PDA

View Full Version : CB125s for sale

wbks
1st December 2009, 20:44
CB125 single, unsure of what year. Good compression, got new plug, oil & battery on total loss less than an hour on it, but with a rounded out timing screw I can't be bothered messing around with it to get it running right. According to the previous owner it is very early into a rebuild, great compression. Old yamaha 350 cowling. Should be a good runner once someone spends the time. Fresh painted frame & tank (tank not quite done yet). With some time setting it up she could be a good bucket, but I can't really be bothered doing it all. My loss. If anyone is interested, PM me. Thanks

old fartz
3rd December 2009, 16:16
giving up buckets and concentrating on track days with the 600:rockon:

Mudflaps
3rd December 2009, 18:07
Any chance of a couple of photos?

wbks
3rd December 2009, 18:19
Yea sorry no point at the momen't it's not all together, but will get onto it as soon as this awesome Hauraki weather starts to look summer-ish.

wbks
3rd December 2009, 18:24
giving up buckets and concentrating on track days with the 600:rockon:Yea, need to put this airgun to use on the tank, first. Remember how you mentioned someone to me that can have a go at this engine for cheap? If you have his number that would be great, might just get it fixed and keep riding it if selling it takes to long.