PDA

View Full Version : Black Sticks through to World Cup

JimO
15th November 2009, 18:38
spent saturday and sunday in Invercarcill watching the hockey NZ dominated the tournament and today played Malasia for a place in the world cup, they had played them earlier in the week and beat them 6.1 but the Malasians had been getting better all week and today played a blinder with a bit of help from a dodgy umpire call saw them going 1 up in the first half but NZ came back strong and finished a nail biter ending 2.1

wysper
15th November 2009, 20:45
Man thats so cool! First the All Whites and now my other favourite sport hockey through to the World Cup.

Best.Weekend.Ever.

Sports wise that is. :laugh:

Toot Toot
15th November 2009, 21:09
Who gives a fuck about homo games like soccor and hockey?

Sparky Bills
15th November 2009, 21:10
Good on them!
But the hard work is far from over.

JimO
15th November 2009, 21:12
Who gives a fuck about homo games like soccor and hockey?

probably 80% of the people on the planet i suppose your a thugby head the ABs are going good eh and lets face is how gay is a scrum

Toot Toot
16th November 2009, 13:00
probably 80% of the people on the planet i suppose your a thugby head the ABs are going good eh and lets face is how gay is a scrum

Wrong and wrong. 80% of the planet wouldn't know one end of a hockey stick from the other, and I'm not a big rugby fan, and you may think a scrum is gay, but would like to see you survive a front row pack.
On the other hand the hollywoods performed by soccor players when they are 'tripped up' is very manly dont you think??
So in reply to your red rep, fuck off yourself:laugh:

JimO
16th November 2009, 14:24
Wrong and wrong. 80% of the planet wouldn't know one end of a hockey stick from the other, and I'm not a big rugby fan, and you may think a scrum is gay, but would like to see you survive a front row pack.
On the other hand the hollywoods performed by soccor players when they are 'tripped up' is very manly dont you think??
So in reply to your red rep, fuck off yourself:laugh:
i think you will find hockey is a far bigger game world wide than you think but then who cares what you think
would you survive on a hockey turf, doubt it......who said anything about soccer in this post....you, i agree the camel jockeys preforming for a freekick was a disgrace..what sport would you concider manly enough for you????so any way get a big black dog up ya

Toot Toot
18th November 2009, 00:58
I am too scrawny to insert myself into contact sports, hence I am an armchair critic. But manly sports, well I dunno, Rugby league has some pretty serious hit ups, boxing etc. But The big triathalons are a good test of stamina and strength if you ask me.

JimO
18th November 2009, 05:59
. But The big triathalons are a good test of stamina and strength if you ask me.

running about in lycra thats real manly