PDA

View Full Version : Miele moped bits - anyone want them?

neels
2nd December 2009, 10:55
I've got the remains of a 50's? Miele moped that needs to go, frame and guards that have been paint stripped and gone rusty, wheels, tank & headlight & assorted other bits.

Free to a good (well any) home if someone's might have use for them, otherwise they're off to the dump.

EgliHonda
2nd December 2009, 11:26
Not my thing, but please don't dump them, someone, somewhere will need said bits to get a project running/started...
Prob worth an ad on trademe if no-one here puts their hand up, that way you will get some coin AND someone will probably pick them up. Failing that, maybe a call to the local vintage car club, I'm sure they will know of someone or at least put them in the parts shed so they aren't lost to the world.

I just hate seeing things dumped that will never be made again (which explains the state of my shed)...

Del Fuego
3rd December 2009, 16:19
damn you and your south islandness! I would have them gladly, can't justify the freight though :(

Eurodave
20th December 2009, 06:48
still got those parts?

neels
26th December 2009, 17:41
Yup, still sitting around, don't know if anything is useful but if you want to come and take them away they're yours. PM me your details if you're keen.

moped
16th June 2012, 18:44
Yup, still sitting around, don't know if anything is useful but if you want to come and take them away they're yours. PM me your details if you're keen.

any chance you still have them ? really need a tank thanks

neels
16th June 2012, 20:18
No sorry, gone a while ago.