View Full Version : Go Mighty Mitch!!!!

curious george
1st November 2003, 21:05
For those who missed it, here she is!
Well spotted BabyB!
Go Mitchy!Go Mitchy!Go Mitchy!

Kwaka-Kid
1st November 2003, 21:34
bahaha! ohhhh thats sooo great :D i say good for you mitchy!

you rock! :rockon:

wkid_one
2nd November 2003, 08:47
Well done Mitch

babyB
2nd November 2003, 09:41
good on ya mitch:2thumbsup  your an insperation girl

Motoracer
2nd November 2003, 09:48
This might be good publicity for getting a sponcer maybe. Good on ya mitch! :niceone:

Kiwi
2nd November 2003, 15:24
good on ya mitch :wavey:

Kiwi

Hoon
2nd November 2003, 21:01
Congrats Mitch!!!

Makes me feel proud to be one of those male competitors left trailing in your path!! :)

Mitch
3rd November 2003, 08:23
Cheers Guys :o

bluninja
3rd November 2003, 16:29
Great publicity Mitch! I wonder if Leo Rogers knows you're the only woman racing the circuit? :D  LOL

TTFN

matthewt
3rd November 2003, 16:38
he he he, I must confess when I read the caption under the photo I first thought "Gee that's pretty good for a 47 year old". Then I read the rest of the article and realised the error of my ways ;)

Well done anyway :niceone:

Coldkiwi
3rd November 2003, 16:51
hehe,  yeah, you'd have to say she's aged bloody well if she was 47!!

what paper was that in Mitch? the Aucklander?

bikerboy
3rd November 2003, 19:16
A real celebrity, not only can I say I know her, I can also say I've been to her house. :Oops:

duckman
4th November 2003, 09:58
Well done Mitch.

Perhaps the Aucklander would like to offer some sponsorship??

I'm sure having "The Aucklander" plastered all over your bike would bring on some fierce competition when racing anywhere but Pukekohe eh ?? :D

aff-man
4th November 2003, 10:38
Or mayb a KB sponsorship $5 each and we get a tour of the pits if i wasn't a weedy little fella i would volunteer to be your brolly boy:o :o :D Well done and let the sticky slicks roll:2thumbsup :2thumbsup

bluninja
4th November 2003, 10:57
Hey Affman if you're offering sponsorship....for $5 I'll let you not only tour my pit, but you can change my tyres and fix the broken bits when I crash:D

TTFN

aff-man
4th November 2003, 11:00
Fixing broken bit is my forte' I certainly did enough on the vt:o :o :Oops:

Kwaka-Kid
4th November 2003, 11:45
sod that aff-man!, ill cut them and let you sponsor me for $4.

you know its a good deal... and with $4 i could buy like 4 instant coffee's between races... its bound to enhance my performance (or lack of it as it may be atm)

cant wait till Sunday the 16th November... when you all get to see Mitch live up to the high expectations this article has given us ;) :cool:

Mitch
4th November 2003, 12:02
Oh man KK don't go putting that kind of pressure on me :angry2: :angry2:

We all know that story is a far cry from the way things really are :eek::eek:

I do however think we should give Si the sponsourship money.............. He needs all the help he can get. :confused:

:2thumbsup:2thumbsup   Sorry Si lmao, just couldn't help myself :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

bluninja
4th November 2003, 12:12
thanks Mitch...love you too:D Maybe I'll disguise the RSVR as an SV650...nobody would know.

TTFN

DeanOh
4th November 2003, 12:28
Good on ya Mitch....

there is something to be said about fast woman...:gob:

Mitch
4th November 2003, 12:29
Christ i'm glad you have a sence of humour Si :yes:  That was a little below the belt even for me :p

Just kick my ass on the 16th................. That'll shut me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Love you long time  :2thumbsup

bluninja
4th November 2003, 14:13
Mitch you know I like it specially when you go below the belt:2thumbsup

Anyway you'll have enough to worry about with KK buzzing your ass to think about me. Hmmmm wonder if Leo will pop the 125 in F3...She was doing 1 :15s  last time.

TTFN

Motoracer
4th November 2003, 14:31
As always, sorry for the off topic question but Where do I get my race number from and can I choose one? I have got my papers/licence to be able to race.

Mitch
4th November 2003, 14:36
Heya Motoracer

You chose your own, if it's your first meeting it might pay to take a couple of options down with you and if you are racing in F3 avoid 40 anything, most are taken.  Will you be out on the 16th????  What are you racing??

Motoracer
4th November 2003, 15:07
Hey Mitch, thanx for the info! I am not that close just yet but things are looking up. I am almost all debt free and ready to get things organised. I heard that there is a track time in mid December. I am really aiming to be on the track by that time. As for my machine, i'd be using my baby ( the zxr 400 sp), she's been sleeping in the garage for a year now. Thats because of the nasty man at the workshop who completly stuffed up the carbs!!:angry2:.

All this talk about you, Si and KK racing just makes me want to be out there sooner even more.

Kickaha
4th November 2003, 21:22
Good to see another Lady out on the track giving the boys a hard time.

I currently swing on a sidecar with female rider,which most people think is two good reasons for calling me an a idiot.

The current president of Motorcycling Canterbury is also a lady who runs a SV650 on the track from time to time.

Are you the same Mitch who's going to swing for John on the classic outfit?

Liv, Norway
5th November 2003, 03:51
Welcome!

I love sidecars; it makes it possible to ride a bike in the snow and on ice!
I don't, but that's because my bike-budget is not that big.

So; you are not a idiot!!

:) Liv.

Mitch
5th November 2003, 09:40
Originally posted by Kickaha
Are you the same Mitch who's going to swing for John on the classic outfit?

That would be me, if all goes to plan we hope to have our first race meet on the rig on the 16th, :p  Do you know John?

SPman
5th November 2003, 17:29
Swinging on a sidecar!

Fochinell!:eek: :eek:

Kickaha
5th November 2003, 21:23
John was down for the Moto Guzzi Rally labour weekend and I ran into him at the Greymouth street race,he stayed at home the Monday night before he headed off back North

Tell him Warwick says Hi,he wont be able to work out how we met lol

I've raced them for two years with two different riders and its the most fun I have ever had and thats how I know him.

Good luck on the 16th,hope you like it,let us know what you think:niceone:

SPman if you go talk to the guys running the outfits I'm sure someone will take you out on one.

wkid_one
6th November 2003, 06:35
Originally posted by bluninja
Hey Affman if you're offering sponsorship....for $5 I'll let you not only tour my pit, but you can change my tyres and fix the broken bits when I crash:D

TTFN

Don't do it Aff - the crashing bit is a worry

Mitch
6th November 2003, 07:37
LMAO Kickaha, will be sure to do that :niceone:  nothing I enjoy more then messing with people!!!   :2thumbsup  Twil have him guessing for a while.

SPman are we about to unearth some deep seated crazy dream you have to be a swinger??  :eek:

chic 'n' charge
15th November 2003, 13:17
I race with Kickaha on sidecar - and yes I'm the rider :rockon:

Hi Mitch,

We have a great time doing sidecar racing - I hope you and John have a great time on the 16th, you'll have to get photos taken so we can see. If he goes too slow tell him that I go faster - that always makes the guys race faster.....hee hee but normally they crash because being beaten at any stage is still too much for some (best when its a girl passing them).

I got 2nd in the South Island last year - there was the normal proud comments but there were some sow ones as well - my words to you blokes that have probs with females either riding or racing bikes - build a bridge and get over it - we would have gone past you already.....hee hee hee

Keep up the good work Chick-a-dee. Best of luck.
:2thumbsup :cool: :niceone:

Kickaha
16th November 2003, 21:12
So did you get out on the sidecar and if so what did you think?

And if not how did your other racing go?

Mitch
17th November 2003, 08:22
Heya Good on you Chic 'n' charge!!!!!  I think it is going to take me a few more years before I get anywhere near second :p  

Got out on the sidecar in practise but it broke down :rolleyes:  and I had to push it back around ( me and John anyway) was great fun!!!  I stepped down and let Brett go out for the racing.  They got lapped by John's old rig and clowned around the whole day.  It was fantastic to watch!!!

I had a great day on the bike, not quite on the pace and spent most of the day around mid-field (could have been worse though)  All in all a brilliant weekend!!

SPman
17th November 2003, 19:22
Originally posted by Mitch
SPman are we about to unearth some deep seated crazy dream you have to be a swinger??  :eek:

:eek5: :eek: :eek5:

R U outof yr fckn mnd!

:confused2

:yes:

Cuban
5th January 2004, 16:52
Seeing as this post is miles off topic anyway and is getting seedier by the second, might i remind all that mitch agreed to be the kiwibiker pin up girl a while ago?
call the paper and see what they say about that!

Tim