PDA

View Full Version : Munro 09

Maido
13th November 2009, 13:39
Hi guys, I have seen some of the provisional entries and wow there are gunna be alot of folks down here for the week/weekend racing! I have written a speel in the events forum about some other goings on during the week including rider days at teretonga which is below......

Hi guys, good to see so many heading down our way! hopefully the weather will stop what it is doing now and clean up its act!
A few other things going on in the week leading to the weekend if you are thinking of heading down a bit earlier.

On the wednesday and thursday (25th 26th) Honda riders club are having a rider training day at teretonga featuring Aaron Slight, Craig Sherriffs and Hayden Fitzgerald. Everyone is welcome. It has a road bike focus on the wednesday and race focus on the thursday. We are on the track from 9am till 5pm both days so there is pleanty of kms to be done on the worlds southernmost FIA circuit. It is one of the best in the country, nice smooth grippy surface, lots of run off and one of the biggest corners in the country, it is awesome! Anyone who has been to an HRC training day knows how fun they are! for more details ring or email rob on 07 3774215 or rob@hrcnz.co.nz, places will fill up fast!

On the wednesday night, we (Southland Honda) are having a pickle and onion night at the shop (77 Clyde street). This will entail food and drinks supplied (god what have we got ourselves into!) and will just be a bit of a get together and a place to hang out, probably from 5pm to 10pm depending on how we go! We also have a Honda powered one wheeler for you to come and try out, should be a blast! There is rumour of a lemon tree to pee on as well!

The thursday night will feature "A night with Aaron Slight and Andrew Stroud" at the Ascot Park Hotel. Tickets are $40 and are available at Southland Honda and Insite at the museum. Basically it is Aaron and Andrew having a chat about their life and carreers in racing at home and abroad, it should be a very interesting night. Supper is provided.

I don't even need to go into the displays that E Hayes and sons have, which feature the original indian etc, you can't miss them if you come down! The shop alone takes all day to get around if you like hardware stores with history!

I tell you this thing is not only a weekend now, it is turing into speed week! It is starting to become a very large event and is well worth attending.
I hope to see alot of you down here! I will be racing at Tereronga, CBR600 number 7, come and have a chat!

Thanks
Jeremy

There is going to be alot of very good riders, including some very well know names both on and off the forums.
If you are heading down, be sure to pop into the Honda shop and have a yarn.
Who from here is coming down?

White trash
13th November 2009, 13:48
Who is this homo "Sherriffs" of which you speak and what has he done lately?

Other than get the shit kicked out of him by a budgie......

Maido
13th November 2009, 14:05

He is the dude that is actually out there doing it and not just talking about doing it on the net lol (jokes)

White trash
13th November 2009, 14:08
He is the dude that is actually out there doing it and not just talking about doing it on the net lol (jokes)
Actually, he's the plonker sending me ridiculous fucking text jokes while I'm supposed to be working.

Also, it's easy to be "out there, doing it" when you're a big time chequebook racer like him. :D

Duke girl
13th November 2009, 15:33

His name is spelt Shirriffs and if you had of been attending the Vic Clubs Winter Series this season you would have seen what he has been doing. Kicking Butt Big Time.:woohoo:

Kickaha
13th November 2009, 15:55
you would have seen what he has been doing. Kicking Butt Big Time.:woohoo:

But only because Jimmy wasn't there :shutup:

SWERVE
13th November 2009, 16:29
hey Maido.
Sounds like its gonna be a blast. I like the idea of a "BURT MUNROE SPEEDWEEK" its nearly there.
Alas we cant make it as work commitments are big before xmas. Next year without a doubt.:bash:
just been speaking to Mark (forbes & davies) he says you new bike is "the dogs bollocks":gob: looking forward to seeing it in action..........roll on NATS:wari:

lostinflyz
13th November 2009, 17:27
Me and sam will be down for the carnage thursday onwards. yee hawww.

Might have to drop by you southland honda fellers to price up some bits for me since dunnes no longer has a honda dealer.

steveyb
13th November 2009, 18:48
They'll only charge you 50%$ more than the going rate!!! ;-)

White trash
13th November 2009, 19:29
His name is spelt Shirriffs and if you had of been attending the Vic Clubs Winter Series this season you would have seen what he has been doing. Kicking Butt Big Time.:woohoo:
Thanks Skip for the clarification, I know how to spell Craig Shirlifts name correctly all too well, that's what I was asking of the original poster.

It's taken Craig a few goes to get my surname right, but he's written me some trult touching poetry in that time. Can't expect people from Feilding to be too good at spelling anyway can we, I mean, they've mostly got 6 toes on each foot and sit on porch's all day sipping apple juice through straws.....

scrivy
14th November 2009, 10:56
Can't expect people from Feilding to be too good at spelling anyway can we, I mean, they've mostly got 6 toes on each foot and sit on porch's all day sipping apple juice through straws.....

whilst playing their banjos...........:yes::innocent::shutup:

Sparky Bills
14th November 2009, 11:06
Wish I could go.....

Some give me 10K fast!!

jellywrestler
14th November 2009, 11:09
Can't expect people from Feilding to be too good ..
hey go easy on Feilding, its a great place to commit a crime thats hard to track cause everyones there's got the same DNA!

kiwi cowboy
14th November 2009, 20:09
Me and sam will be down for the carnage thursday onwards. yee hawww.

Might have to drop by you southland honda fellers to price up some bits for me since dunnes no longer has a honda dealer.

Hey tim how did ya go at greymouth and did sam get his carb problem fron levels fixed?

snapoff
14th November 2009, 20:22
Thanks Skip for the clarification, I know how to spell Craig Shirlifts name correctly all too well, that's what I was asking of the original poster.

It's taken Craig a few goes to get my surname right, but he's written me some trult touching poetry in that time. Can't expect people from Feilding to be too good at spelling anyway can we, I mean, they've mostly got 6 toes on each foot and sit on porch's all day sipping apple juice through straws.....

so is the sixth toe that makes him so much faster than you

gixerracer
14th November 2009, 20:42

fark i hate u jim e no where:yes:

White trash
15th November 2009, 06:18
so is the sixth toe that makes him so much faster than you

If I was a betting man, I'd be more inclined to put it down to riding talent, of which I'm lacking. But if you think toes make you fast, keep right on fucking ya sister.

fark i hate u jim e no where:yes:

Awwwwww, giz a wee cuddle Craig, that'll make ya feel better. You rough and tumble cage fighter you:laugh:

By the way, Sue wants to know if you're stalking me?

Biggles08
15th November 2009, 06:28
If I was a betting man, I'd be more inclined to put it down to riding talent, of which I'm lacking. But if you think toes make you fast, keep right on fucking ya sister.

Awwwwww, giz a wee cuddle Craig, that'll make ya feel better. You rough and tumble cage fighter you:laugh:

He's stalking you too?!?! gotta find me another bitch now :no:

gixerracer
15th November 2009, 10:00

the only reason i follow you all the time is because i like to watch you through your window getting your freak on with your missis as seeing you naked makes me feel so much better about myself:niceone:

scrivy
15th November 2009, 11:53
Guys, you seriously need to get a room....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows, some people my even pay to watch it!!! :puke:

White trash
15th November 2009, 15:24
Guys, you seriously need to get a room....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows, some people my even pay to watch it!!! :puke:
Solo riders "do it by themselves" Scrivy, you know that.

Edit: And Pro-twins racers do it with their boyfriends.......

Ivan
15th November 2009, 15:39

Ifyou can only toss yaself off thats your problem haha not all solo riders do it alone

scracha
15th November 2009, 18:19
Wish I could go.....

Some give me 10K fast!!

Next year man. Next year. :niceone:

scrivy
16th November 2009, 09:01

Edit: And Pro-twins racers do it with their boyfriends.......

Er..... not quite true Trashie!! I once spat Sidecar Bob off the back of my 1100 whilst doing a wheelie........ luckily for him it wasn't at 200kms, but in a car park!!! :bleh::jerry::doh:

Maido
16th November 2009, 09:06
Quick update, it is hailing hard here! bring your winter woolies!

Nonbeliever
16th November 2009, 14:47

and your condoms by the sound of it!!

Shaun
17th November 2009, 06:49

Of course it is dude, it is Invercargill