PDA

View Full Version : Street triple 3-1

chester
14th November 2009, 21:34
Have had the opertunity to have a prototype exhaust fitted to my striple. Its still a work in progress,but have got some pics. Have to take it back next week for some changes.:woohoo: Will have to shorten up and mod the rear as well now..

R6_kid
14th November 2009, 22:04
What brand is that? Looks like a cheaper version of the Arrow 3-1.

chester
15th November 2009, 13:25
basically its a copy of the arrow. But it will be priced accordingly.I am running the arrow tune in the bike at the moment and it sounds pretty damm good but a little on the noisy side tho..

Owl
15th November 2009, 14:03
That looks bloody nice:niceone:

I thought it looked more like a Zard, but there you go?

Gubb
15th November 2009, 17:48
Dunno, I still like the high pipes. I'm investing in a set of Zard Pentas. Awesome looking pipes for an unusual looking bike.

stu_dog
15th November 2009, 21:15
looks good! where and when can I get one???!!!!

chester
15th November 2009, 21:24
Ill let you know as soon as mine gets sorted and the company thats doing it will then start to put them on the market. Hopefully wont be long as Im taking it back tomorrow and will have it back end of this week (fingers crossed).I must say that after riding it this weekend it has used less fuel, sounds heaps better and has been more fun to ride (more triple noise).

short-circuit
17th November 2009, 18:55
I'm wiv Gubb - I reckon the dual bug eye headlights, dual highmount cans are an integral part of the look of a Striple.

However Chester - it looks quite nice with the rear peg hangers removed and the rear hugger....just clean up that hemorrhoid at the back!

Also beware - the Arrow 3 into 1 will scrape with real corner lean (the Striple's specialty)