PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Uma Thurman M'Cycle Jacket

surfchick
27th April 2005, 15:10
too bad the padding is on the front eh girls?! (& boys who want to look like Uma)... spose you could add an elbow pad or two or hope you never fell off... but my gaad what style to go down in...

Waylander
27th April 2005, 15:13
I'll stick with basic black and good padding.

HDTboy
27th April 2005, 15:20
Flag the jacket, I'll have the wearer

surfchick
27th April 2005, 15:35
Flag the jacket, I'll have the wearer

but you'd look so good in yellow :msn-wink:

LED
27th April 2005, 17:33
Now that is too cool! Get yourself the pants and get amongst it!!

John
27th April 2005, 17:34
Dont go there, seriously.... *shudder*

Coyote
27th April 2005, 18:08
Meh, not my style

HDTboy
27th April 2005, 21:09

I know, but I'd look better in.....

bugjuice
27th April 2005, 21:11
Meh, not my style
you sure..?

HDTboy
27th April 2005, 21:20
Meh, not my style

Uma? Or her jacket?

N4CR
28th April 2005, 00:01
Wasnt it a zzr in that movie (suppose you lot just saw it on sky or something ;) )
Btw she is SEWWW HAWWT with those leathers in my opinion :yes: even though she ain't some super ubermodel...

John
28th April 2005, 00:05
Wasnt it a zzr in that movie (suppose you lot just saw it on sky or something ;) )
Btw she is SEWWW HAWWT with those leathers in my opinion :yes: even though she ain't some super ubermodel...
The movie on the other hand sucked. :lol:

Shawn
28th April 2005, 00:06

She is definitely super HOT , only second to Mila Jovovich and yeap she was riding a 04, ZZR 250.

http://www.fastdates.com/PitBoardFeatures/ResidentEvil/Milla07.68standing.jpg

N4CR
28th April 2005, 00:09
She is definitely super HOT , only second to Mila Jovovich and yeap she was riding a 04, ZZR 250.

MILA JOVOVICH 'ghhhghghghg droool' hot female heroines mmmmmmmm

Gotta love resident evil and the fith element :niceone:

surfchick
28th April 2005, 07:38
Mila's hair was pretty rad in 5th element- but you've got to give it to tarintino for class in the props department- and plus that 5 pt manouvre uma does where the guy drops dead when he walks was pretty class. i can't remember if she was wearing her yellow motorcycle jacket when she did that though...probably not as she's been buried underground and been to a guru on a mountain top in between.

Motoracer
28th April 2005, 10:28
Yellow ain't me but if I was going to wear a yellow jacket, it'd have to be a "Camel" rep one.

bugjuice
28th April 2005, 10:37
frosty could get one to match Yella..

Maximus
28th April 2005, 12:18
Now that is too cool! Get yourself the pants and get amongst it!!

or was that, "get into her pants" . . . . :whistle:

Sorry mate, couldn't resist :msn-wink:

LED
28th April 2005, 12:44
or was that, "get into her pants" . . . . :whistle:

Sorry mate, couldn't resist :msn-wink:

Too good! I'm getting killed on these forums! Back to the recluse styles........ :D And as for Uma...... just remember - someone , somewhere, is putting up with her shit!

Maximus
28th April 2005, 13:12
Too good! I'm getting killed on these forums! Back to the recluse styles........ :D And as for Uma...... just remember - someone , somewhere, is putting up with her shit!

:msn-wink: Good on ya . . . :killingme

surfchick
28th April 2005, 13:22
frosty could get one to match Yella..

then he would be a hairy yellow uma - could have some advantages on the racetrack -though his bike might be pissed off if it wasn't the yellowest thing anymore :D

bugjuice
28th April 2005, 13:24
then he would be a hairy yellow uma - could have some advantages on the racetrack -though his bike might be pissed off if it wasn't the yellowest thing anymore :D
it'd match his bella :whistle:

Coyote
28th April 2005, 17:15
you sure..?
Only a matter of time wasn't it :angry:

bugjuice
28th April 2005, 18:38
Only a matter of time wasn't it :angry:
took you long enough tho, was gonna give up..
so what's the cup size?

Waylander
1st May 2005, 20:45
Found the perfect bike to go with the jacket and guess what it is bugjuice.:msn-wink: :Punk:

SPORK
1st May 2005, 21:09
Found the perfect bike to go with the jacket and guess what it is bugjuice.:msn-wink: :Punk:
Nope, it's a yellow GSX-R600!

parsley
1st May 2005, 21:20
Not sure about the jacket. I'd rather be seen driving around with her bloody great sword strapped to my back. Cut off by a cage? Slice the bastard's head off!

HDTboy
2nd May 2005, 14:27
Nope, it's a yellow GSX-R600!

On a kawasaki stand, with kawasaki fairings. And with kawasaki written on the tank

SPORK
2nd May 2005, 17:15
On a kawasaki stand, with kawasaki fairings. And with kawasaki written on the tank
No no no!

I meant that the perfect bike for it is a GSX-R 600 (Yellow, banana styles).

Slipstream
2nd May 2005, 17:27

http://www.fastdates.com/PitBoardFeatures/ResidentEvil/Milla07.68standing.jpg

I second the motion ... Milla is definitely hot :yes:
http://www.millaj.com/

surfchick
2nd May 2005, 19:02
gee whiz- poor uma! if tarintino had only thought to have cast mila in kill bill. these girls are hot when they're bad but. hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn :devil2: bad bad bad with a little bit of good i say..
:devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :msn-wink: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

surfchick
2nd May 2005, 19:24
gee whiz- poor uma! if tarintino had only thought to have cast mila in kill bill. these girls are hot when they're bad but. hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn :devil2: bad bad bad with a little bit of good i say..

Slipstream
2nd May 2005, 20:35

Such a good point it was posted twice! :niceone:

Hear that boys and girls ... beware the woman's scorn :kick:

HDTboy
2nd May 2005, 20:45

Repost!!!! :p