Kill 'em I say
Kill 'em all

Indiana_Jones
11th November 2009, 18:43
Start a group?

-Indy

Laava
11th November 2009, 18:49
How about a reality show where the winner has to cook Gordon Ramseys heart?

Indiana_Jones
11th November 2009, 19:04

While wearing a didlo up their arse.

-Indy

Laava
11th November 2009, 19:33

-Indy

Good point, then it would be just like the cooking shows I suppose!

Swoop
11th November 2009, 19:52
Chefs are the new Mimes...
You have to use a silencer if you shoot them?:scratch:

Insanity_rules
11th November 2009, 22:20

-Indy

Indy!!!! Is there something your not telling us??

How about a reality show where the loser each show ends up being cooked by the remaining contestants?

george formby
12th November 2009, 10:11
Personality defects! You try & stay normal working 16 hours a day with knives, fire & waitroyds & then for your sins have a customer order a rare steak & complain because it still has blood in it. Yup, I'm a chef, well ex chef & I'm very bored with certain chefs & their big mouths trying to be entertainers too. Get back in the kitchen I say.

EJK
12th November 2009, 10:16
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=150822&stc=1&d=1257977807

Pixie
12th November 2009, 18:44

-Indy

What's a didlo?

slofox
12th November 2009, 18:47

Couldn't cook his brain could they? Nothing there...

98tls
12th November 2009, 18:53
I hear this,sick of the bloody cooking shows,every time i turn the tele on its some nob cooking something,thing i dont get is its about as enticing as the 3rd ball on a Greyhound:sick:Most of the mains wouldnt be supper worthy let alone a main meal."would you like 2 baby mushrooms with your miniscule piece of steak sir".Save time on the shitter i guess.:innocent:

R6_kid
12th November 2009, 19:33
Can you start with the head chef and his sidekick at my work? So bloody up themselves its not funny.

Virago
12th November 2009, 19:43
The topic of most of these "reality" shows is irrelevant, and is just a means to an end.

Humiliation and elimination for our titillation.

R6_kid
12th November 2009, 21:08
Did somebody mention tits?

Pixie
13th November 2009, 09:36
Greyhounds have three balls?

oldrider
13th November 2009, 09:55
Remember when it became ok to kill mimes?
Like over-populating elephants, they were everywhere.Pushing against imaginary winds.Feeling imaginary walls.And like the elephants it became necessary,to be humane,to kill them.

I reckon we now face the same situation with Chefs.
The pretentious fuckers are everywhere.With their fancy "presentation" ;personality defects and boring fucking TV shows.

Kill 'em I say
Kill 'em all

Absolutely spot on, I am up to here with fucking cook shows on TV! Just give me a bloody hamburger "quickly"! :bash:

The Pastor
13th November 2009, 10:48
masterchef is pretty good show.