PDA

View Full Version : The people take the power referendum.

Mudfart
1st December 2009, 05:41
Copied and pasted from another thread.
What does everyone think?
I think its LONG OVERDUE.
WE are supposed to have the power, lets not leave it in the hands of slightly well groomed apes any longer.

So from what I gather from all this evidence about how these people are, that have the honour of representing us, and deciding how to law our great society, has given me the impression they are all quite fucking hopeless at their jobs, and if I was this useless at any of the jobs I've ever worked, I would have been shown the door, and given a good beating on the way out.
National and Maori party imparticular.
I say we fund a referendum that votes on whether "If a minister of parliament fails to perform their duty to their represented members of society, they MUST do the honourable action of resigning from said posting in government altogether".
The fucking end.
This would weed out the fucktards.
And give us taxpayers value for money, with good leaders rising to become the cream of the crop.
Lets not procrastinate, LETS DO THIS THING! :bash:

rainman
1st December 2009, 07:38
I say we fund a referendum that votes on whether "If a minister of parliament fails to perform their duty to their represented members of society, they MUST do the honourable action of resigning from said posting in government altogether".
The fucking end.

A bit vague, no? Don't think a lawyer or weasely politician could drive a truck through that sideways? Good intent, though - although I certainly understand your buyers remorse over these hopeless, thieving Nact bastards the real solution is not to vote them in in the first place! Second best is vote them out at the next election (or you'll get Dr Don's prescription for fixing NZ - wait to hear the howls of outrage then...)

You do realise a "perform or piss off" clause would have taken out Key, Hide, English, Smith (probably both), Brownlee, McCully as well as a few others? You'd run out of pollies pretty quick!

MSTRS
1st December 2009, 11:10
Send them ALL a sword, with instructions on how to fall on them.
(would have to be a plastic one, so some innocent postie/courier didn't have an ACC claim...)

Mudfart
1st December 2009, 15:55
the disappointment is in knowing you either get to vote for for useless non performing bastard no.1 or no.2. great options.
They are only there to steal as much money as possible from the taxes.
See how they all take advantage of EVERY perk available to them, and tax break?
I guess they are good at something.... feathering their own nests, with scant reguard for the people it is their honour to represent.
Of course they can find loop holes in any laws, after all they all went to university with the countries top lawyers and judges. They are all friends.
If my law was in place, guys like Dr Smith would have been shown the door in the early 1990's.
He still hangs on like the dagg on the sheeps bum.
And he's been promoted.
The world loves a bastard aye? See my reply about the sexual offender who touched up females at work and now is promoted to manager!!