PDA

View Full Version : First thread

BRETT B12
25th April 2005, 12:08
Hi all, Introduced to the forum by dangerous, living in brisbane, intermitant rider. Recently brought a suzuki bandit 1200 after having a string of older japanese bikes, very pleased with it. Recent weekend ride with a bloke on a cagiva navigator (TL1000), Brisbane- Northern New South Wales, three days 1800ks included a motorcycle museum at a place called Nabiac (south of Taree), 660 motorcycles, alot of early jap stuff in various states of repair, trip down memory lane if your from the eighties (well worth a look).
Cheers.

Waylander
25th April 2005, 12:15
Welcome to the site mate.

dangerous
25th April 2005, 12:22
Well..... fuk me, look what the cat draged in. I saw that you joined up a month or two ago, must be wet & -zero degrees over there aswell, to have you on the puter aye :laugh:
Welcome to KB anyway, Has the Cagiva guy offered me his bike for the GP in Oct yet? trying hard to save... fridge shit its self the other day, there went 1k of the Oz fund... never mind.

Riff Raff
25th April 2005, 12:27
Welcome to KB ... bit worried about your association with the dangerous boy tho!!!

TonyB
25th April 2005, 12:32
Welcome to KB ... bit worried about your association with the dangerous boy tho!!!
Must be dodgy eh! :yes:
Anyway, despite your apparent habit of associating with the wrong type of people, welcome to the site. (major P/T)

magnum
30th April 2005, 13:30
hi and welcome :ride:

Hitcher
30th April 2005, 14:51
Welcome to Kiwibiker. Good name you've got yourself there...

Storm
30th April 2005, 14:54
Welcome to the site mate. :D :ride:

FEINT
1st May 2005, 11:48
Welcome to the site! :ride: :ride: :ride:

scumdog
1st May 2005, 13:38
Welcome!! And knowing Dangerous is NO recommendation. :no: :D :laugh: :killingme

dangerous
1st May 2005, 18:30
And knowing Dangerous is NO recommendation. :no: :D :laugh: :killingme

despite your apparent habit of associating with the wrong type of people, welcome to the site.

... bit worried about your association with the dangerous boy tho!!!
Ohhh go on you lot ....... be off with ya's, LMAO hey, ya not telling Brett anything he dosent already know, been mates ever since I kicked his ass in a few dangerous manuvers on my CX500 him on a GS1100 on a ride to Akaroa in the 80's..... we were pimple runty teens, LOL dangerouss then dangerous now :drinknsin

Gazzar
1st May 2005, 18:39
wellcame to the site brett.