PDA

View Full Version : First day at school

Fatt Max
20th November 2009, 09:02
Shit on a stick…..

Got a few days off work so, for the first time, I took mini Max to school. He’s been going since October so thought it was about time I checked it out.

Met his teacher and, well put it this way, on a scale of 0 - 10 I would certainly giver her one……feck me sideways, not a bad sort with a fantastic set of knockers, just like a dead heat in a zeppelin race.

No wonder the wee man comes home hanging onto his old fella….and I thought he was always dying for a slash…..

Got introduced to one of the relief teachers as well…..don’t know what kind of relief she dishes out but I’d give her $100 to sample it.

Now I have this vision of Teacher bending me over her lap and giving me a good, hard slapping….

Cant wait till home time, might see if she wants to come round for a sleep over…

Blossom
20th November 2009, 09:07
Max... you worry me. :blink:

coffeejunkie
20th November 2009, 09:25
:lol::lol::lol: Max you always make me laugh like hell........

Yes the "school eye candy" can be very joyfull indeed....Wait till mini max gets to college............

All i can say is.....it's ok to feast your eyes as long as you eat your meals at home, lol

klingon
20th November 2009, 09:41
on a scale of 0 - 10 I would certainly giver her one……

:clap:

You certainly have a way with words, Max. I assume you told her this? In the interests of complete disclosure?

Fatt Max
20th November 2009, 10:12
:lol::lol::lol: Max you always make me laugh like hell........

Yes the "school eye candy" can be very joyfull indeed....Wait till mini max gets to college............

All i can say is.....it's ok to feast your eyes as long as you eat your meals at home, lol

Exactly,

Why go out for a burger when I have the best steak at home, eh...!!

Usarka
20th November 2009, 10:41
Hot for teacher!http://cdn.thefrisky.com/images/uploads/hot_teacher_c.jpg

Fatt Max
20th November 2009, 10:47
Ooohhhh, thaks Urks,

I'll never get out the door sideways at this rate.....

I wonder does she know quadratic equasions.....I'm sure she could explain what a square root was if you asked her nicely, and at a fraction of the cost....

Or, geography could be her subject....with a mountain range like that I'm sure it must be.....

The less said about human biology the better....

Gremlin
20th November 2009, 17:42
Takes me back to college that does... 7th form, a blonde joined, straight out of teachers college.

Insisted on walking around in really tight pants... g strings were a regular for her... farrrrkkkk :drool:

Fatt Max
20th November 2009, 17:50
Takes me back to college that does... 7th form, a blonde joined, straight out of teachers college.

Insisted on walking around in really tight pants... g strings were a regular for her... farrrrkkkk :drool:

.....and I'm right out of Kleenex and rubber gloves.....oh well, may as well use the curtains....AGAIN..!!

wbks
20th November 2009, 18:02
Shit on a stick…..

Got a few days off work so, for the first time, I took mini Max to school. He’s been going since October so thought it was about time I checked it out.

Met his teacher and, well put it this way, on a scale of 0 - 10 I would certainly giver her one……feck me sideways, not a bad sort with a fantastic set of knockers, just like a dead heat in a zeppelin race.

No wonder the wee man comes home hanging onto his old fella….and I thought he was always dying for a slash…..

Got introduced to one of the relief teachers as well…..don’t know what kind of relief she dishes out but I’d give her $100 to sample it.

Now I have this vision of Teacher bending me over her lap and giving me a good, hard slapping….

Cant wait till home time, might see if she wants to come round for a sleep over…Wasn't there something about a kindy teacher that does "modeling" on 60 mins a while ago? I guess they have to stick to kindy, eh, seems like every decent looking female teacher in HS gets caught encouraging inappropriate behavior within a few months

Fatt Max
20th November 2009, 19:36
Wasn't there something about a kindy teacher that does "modeling" on 60 mins a while ago? I guess they have to stick to kindy, eh, seems like every decent looking female teacher in HS gets caught encouraging inappropriate behavior within a few months

......and good on 'em all I say....be as inappropriate as you like luv.....now, bite down on something and close your eyes......:buggerd:

Fatt Max
23rd November 2009, 15:23
Bugger me lightly and call me Susan, have had the day off again today so managed to get down to mini Max's school to collect him....

Jeez, I eyeballed another one of the teachers, cute blond American chick with a cleavage you could park a fecking Triumph in...how do these kids manage to get any work done.

Then, the boy intruduces me to Miss Jones.....fffaaaarrrrkkkk.....I reckon you could give her 10m of garden hose and a golf ball, sit back and watch a new record being broken....

Appreciate that these posts make me nothing more than a pervy forty-something fat pommie bastard but if that is the standard of teachers coming through, then I'm getting back into the education sector....

Cant fecking wait until parents night, might even change my pants for that one....

Right, I'm off to brush up on my algebra, spelling and sums.....after a qucik 5 knuckle shuffle behind the bike sheds.........

Big Dave
23rd November 2009, 17:25
When we were in 6th form Paul Bailey shagged the Art Teacher in the store room. Very tasty, very leggy, just out of College redhead.
Whilst never corroborated the account is generally regarded as factual.
Bastard.
We met up again later in life when he became Road Captain for Harley-Davidson. All he did was laugh at me when I crashed one of his test bikes.
Not Bastard.

Fatt Max
23rd November 2009, 18:09
When we were in 6th form Paul Bailey shagged the Art Teacher in the store room. Very tasty, very leggy, just out of College redhead.
Whilst never corroborated the account is generally regarded as factual.
Bastard.
We met up again later in life when he became Road Captain for Harley-Davidson. All he did was laugh at me when I crashed one of his test bikes.
Not Bastard.

Paul Bailey for PM.....a real legend of the deep gawd bless 'im

JATZ
23rd November 2009, 21:25
I reckon you could give her 10m of garden hose and a golf ball, sit back and watch a new record being broken..

I have no idea what that statements about :scratch: but I think I'd pay to find out:blip:

Insanity_rules
24th November 2009, 15:05
So did yer ask her for a biology lesson mate? Show her some long division with no remainder?

Juzz976
2nd December 2009, 08:18
Sweet cant wait for the boy to start school 18 months, hope he gets hot teachers.

"I bet she can suck a golf ball through 10ft of garden hose on a cold day"
May be one of the phrases to explain...