PDA

View Full Version : Interesting.

inlinefour
23rd April 2005, 01:47
Someone altered my profile, must say it was fairly humourous. I just hope it was no one here as that would be a pretty crappy thing for someone to do, aye? :confused:

John
23rd April 2005, 01:48
Someone altered my profile, must say it was fairly humourous. I just hope it was no one here as that would be a pretty crappy thing for someone to do, aye? :confused:
What has changed?

inlinefour
23rd April 2005, 01:52
What has changed?

However I have changed it back. :niceone:
Stated I was a RN/service user, depending on the day that I was having :confused:

John
23rd April 2005, 02:04
However I have changed it back. :niceone:
Stated I was a RN/service user, depending on the day that I was having :confused:
Thats pretty lame. :/

inlinefour
23rd April 2005, 05:05
Thats pretty lame. :/
I reckon so too John. However I guess some people live such lame lives that they get off on it? :whocares:

Sniper
23rd April 2005, 07:43
Honda, that has been like that for the past few months hasnt it?

inlinefour
23rd April 2005, 14:00
Honda, that has been like that for the past few months hasnt it?

Kind of something that I was not keeping tabs on...

Sniper
23rd April 2005, 14:05
OK I have seen it like that for ages, just thought you should know

Ms Piggy
23rd April 2005, 16:36
Ummmmmm...not that I'm computer literate but isn't that somethinmg we should be kinda concerned about? I mean if someone is messing up profiles they could do other dodgy shit too.

inlinefour
23rd April 2005, 17:09
Ummmmmm...not that I'm computer literate but isn't that somethinmg we should be kinda concerned about? I mean if someone is messing up profiles they could do other dodgy shit too.

Would be a pretty dishonest thing to do, but as there is no way of prooving anything and to tell you the truth, I'm not that concerned about it. Just thought I'd make it common knowledge to see if its happened to anyone else.