PDA

View Full Version : Racing Edgecumbe 5-6 nov

CookMySock
30th November 2009, 18:19
Eastern Bay of Plenty Pocket Bike Club welcomes everyone to points-round racing this weekend 5,6 December at the Edgecumbe Kart Track.

Practice on Saturday 5, from midday.

Racing on Sunday 6, gates open 8.30am.

Members, new members, and visitors all very welcome. Prospective racers or other "first try" people should turn up Saturday afternoon.

Steve

Z1_ZPF_BOY
30th November 2009, 19:31
Eastern Bay of Plenty Pocket Bike Club welcomes everyone to points-round racing this weekend 5,6 November at the Edgecumbe Kart Track.

Practice on Saturday from midday.

Racing on Sunday, gates open 8.30am.

Members, new members, and visitors all very welcome. Prospective racers or other "first try" people should turn up Saturday afternoon.

Steve

Don't you mean 5, 5 of December?

BiK3RChiK
1st December 2009, 05:50
Don't you mean 5, 5 of December?

No... He says 5, 6 December. Saturday 5th is practice day. Sunday 6th is Race Day...

Z1_ZPF_BOY
1st December 2009, 19:45
No... He says 5, 6 December. Saturday 5th is practice day. Sunday 6th is Race Day...

Sorry, i meant 5, 6th December, lol

CookMySock
1st December 2009, 21:19
Alright alrigtht! event is moved to december just to satisfy Z1_ZPF_BOY !

;)

Steve

daz71
1st December 2009, 21:52
he is a motorcycle instructor not a f...k'n typist we all no wot he means, its all good, we coming to edgecumbe, cant wait, wahoo lol

CookMySock
1st December 2009, 21:59
haha.. not an instructor even.. Rock on the weekend! Actually, it looks like I will be on school camp with my daughter, but the usual crew will be there and it should be a blast!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Steve

mr_penguin
2nd December 2009, 10:34
Someone make this week go faster so we can hit the track again !

Errr... Maybe not like I hit the track last meeting...... :shutup:

Count on me and the little woman being there :Punk:

mohawk
2nd December 2009, 20:11
Yep us too. Was bizzy playing with boats and missd Waihi , so hope the sun comes out.

stallion
2nd December 2009, 21:38
yea we cumin down too. gona bring camper and stay at matata. beta be fine wanna go for a fish too

BiK3RChiK
3rd December 2009, 06:10
Oh, it's gonna be fine :sunny: after this week! I've had a word, and it promised;)

Mike and Tracey will be there Saturday and Sunday too....

It's shaping up to be an awesome weekend :cool: Shame I have to work.... again!

trailblazer
6th December 2009, 19:45
went out for a look today was some good racing was plenty of carnage to. Looks like fun i might have to get my lil pocket bike going and come have a ride with you guys .:woohoo: