PDA

View Full Version : PIN THE TAIL ON THE "JOHNKEY" adult game for motorcylists

monkeymcbean
3rd December 2009, 20:21
With our motorbike club xmas dinner comming up I thought I'd make a poster game up for the social committee. I sure a few giggles will be had.

Anyone should be able to download this, I can send the bigger file if anyone is keen to print out.

Mom
3rd December 2009, 20:22
With our motorbike club xmas dinner comming up I thought I'd make a poster game up for the social committee. I sure a few giggles will be had.

Anyone should be able to download this, I can send the bigger file if anyone is keen to print out.

Very funny!

P38
3rd December 2009, 20:34

Very very clever Idea.

Can I suggest that the tail is a head shot of Nick Smith with the rest of the tail hanging on down.

Get it right and ole Nicky will be kissing the Johnkeys butt all night long. :laugh:

monkeymcbean
3rd December 2009, 20:37
Very very clever Idea.

Can I suggest that the tail is a head shot of Nick Smith with the rest of the tail hanging on down.

Get it right and ole Nicky will be kissing the Johnkeys butt all night long. :laugh:

Its a bit hard to see but Nick Smiths head is in the centre target. The tails are printed but not shown, so all is set, Monday night lots
of blind folded motorcyclists!

P38
3rd December 2009, 20:47
It'll be a Hoot for sure.

ukusa
4th December 2009, 05:24
maybe it should be pin the penis on the JohnKey, after all, Prick Smith is a COCK!

hayd3n
4th December 2009, 05:32
post the tails so we can all play

monkeymcbean
4th December 2009, 15:25

PrincessBandit
4th December 2009, 15:48
maybe it should be pin the penis on the JohnKey, after all, Prick Smith is a COCK!

While I'm not usually a smutty wee girl, I think it would be hilarious to have weeners with Nick's face on the end and have it as ukusa suggested. I mean, we all call him Nick the Dick, so having his face on the end of a donger would probably be more meaningful as an "adult" game.

knuckles24
4th December 2009, 18:22
that is so appropriate, :clap:

mikeey01
4th December 2009, 19:38
You clever buggers!

I'll wait for the online version where we get to shoot at an animated version of him running all over the screen. Now that'd be a laugh.

P38
4th December 2009, 19:41
Just a thought.

Wonder if John Key would like to get a game of "Johnkey" together and share with the passengers on his long haul to Copenhaugen?

I'm sure his fellow passengers would get a great laugh out of it.

Should email him a copy.

What are the rules again?

monkeymcbean
4th December 2009, 19:53
Just a thought.

Wonder if John Key would like to get a game of "Johnkey" together and share with the passengers on his long haul to Copenhaugen?

I'm sure his fellow passengers would get a great laugh out of it.

Should email him a copy.
What are the rules again?

Well, funny you say that, I thought it would be fair for the leader of the opposition to be sent a copy, since Phil Goff is supporting the ACCworks.org.nz

stify
4th December 2009, 20:33
ha....I did that the pin the vote on john key for the step daughters birthday last june..had to pen my own picture though

P38
4th December 2009, 20:35
Well, funny you say that, I thought it would be fair for the leader or the opposition to be sent a copy, since Phil Goff is supporting the ACCworks.org.nz

Do it mate.

They will thank you for it. :msn-wink: