Just got a txt to say that beach racing has been cancelled due to wind.:shit:
And Mr Shirrifs had a big off.:innocent:
More details please.:wari:

Ivan
27th November 2009, 17:59
Hope craigs alright

Shaun
27th November 2009, 20:03
Craig is A OK:woohoo: Massive massive top gear get off in the wind here, basically BLOWN of the track in the wind. He is Saw, but NOT broken, ( WHite trash will manage to still bed hin down again)

I have seen better looking Honda;s though:gob:

Beach race was cancelled, due to the wind bringing the sea in to much, and very very soft sand only, with No visabillity for medics etc etc

Burt is spinning in his grave I think

Tomorrow will be shit hot for the Track/Road race boys I think, and NO idea on the next day for the street race

Kiwi Graham
27th November 2009, 20:22
Craig is A OK:woohoo: Massive massive top gear get off in the wind here, basically BLOWN of the track in the wind. He is Saw, but NOT broken, ( WHite trash will manage to still bed hin down again)

Beach race was cancelled, due to the wind bringing the sea in to much, and very very soft sand only, with No visabillity for medics etc etc

Tomorrow will be shit hot for the Track/Road race boys I think, and NO idea on the next day for the street race

Shit a 250+ get off and only a bit sore!! did he land on pillows or something soft? The wind must be mental down there.

Is the Honda fixable?

Fingers crossed for better weather tomorrow.

Shaun
27th November 2009, 20:26
Shit a 250+ get off and only a bit sore!! did he land on pillows or something soft? The wind must be mental down there.

Is the Honda fixable?

Fingers crossed for better weather tomorrow.

Honda fixable, and Craig is a hard bar steward. from the old school! The fairy bridge has told me, tomorrow will be great:gob:

Kiwi Graham
27th November 2009, 20:31
Honda fixable, and Craig is a hard bar steward. from the old school! The fairy bridge has told me, tomorrow will be great:gob:

Ahh so you too say hello to the fairys as you cross the sacred bridge ;)

off course you would mate :)

Shaun
27th November 2009, 20:35
Ahh so you too say hello to the fairys as you cross the sacred bridge ;)

off course you would mate :)

The very first place I go to is there house upon arrival mate, I take them a drink and a snack, and leave a photo of my family:sunny:

Maido
27th November 2009, 21:12
Just had t with craig, he wanted me to post that he was in a coma lol!

He is fine, as shaun said, limping but fine. Probably be pulling grass and sand out of the bike for a wee bit.
Very trying conditions, I stayed in the pit shed and feel better for it lol!

snapoff
27th November 2009, 21:33
Just had t with craig, he wanted me to post that he was in a coma lol!

He is fine, as shaun said, limping but fine. Probably be pulling grass and sand out of the bike for a wee bit.
Very trying conditions, I stayed in the pit shed and feel better for it lol!

He's old and this bones have gone soft, his natural padding would of taken most of the hit ,im sure the checkbook racer can pay sumone to clean the dirt of it .:clap:

Shaun
28th November 2009, 05:52
Saturday weather is looking better down here, a bit windy at the moment, but should be ok for the Curcuit racing

scrivy
28th November 2009, 08:54

Pfffttt........ always knew Craig was soft...... this proves it........ :shifty::shutup:

Goblin
28th November 2009, 09:06
He's old and this bones have gone soft, his natural padding would of taken most of the hit ,Musta been all those pies.:laugh:

Maido
28th November 2009, 17:26
Small updates, I am sorry I don't know how the other classes got on but Stroud took out the two F1 races, fitzg lead for much of both races with Stroud having to work really hard to catch him. Ryan Hampton took out 2 thirds, which is awesome for a guy who had never seen the track.
F2 John ross took out race 1 followed by Nick cole and me in third, race 2 cole won with ross 2nd and me third again.

As I said, I am sorry I don't have more to update! very windy in the afternoon races!
Speedway is underway now.

sunhuntin
28th November 2009, 17:47
found a news article on another site about an 80 year old woman attending the rally from north of tauranga. she is riding a piaggio MP3, so if you see her, shake her hand. should get an award... most likely the oldest woman there, never mind travelling alone.

Kickaha
28th November 2009, 17:52
mylaps have the results

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=495241

Bren_chch
28th November 2009, 18:38
damn, kirk was on fire in practice but then no race results? did his bike turn in to a pro-twin?

Kickaha
28th November 2009, 18:50
damn, kirk was on fire in practice but then no race results? did his bike turn in to a pro-twin?

Fuck he's hard on gear

Shaun
28th November 2009, 22:21

Not sure, Saw him going out once, but did not see him again

cammy
28th November 2009, 22:54
sore buggar I bet:doh:

k14
29th November 2009, 07:28
Not sure, Saw him going out once, but did not see him again
Qualifying went good, first by 1.6s. Then started bike for first race and was very rough (running on 2). Couldn't work it out for rest of day, got home and looks like it was a dodgy spark plug in cylinder #1 so bike was only intermittently running on 3 cylinders. Relieved it wasn't a major! Bring on Ruapuna!

Shaun
29th November 2009, 07:47
Qualifying went good, first by 1.6s. Then started bike for first race and was very rough (running on 2). Couldn't work it out for rest of day, got home and looks like it was a dodgy spark plug in cylinder #1 so bike was only intermittently running on 3 cylinders. Relieved it wasn't a major! Bring on Ruapuna!

Great news K

feral1
29th November 2009, 13:00
Hi Kirk,
Good to hear, its something minor. I was keen to hear how you would have got on. Qualifying time looks good. Well done.
Regards
Feral

PS> hope everyone had a good day at wyndham

SWERVE
29th November 2009, 19:08
Some good results for young Ryan hampton............ seemed to have been struggling of late, but must have found the problems.:woohoo:
Another one worth keeping an eye on:scooter:

lostinflyz
29th November 2009, 19:36
just got back home,

great weekend, wyndham came great in the end. got some footage that ill stick up shortly (maybe a report tom too.)

Hope Mr. agate is ok, that was a fast off, but i saw him up and about for a while afterwards. A fair few ambo's left during the first round too, everyone holding back during practice were they>???

feral1
29th November 2009, 20:35
Hi Tim,
Got a message from Glenn. He's ok. A bit sore around the rib cage and shoulder. He'll mend. His bike was going strong i see on my laps. Pity he had that fairing problems while fighting for the lead at the circuits sprints.
Eric

steve74
1st December 2009, 22:27
just had a gander at mylaps, looks like about 47 odd motards, thats a huge effort!! I will have to make the trek down one of these days. good to see Fitzgerald and Stroud etc competing at wyndham. The bonus of track time at teratonga is a good draw-card for those nationals boys for sure!! Bike and body willing i hope to be there next year!!, your coming too Feral, when ya get ya shit together!!:laugh:

Big Dave
5th December 2009, 21:22
<tenchars> </tenchars>

Kickaha
6th December 2009, 06:35
K14, That was obviously before he killed his bike, he's hard on gear that boy;)