PDA

View Full Version : Pit garage available for Road race spectacular

woodyracer
29th November 2009, 19:45
Hae ive got pit garage #4 if anyone wants to share it with me, i wont charge you anything i just want some company. Ive only got a little 150 so can probualy fit another 3 bikes in the gararge.

Ive hired it for both days so your welcome to stay for both. Cheers -Max

Henk
29th November 2009, 20:57
I could be keen if you can put up with me. Might not be that much company, I'm three times your age and will probably be watching the racing when I'm not on the bike myself, on the reserve list at the moment so may be out in SS if not enough buckets pull out.
Met Blue FXR #13 at Mt Welly if you need to figure out who I am.
EDIT of course you may already know and think I'm a prick so feel free to tell me to bugger off.

woodyracer
29th November 2009, 21:00
I could be keen if you can put up with me. Might not be that much company, I'm three times your age and will probably be watching the racing when I'm not on the bike myself, on the reserve list at the moment so may be out in SS if not enough buckets pull out.
Met Blue FXR #13 at Mt Welly if you need to figure out who I am.

sure, your welcome to use the pit shed. I have a fair idea who you are, you deffinitly should come even if you are a reserve cos i heard on average 2 fxr's blow up each year....lol :crazy:

Henk
29th November 2009, 21:03
sure, your welcome to use the pit shed. I have a fair idea who you are, you deffinitly should come even if you are a reserve cos i heard on average 2 fxr's blow up each year....lol :crazy:

You're only saying that since you don't have one anymore;) Been curious about the two hour results, you didn't figure, I assume a crash and breakage.

woodyracer
29th November 2009, 21:12
yer, on the 2 hour i was 6th on superpole doing a 31.36 sec lap which i thought was quite good, then in the race i did 50 minutes until i crashed out, and breaking my handlebar....:pinch:

next year!! ive ordered custom clip on's so tha wont happen again:yes:

Henk
29th November 2009, 21:14
Thought about clip-ons. Might go that way yet, I know thay were great on the old bucket, turn instead of breaking.

woodyracer
29th November 2009, 21:26
Thought about clip-ons. Might go that way yet, I know thay were great on the old bucket, turn instead of breaking.

yup, they set you back $200 tho, but there better than buying genuine honda ones every time your break one.