PDA

View Full Version : Shooting in Warkworth (4 December)

Mom
4th December 2009, 15:56
Some of you will have heard the news reports that a woman has been shot dead in Warkworth this afternoon. It is not me, and thankfully is not my daughter, it is however my neighbour.

I have a street full of cop cars at the moment, and crime tape along the front of the house next door. Already had my first visit from the media.

What a friggen horrible thing, a young couple with a baby girl that has just started walking. Her mother is dead and her father in custody. I feel sick!

yungatart
4th December 2009, 16:15
Anne, that is awful!
So very sad for that poor mum and her wee one...
I'm glad you and yours are okay though. Have a :hug:

The Everlasting
4th December 2009, 16:16
Sorry to hear that,terrible having a neighbour that's been shot!

Was it an attack or accident?

Feel sorry for the baby girl that will have to grow up without a mother....

Hopeful Bastard
4th December 2009, 16:22
Sorry to hear that,terrible having a neighbour that's been shot!

Was it an attack or accident?

Feel sorry for the baby girl that will have to grow up without a mother....

And a father if he is in custody...

Maybe you could look after another kid Mom?

Mom
4th December 2009, 16:24
The baby is with her Granny. I have jsut had my first police interview. Press has been here already. Maha not answering his phone :lol:

James Deuce
4th December 2009, 16:26
Thank you for posting, I thought the DPS had found you for a minute.

Madness
4th December 2009, 16:27
I have a street full of cop cars at the moment,...

I hereby declare the roads of Hazzard County safe for motorcycling, for a limited time only.

Sorry to hear that news Mom. Life's a shit sandwhich and sometimes the bread is stale-er than usual.

scissorhands
4th December 2009, 16:27
Man, you might need some councilling and talking to your daughter is not an envious job. I thought of you when I saw that news earlier.

Male anger and jealousy can be horrendous. Malevolent

Laava
4th December 2009, 16:29
Hopefully Maha will get bail! :lol:

caseye
4th December 2009, 16:31
Ah Crap! sad to hear that Mom, glad to know you are Ok, Maha will arrive as usual, don't sweat it.
You know the drill, if theres anything you! need, Yell.

MSTRS
4th December 2009, 16:58
I heard a snippet on the radio news earlier today. I did think to txt you, but then if you didn't reply...?
Sorry to hear it happened so close to you. Must be 'orrible.

crazyhorse
4th December 2009, 17:04
I feel for you and all the neighbours.

Not a nice thing to have happened to anyone, and that poor child, now growing up without her mum.

Just another sad story in this world. My thoughts are with you all :hug:

doc
4th December 2009, 17:24
Amazing that when you hear news like this, the first thing you think is do I know them. :confused:
Where the hell is Warkworth anyway ?

rainman
4th December 2009, 17:41
Amazing that when you hear news like this, the first thing you think is do I know them. :confused:

I have a friend who was going to see her ex in Warkworth today, and I confess my first thoughts were that he might have flipped out for whatever reason. Glad it's not her, sad for the actual victims.

Paul in NZ
4th December 2009, 17:44
Good to hear you are OK Mom... Damned awful business eh? and too close to home fer sure... Honestly, shooting someone?? fark!

Sharry
4th December 2009, 18:40
Mom that is so dreadful, I'm just thankful that the man in question is in custody.
Please call me if you need to offload :hug:

I so feel for that poor wee girl who will now never see her parents in her life.

wbks
4th December 2009, 18:43
Mom that is so dreadful, I'm just thankful that the man in question is in custody.
Please call me if you need to offload :hug:

I so feel for that poor wee girl who will now never see her parents in her life.
Are you kidding? It's NZ, he'll be out on home d in 10 years

Maha
4th December 2009, 18:44
Hopefully Maha will get bail! :lol:

I did bail, eventually, I was out the back of Maungaturoto, no phone coverage. Police have been using our toilet and the Herald reporters have just left.

Ah Crap! sad to hear that Mom, glad to know you are Ok, Maha will arrive as usual, don't sweat it.
You know the drill, if theres anything you! need, Yell.

The gunman is a little fuck, he drove away the other night chucking rubbish out his window, I was going to have a word with when he came back, good thing I didn't....:no:

GOONR
4th December 2009, 18:45
What a sad turn of event's.

MadDuck
4th December 2009, 18:49
Police have been using our toilet .....

Probably pays not to feed them too much coffee ah?

Horrible thing to have happen no matter where in NZ but in a small community....sad, very sad

Sharry
4th December 2009, 19:11
Police have been using our toilet

So you truely do have legal shit at your house now then

PrincessBandit
4th December 2009, 19:17
Dreadful, just dreadful Mom. So relieved to hear you and yours are ok, but what an awful thing to be party to.

caseye
4th December 2009, 19:19
LOL sorry but Sharry got me there! Maha glad you are back man.
Yes the little ones are the ones to watch, ya never know whats next with them.
I've Pm'd Mom, anything, is no trouble at all.

Maha
4th December 2009, 19:30
So you truely do have legal shit at your house now then

The illegal shit was flushed way before he used the bog...:confused:
But your comment is very very good....deserved points coming your way.

LOL sorry but Sharry got me there! Maha glad you are back man.
Yes the little ones are the ones to watch, ya never know whats next with them.
I've Pm'd Mom, anything, is no trouble at all.

Got home about 6.30, I knew nothing of it till Anne rang at about 5.30. Thank god they had the little fuck in custody.

Mully
4th December 2009, 22:01
I heard a snippet on the radio news earlier today. I did think to txt you, but then if you didn't reply...?

+1.

Police have been using our toilet and the Herald reporters have just left.

I presume you gave them the ACC speil and made them sign a petition before they could use the bog?

chanceyy
4th December 2009, 22:05
:hug: Mom, blardy terrible news

Mom
5th December 2009, 07:34
I think I am going to spend the day out the back somehow. Even though we can see the "crime scene" out there at least I am not looking at the cops and the rubber neckers. I look out the office window to a boundary fence of police emergency tape. At least the sun is shining today.

Tink
5th December 2009, 07:40
omg first I have heard of it... :hug: I am so happy your safe, and the little shit is in a cell... Maha I have a bad habit of opening my mouth to scum like that, I think I shall not in future... very scary... so thankful your ok Mom.

Grahameeboy
5th December 2009, 07:51
I did bail, eventually, I was out the back of Maungaturoto, no phone coverage. Police have been using our toilet and the Herald reporters have just left.

The gunman is a little fuck, he drove away the other night chucking rubbish out his window, I was going to have a word with when he came back, good thing I didn't....:no:

Nats says she will come up if she can play pool...

Remember to wear the ACC tee shirts...

Maha
5th December 2009, 07:58
omg first I have heard of it... :hug: I am so happy your safe, and the little shit is in a cell... Maha I have a bad habit of opening my mouth to scum like that, I think I shall not in future... very scary... so thankful your ok Mom.

Good call, there are a couple of black stripes on the road leading out from the driveway next door (about 20 mts long) he really has some issues for someone so young.

Nats says she will come up if she can play pool...

Remember to wear the ACC tee shirts...

Is her chair charged up for the long trip?....:rolleyes:

Grahameeboy
5th December 2009, 08:04
I think I am going to spend the day out the back somehow. Even though we can see the "crime scene" out there at least I am not looking at the cops and the rubber neckers. I look out the office window to a boundary fence of police emergency tape. At least the sun is shining today.

You are always at the back though...

Taz
5th December 2009, 08:08
It is sad what living next to motorcyclists does to some people. I am so glad I don't live next to a motorcyclist.

Maha
5th December 2009, 08:13
It is sad what living next to motorcyclists does to some people. I am so glad I don't live next to a motorcyclist.

I dont think he even knew we have bikes here, the shooter wasn't a resident.

Taz
5th December 2009, 08:18
That was my sad attempt at a small joke to lighten the mood a little by the way..... :)

Maha
5th December 2009, 08:27
That was my sad attempt at a small joke to lighten the mood a little by the way..... :)

They have two rather large barking dogs next door, theres a little white fucker over the back fence which comes down and winds the others up, at times thats enough to drive us to drink. The thought has crossed my mind once or twice....:niceone:

Na not really, im a keeper of the peace....:rolleyes:

oldrider
5th December 2009, 08:33
Some of you will have heard the news reports that a woman has been shot dead in Warkworth this afternoon. It is not me, and thankfully is not my daughter, it is however my neighbour.

I have a street full of cop cars at the moment, and crime tape along the front of the house next door. Already had my first visit from the media.

What a friggen horrible thing, a young couple with a baby girl that has just started walking. Her mother is dead and her father in custody. I feel sick!

I am glad it is not you, I would miss you! :first:

Gareth51
5th December 2009, 08:42
Heard it on the news and thought the size of your town there would have been a good chance that you might have known them,never thought next door .

jrandom
5th December 2009, 08:46
Man, she must've really pissed him off.

Patrick
5th December 2009, 12:35
The illegal shit was flushed way before he used the bog...:confused:

Lucky you didn't leave a "floater...."

Man, she must've really pissed him off.

It was only some eggs.....

Seriously though....

What a tragic turn of events. My thoughts to her family and to the little one.....( and you guys too...) Very sad.

RiderInBlack
5th December 2009, 12:45

I am deep sorry ta hear that Mum. The poor child and her family. Hope you are holding out too.
I am also very upset that some on here have taken this thread as an opportunity to make cheap tasteless remarks (see PD). Having a shooting next door would be no joking matter. Mum and Maha need our support in helping to deal with this and not personal attacks. The poor family of the child would be horrified to know how some here have used their lost.

Patrick
5th December 2009, 13:03
I am deep sorry ta hear that Mum. The poor child and her family. Hope you are holding out too.
I am also very upset that some on here have taken this thread as an opportunity to make cheap tasteless remarks (see PD). Having a shooting next door would be no joking matter. Mum and Maha need our support in helping to deal with this and not personal attacks. The poor family of the child would be horrified to know how some here have used their lost.

Some call it black humour, to get past the horror of it all... without going into PD for a gawk, what i have seen is just black humour...

scumdog
5th December 2009, 13:05
Just shows you there's a lot of wackos out there in our communities capable of this sort of shit..:(

jrandom
5th December 2009, 13:56
In PD it has gone pass "Just Black Humour" and one here is even so tasteless as to have the tasteless remark as his signature:nono:

Pfft. The stuff in PD actually has nothing to do with this shooting.

It's just a snippet from a long-running feud between middle-aged women (and the usual posse of frighteningly horrid faux-lesbians that shrieks in to back up one side or the other) which nobody has any idea about the real reasons for.

Anyhow, in response to the red rep from one of them implying that I'm a misogynist for suggesting that the shooter must've been pissed off, er...

... well, are you trying to say he wasn't pissed off?

:lol:

Nasty
5th December 2009, 14:45
The news up now:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/3130043/Man-in-court-over-shooting

Laava
5th December 2009, 14:49
So he shot her with a pistol? Bet he held it sideways!

gammaguy
5th December 2009, 14:53
I Police have been using our toilet

at least this time the police cant say they have nothing to go on....

yungatart
5th December 2009, 14:56
So he shot her with a pistol? Bet he held it sideways!

Such a shame he didn't hold it backwards....

gammaguy
5th December 2009, 15:01
Such a shame he didn't hold it backwards....

maybe someone could leave a rope in his cell.shame someone has to die from his actions and now we all have to pay to keep him inside for the next few years.

its very unfair

Bren
5th December 2009, 19:42
Getting back to the point at hand...

Anne and Mark, I hope you guys are coping okay with all that shit going around....It was a black day for a community that I love....

Mom
5th December 2009, 19:56
I would like to publically thank all of you who have text me, rung me, pm'd me and hugged me today. The ones that travelled to have that secretly organised lunch at very short notice, thank you!

I guess none of us really consider something as horrible as this happening near you, sure you read or hear about it and think, shit how horrible. You may even share a moment to consider the victims and their families. But to have it happen so close beggars the thought of what if, it makes it real.

We have just come home from having a very quiet drink with our neighbours at the same place. For those of you that dont know the property is split in two, this shooting took place in the back unit. The other couple who live there have not been allowed home until just now.

Our street has been swarming with police, press and gawkers (by the 100's) the gawkers that is, though it feels the others have not been far behind from time to time.

I admit to being very rattled by this, it is not often that a young mother is killed within spitting distance of where you live. The what ifs are too horrible to consider, the young couple next door, who are left to clean up the mess btw (they own the whole property) are shell shocked and unable to think past eating tonight.

Rattled or not I am counting my blessings tonight. Thank you.

jrandom
5th December 2009, 20:26
Rattled or not I am counting my blessings tonight.

What, that nobody's shot you? Yes, I myself thank the Good Lord daily for that.

One gets the impression that a whole lot of spine-tingly wallowing in comfortably-disconnected yet deliciously-visible tragedy is being overindulged in here.

And one can only hope that you'll find forgiveness in your heart for the lost, violent souls who enjoy puncturing hot-air balloons of sorrow with flechettes of cynicism.

Mom
5th December 2009, 21:21
I myself thank the Good Lord daily

Gosh, forgive me while I cross quote this little gem in the Scottish thread.

Honestly, this has to rate as one of the funniest things I have ever read on this forum.

Nice Troll :laugh:

elle-f
5th December 2009, 21:30
Man, *shaking head* some people in here are complete idiots....

Mom, hope you are doing ok chicky. HUGS

James Deuce
5th December 2009, 21:30
Is interpretation of intent relevant to offence taken?
One has to wonder.

Toaster
5th December 2009, 22:13

I admit to being very rattled by this, it is not often that a young mother is killed within spitting distance of where you live. The what ifs are too horrible to consider, the young couple next door, who are left to clean up the mess btw (they own the whole property) are shell shocked and unable to think past eating tonight.

Rattled or not I am counting my blessings tonight. Thank you.

Anne, I only just got the pm and found out about this now. I am very sad to hear the news and feel for you and family as you deal with this tragedy literally on your back door-step. I remember working at these scenes and how terrible they are. My thoughts to you and yours tonight.

BUSA1 is fuelled and ready to go anytime for a chat.
Cam.

Ms Piggy
6th December 2009, 08:43
Oh Anne - sorry I only read this now. I am very glad you and yours are okay. What a terrifying time for you all though! Take care my lovely :hug:

MSTRS
6th December 2009, 08:49
Herald on Sunday...the grandfather of the shooter..."He is such a great kid. It was an accident"
Riiiiight...he just happened to have a sawn-off shottie, loaded it and pulled the trigger twice.
Totally innocent. Could have happened to anyone. There, but for the grace of etc

Truly, I wonder why we even bother reading the papers. I'm coming to the realisation that everything I've seen/heard that gets reported...the article is about something else.

Maha
6th December 2009, 09:00
Herald on Sunday...the grandfather of the shooter..."He is such a great kid. It was an accident"
Riiiiight...he just happened to have a sawn-off shottie, loaded it and pulled the trigger twice.
Totally innocent. Could have happened to anyone. There, but for the grace of etc

Truly, I wonder why we even bother reading the papers. I'm coming to the realisation that everything I've seen/heard that gets reported...the article is about something else.

It certainly seems that why John, I can imagine the offender getting a lighter sentence because of the fact that he ''did take her to the doctors to seek help''....we now know it happened inside the dwelling and to be honest, if it was a sawn off shotgun, there wouldn't have been any chance of her surviving two shot at close range eh?

Maha
6th December 2009, 09:06
Having a couple of beers with the owners last night, they said that the Police told them that they could whatever they want with the personal contents left at the scene. Neither of them even want to go into the scene, let alone pack up and remove the contents. I would have thought the Police would arrange for some 'clean up' crew to attend to that?

The had three car loads of 'D's' turn up this morning just after 9am.

Edbear
6th December 2009, 09:12
Having a couple of beers with the owners last night, they said that the Police told them that they could whatever they want with the personal contents left at the scene. Neither of them even want to go into the scene, let alone pack up and remove the contents. I would have thought the Police would arrange for some 'clean up' crew to attend to that?

They should be elgible for victim support help, worth asking about anyway.

You guys might be as well.

Edbear
6th December 2009, 09:13

Yeah, aren't they always...?

Mom
6th December 2009, 09:14

My victim suport is in the form of my friends visiting and me getting out in the garden today and getting my hands dirty.

Maha
6th December 2009, 09:54
And I love a dirty woman!.....:rockon:

MSTRS
6th December 2009, 10:00
You. Are. Not. Alone.

MadDuck
6th December 2009, 17:10
And I love a dirty woman!.....:rockon:

You. Are. Not. Alone.

So you like dirty women too MSTRS?

Patrick
6th December 2009, 17:15

Victim Support is available and have a wealth of contacts at hand... including cleanup crews who would specialise in this type of "cleanup..."

Give em a call. V/S is free, ya know.....

MSTRS
6th December 2009, 17:15
http://baltimore.metromix.com/content_image/full/549484/560/370

caseye
6th December 2009, 19:50
LOL nice MSTRS, isn't that Klingon? Op's sorry!
Mom travelled a long way today, Coro and then over the other hills, was a fantastic day, pity you guys weren't with us.
no matter, seems you've found the thing to take your mind off the other, watch out for that dirty woman hunter at your place!

gijoe1313
6th December 2009, 20:34
Dang ... well, know you lot are made of stern stuff ... not much to say ... :no:

Toaster
6th December 2009, 21:19
My victim suport is in the form of my friends visiting and me getting out in the garden today and getting my hands dirty.

Good on you Anne. I discovered that friends support and gardening (bush crashing in my case) go a long way in tough times.

It was great to see you both today. I hope to see you on the Saturday ride next week.

Mom
6th December 2009, 21:49
Good on you Anne. I discovered that friends support and gardening (bush crashing in my case) go a long way in tough times.

It was great to see you both today. I hope to see you on the Saturday ride next week.

See Cam, this is what I think KB is all about. Thank you so much for stopping in today. It was so lovely to see you, please aplogise to your lovely lady for being out longer than expected. I claim full responsibility for keeping you behind. That busa is a lovely thang to behold :D

BoristheBiter
7th December 2009, 07:25
The guy was a looser gangbanger, didn't have a gun licesne and had a pistol.
I know more but can't say.
what does it say about a women who shacks up with a guy like this.
I know she didn't deserve to be shot but "please" what did she think. this is the father i want for my child.

and in the end we pay for this arse and all his kind.
bring back the death penalty and save us some money.

Mom
7th December 2009, 07:35
The guy was a looser gangbanger, didn't have a gun licesne and had a pistol.
I know more but can't say.
what does it say about a women who shacks up with a guy like this.
I know she didn't deserve to be shot but "please" what did she think. this is the father i want for my child.

and in the end we pay for this arse and all his kind.
bring back the death penalty and save us some money.

Yeah, I know shit loads more about what went on too mate. Maha was going to have words with him the other night, he went up the road throwing rubbish out the car window all over our lawn. Luckily he was back inside the house when this waste of oxygen came home else it could well have been Maha on the receiving end of a shot.

Innocent good boy as portrayed by his family actually made me laugh out loud yesterday. May he never see the light of day as a free man ever again.

BoristheBiter
7th December 2009, 07:47
Innocent good boy as portrayed by his family actually made me laugh out loud yesterday. May he never see the light of day as a free man ever again.

I wouldn't count on it. i bet he will get 5-7 years for manslauter so out in 2.

if the guy that killed that cat worker only got 7 non parole.

Mom
7th December 2009, 07:51
I wouldn't count on it. i bet he will get 5-7 years for manslauter so out in 2.

if the guy that killed that cat worker only got 7 non parole.

Sick eh? And he will have earned his stripes. :bash:

BoristheBiter
7th December 2009, 07:55
yep,

About time these sorts where just put down.

jrandom
14th December 2009, 06:36
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/3155431/Own-death-caught-on-camera

One wonders whether this ironic development will take the wind out of the sails of the indignant rubbernecking masses.

Somehow it's not quite so wonderfully dreadful any more, is it?

Never mind, something else will happen shortly that y'all can be completely undignified about while congratulating each other on remaining alive, I'm sure.

:sunny:

RiderInBlack
14th December 2009, 07:44
The lost of her life is still dreadful for those close to her even if it is supposedly an accident.
May they all find Closer and peace for Christmas and the New Year.

The Stranger
14th December 2009, 08:23

So does this mean he keeps his stripes?

Mully
14th December 2009, 08:38

One wonders whether this ironic development will take the wind out of the sails of the indignant rubbernecking masses.

Still not good, though. Tragic accident or tragic deliberate - still tragic (mainly for the kid TBH).

I thought the golden rules with guns were:
"Treat every gun like it's loaded" and
"Don't point it at anything you don't want to kill"

SixPackBack
14th December 2009, 09:00
Yeah, I know shit loads more about what went on too mate. Maha was going to have words with him the other night, he went up the road throwing rubbish out the car window all over our lawn. Luckily he was back inside the house when this waste of oxygen came home else it could well have been Maha on the receiving end of a shot.

Really?.........You knew it was a tragic accident and continued to grandstand?.....bag the shit out of the young man while knowing all the facts?

Nasty
14th December 2009, 09:06
Really?.........You knew it was a tragic accident and continued to grandstand?.....bag the shit out of the young man while knowing all the facts?

A young man .. who was good loving no one will knock that .. he also had a loaded gun in his house, with his partner and child there ... he disrespected the neighbourhood he lived in as shown in Mom's post, and all those who shared it with him ...

RiderInBlack
14th December 2009, 09:27
The words "Pot Boiling The Kettle Black"comes to mind SPB. What are you really trying to achive with with your posts? Give it up, ya only making yourself look bad.

R6_kid
14th December 2009, 09:31

Never mind, something else will happen shortly that y'all can be completely undignified about while congratulating each other on remaining alive, I'm sure.

Don't be such a bloody party pooper.

SixPackBack
14th December 2009, 10:08
A young man .. who was good loving no one will knock that .. he also had a loaded gun in his house, with his partner and child there ... he disrespected the neighbourhood he lived in as shown in Mom's post, and all those who shared it with him ...

So he's guilty of stupidity?....A long way short of murder wouldnt you say.

The words "Pot Boiling The Kettle Black"comes to mind SPB. What are you really trying to achive with with your posts? Give it up, ya only making yourself look bad.

Merely pointing out a fact. Mom has been telling porkies, and convicting someone of murder without knowing all the facts.

Nasty
14th December 2009, 10:42

Merely pointing out a fact. Mom has been telling porkies, and convicting someone of murder without knowing all the facts.

Yes that news came out yesterday ... and she posted 7 days ago ... on others knowledge about him that YOU DON"T know ... interesting how you also convict on fark all knowledge ... well done.

He doesn't know how .. think dog with a bone ... and that is called sixpackback.

RiderInBlack
14th December 2009, 10:52
Merely pointing out a fact.You really expect me to believe that SPB (thanks for the Tui moment)? Stop dugging for dirt before ya bury yourself.

Maha
14th December 2009, 14:35
You really expect me to believe that SPB (thanks for the Tui moment)? Stop dugging for dirt before ya bury yourself.

Would only have to be a short hole Doug...
Thanks for quoting to by the way, I wouldn't see what has been said otherwise.

I wonder who the ''sources'' are? there were only Two in the house and One of them is dead.
Hard case how some on here all of a sudden beleive what they read in the paper. Some of what was said is directly from me. I spoke to a Sunday Paper on Saturday, they wanted to know more than I was willing to tell them. I spoke about the Street Party we were having yesterday, which went off really really well.

Maha
14th December 2009, 14:54

Took you off ignore to quote your twisted lie.

Where was the word Murder used in this thread?
Its always been a shooting.
You know nothing of what happen, only what you have read in the paper.
You have no idea of the blokes back ground, his life style etc...nothing!

Hes on Bail as of today, cant do much about that, you know how the justice system works eh? your pet subject bla bla.

Right, back on ignore, bling away, I dont care, if thats all the fun you get during the day, then onya mate!!

The Stranger
14th December 2009, 15:20
Took you off ignore to quote your twisted lie.

Give it up maha, stop playing hard to get, you know he's fooken irresistable.

wbks
14th December 2009, 15:22

:sunny:what. the. fuck... are you talking about?

Maha
14th December 2009, 15:22
Yes that news came out yesterday ... and she posted 7 days ago ... on others knowledge about him that YOU DON"T know ... interesting how you also convict on fark all knowledge ... well done.

He doesn't know how .. think dog with a bone ... and that is called sixpackback.

I wonder what side of the fence he would be on if say...A guy walked into his house with a loaded sawn off shot gun and blew half of His lovely wifes head off?
And the only two people in the house at the time was His lovely wife and the Gunman, the gunman said ''it was an accident, I didnt mean it''.
Would spb be happy with Police/Justice system?
Like fuck he would!...:msn-wink:

He bleats and bleats about a speeding ticket for fucks sake:rolleyes:

Nasty
14th December 2009, 15:41
I wonder what side of the fence he would be on if say...A guy walked into his house with a loaded sawn off shot gun and blew half of your lovely wifes head off?
And the only two people in the house at the time was your lovely wife and the Gunman, the gunman said ''it was an accident, I didnt mean it''.
Would spb be happy with Police/Justice system?
Like fuck he would!...:msn-wink:

He bleats and bleats about a speeding ticket for fucks sake:rolleyes:

Thing is that idiots like him and his little gal pals have no bloody idea ... so we can't expect them to think ... that would require far too much effort ...

Mom
14th December 2009, 15:47
There are so many ways I could respond to the comments made in here today. Primarily I would love to share a heap more about this story than what was revealed in the scungy news yesterday. I am unable to do that due to continuing suppression orders around the case. That aside the mere fact that what has been reported by a tabloid rag has resulted in me being called a liar who has convicted an inocent man of murder belies belief frankly. For what is worth, I actually found that amusing.

There is alot more to this story than meets the eye, most of it may never been known, or will be once the pending court case is over.

For now we managed to have the most fantastic street party yesterday with about a 90% strike rate from the houses down our stretch of Percy St. Everyone had a great time and the plans are already starting for a bigger, brighter one next year. I am delighted.

Having this man out on bail is disconcerting to say the least, but he is under 24/7 curfew so should not pay us a visit anytime soon. At least I hope not anyway. The poor woman next door, who has only returned to work today (her Grandma died last Monday night just to compound her distress) does not even want to come home tonight.

For those that have never experienced something like this so close to home, pray it never happens to you, and spare a few thoughts and prayers for a young family that are still dealing with the shit fall out from this event.

jrandom
14th December 2009, 17:15
Sometimes, I like to pause and reflect upon that fact that I live in a society which has instituted a system, refined over centuries, that does an impressively reasonable job of providing dispassionate judgement after the fact of tragic situations.

I shall be waiting for the outcome of the jury trial before making any further comment on this case.

Those who have not done so to date should be ashamed of themselves; I commend the above approach to them.

wbks
14th December 2009, 17:54
Sometimes, I like to pause and reflect upon that fact that I live in a society which has instituted a system, refined over centuries, that does an impressively reasonable job of providing dispassionate judgement after the fact of tragic situations.

I shall be waiting for the outcome of the jury trial before making any further comment on this case.

Those who have not done so to date should be ashamed of themselves; I commend the above approach to them.The same awesome system that gives murderers a few years and some re-hab? Where drunks can be arrested a few times for drink driving before anyone does anything about it, and serious offenders aren't treated seriously until they kill someone?

Ronin
14th December 2009, 18:16

Those who have not done so to date should be ashamed of themselves; I commend the above approach to them.

I'd just like us all to pause for a moment and reflect with thankfulness on the improvement in the gene pool that this bridge has wrought.

I mean, didn't the rider in question cause his own bin by riding smack bang into the back of someone else?

It's hard to argue that such a crash comes down to anything but pure meatheadedness.

Always terribly sad if there's a missus left behind and what not, I suppose, but she sounded young. She'll get over it, and hopefully go on to breed with someone a bit more suitable.

Personally, I'm against Katman's approach to the extent that I don't think you can educate meatheads out of their meatheadedness. Might as well stay out of the way and leave them to their fate.

In fact, taking the warning labels off everything and building a few more tricky bits of road around the country would do society a power of good in the long run.

So this is how you wait to know the facts before passing comment?

Just checking.

jrandom
15th December 2009, 06:34
So this is how you wait to know the facts before passing comment?

Yep!

Passing comment is only a problem, you see, when one is wrong.

jrandom
15th December 2009, 06:41
The same awesome system that gives murderers a few years and some re-hab? Where drunks can be arrested a few times for drink driving before anyone does anything about it, and serious offenders aren't treated seriously until they kill someone?

Yes. Bring back public hangings.

I, for one, see that as an excellent solution to overcrowded jails and the Maori problem.

The key thing is, of course, that offenders be found to be Maori by a jury of their peers before execution.

scumdog
15th December 2009, 16:14

You BELIEVE that?

Bags you're on the jury should I ever be faced with one.

jrandom
15th December 2009, 18:21
You BELIEVE that?

I am personally acquainted with several individuals whom I am surprised have not yet unintentionally shot each other while taking posed photographs.

scumdog
16th December 2009, 08:25
I am personally acquainted with several individuals whom I am surprised have not yet unintentionally shot each other while taking posed photographs.

But THIS individual?
You know him ?

jrandom
16th December 2009, 17:13
But THIS individual?
You know him ?

Of course not.

But given that, clearly, either:

(a) it was a tragic accident, or

(b) the bitch had it coming,

I'd question the waste of any further public resources on a frivolous prosecution of the good fellow.

Maha
16th December 2009, 17:26
I'd question the waste of any further public resources on a frivolous prosecution of the good fellow.

'Good Fellow'?...Not too many ''family'' members would refer to thier own as anything but would they Dan?

There is alot of information about this ''good fellow'' that may never be made public. And even if you (and/or others) knew anything factual about this ''good fellow'' you may (or may not) change your view, but im guessing not?
Some posts in this thread remind why I dont post in bike crash threads, unless you know the facts, why bother?

SPman
16th December 2009, 17:29
If he's fooling around with a loaded gun, or a gun he hasn't checked to see if it's loaded, and someone else gets it, he deserves 15yrs for terminal homicidal stupidity!
And what's he doing with a loaded, sawn off shotgun, in a residential area, anyway.......?

jrandom
16th December 2009, 17:31
'Good Fellow'?...Not too many ''family'' members would refer to thier own as anything but would they Dan?

Nonsense.

There is alot of information about this ''good fellow'' that may never be made public.

You could say that about anyone, anywhere, any time.

I do offer my sincerest sympathy regarding the running-dry of your vicarious-horror gravy train, though.

:hug:

Ronin
16th December 2009, 17:33

There is alot of information about this ''good fellow'' that may never be made public. And even if you (and/or others) knew anything factual about this ''good fellow'' you may (or may not) change your view, but im guessing not?
Some posts in this thread remind why I dont post in bike crash threads, unless you know the facts, why bother?

Ahhh but then, JR has never let facts get in the way of a good post. Not when he gets to stroke himself in public.

Mom
17th December 2009, 08:07
If he's fooling around with a loaded gun, or a gun he hasn't checked to see if it's loaded, and someone else gets it, he deserves 15yrs for terminal homicidal stupidity!
And what's he doing with a loaded, sawn off shotgun, in a residential area, anyway.......?

He is a keen hunter apparently, though I am not sure what you hunt with a pump action sawn off shot gun, no license either come to that.

Laava
17th December 2009, 08:16
He is a keen hunter apparently, though I am not sure what you hunt with a pump action sawn off shot gun, no license either come to that.

Homies of course!

MSTRS
17th December 2009, 09:14

Sawn off has no reason to exist other than for armed robbery.
As for pump action...was it? Reports say he put 2 into the girl. One 'could' be accidental. But 2? No way. Have to work the action to load the second shot.
The first shot could be accidental = manslaughter, but the second HAS to be deliberate = murder.

wbks
17th December 2009, 09:25
As for pump action...was it? Reports say he put 2 into the girl. One 'could' be accidental. But 2? No way. Have to work the action to load the second shot.
The first shot could be accidental = manslaughter, but the second HAS to be deliberate = murder.Do you know how far it is sawn off? For all you know it's had two inches off the end to make it easier to handle in the bush. Wouldn't be the first time its happened, and it can be perfectly legal, also

yungatart
17th December 2009, 09:27
Do you know how far it is sawn off? For all you know it's had two inches off the end to make it easier to handle in the bush. Wouldn't be the first time its happened

It was described initially as a pistol...which (I think) makes it under 24 inches total length...way more than 2 inches cut off the barrel....

SixPackBack
17th December 2009, 09:30
Do you know how far it is sawn off? For all you know it's had two inches off the end to make it easier to handle in the bush. Wouldn't be the first time its happened, and it can be perfectly legal, also

Questioning his guilt will see your post in PD.

avgas
17th December 2009, 09:35
Do you know how far it is sawn off? For all you know it's had two inches off the end to make it easier to handle in the bush. Wouldn't be the first time its happened, and it can be perfectly legal, also
That would also only apply to rifles. Saw off shottys means your not planning to aim any-more (usually only 1 sight down the whole length of barrel).

Mind due, the only time I hear keen hunter and shotgun.......usually follows "ducks"

avgas
17th December 2009, 09:45
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]So he's guilty of stupidity?....A long way short of murder wouldnt you say.
Nope.
Ignorance should hold the same penalty as knowing what you are doing.
Only this way will a change happen.
How on earth can we police stuff if there is forgiveness "because he didn't know". You lead your own life after the age of 18 - didn't know doesn't matter any more.
All a part of growing up.
FYI half of the directors of said collapsed companies - said they can't be of fault because they did not know what was going on.
Tuff Titties

Mom
17th December 2009, 09:45
The first shot could be accidental = manslaughter, but the second HAS to be deliberate = murder.

Was only one shot and yes pump action.

MSTRS
17th December 2009, 09:58
That would also only apply to rifles. Saw off shottys means your not planning to aim any-more (usually only 1 sight down the whole length of barrel).

Mind due, the only time I hear keen hunter and shotgun.......usually follows "ducks"Any firearm under a given length (24"?) is classed as a pistol.

Was only one shot and yes pump action.

OK. Typical news reports, eh?

wbks
17th December 2009, 10:04
It's a pump action but one shot? I think that tells you how accurate the news is but you're still judging him because they also reported it as a sawnoff...

wbks
17th December 2009, 10:06

Mind due, the only time I hear keen hunter and shotgun.......usually follows "ducks"Like I said, if you didn't read my post, it wouldn't be the first time a hunter has used a "sawnoff" shotgun to hunt....

Maha
17th December 2009, 14:35
It's a pump action but one shot? I think that tells you how accurate the news is but you're still judging him because they also reported it as a sawnoff...

It was a twin barrel sawn off shotgun, just take that as a given, it is fact, the pistol report was/is fiction. There was still one cartirdge in the gun when the police got their hands on it.

Maha
17th December 2009, 15:01

Yip, fucking around inside a house with a loaded any sort of gun, will not end happily. I wont even have a gun on the property let alone inside the house.

It was described initially as a pistol...which (I think) makes it under 24 inches total length...way more than 2 inches cut off the barrel....

Correct, have a read of Mstrs pm (if he will let ya)....:girlfight:
A rather chilling insight.

MSTRS
17th December 2009, 15:24
OK - we can know from Maha's info that it is an ordinary double-barreled, break action shotgun. One cartridge in each barrel. Probably a double trigger. It was sawn off, so depending on the overall length it could be legally described as a pistol (even tho it's not really).
But the whole thing about the gun is moot, anyway. This git loaded it, posed with it, pointed it at his girlfriend and pulled one of the triggers.
To me that's not really an accident, but I don't know what it would be...if no intent to kill.

wbks
17th December 2009, 15:34
It was a twin barrel sawn off shotgun, just take that as a given, it is fact, the pistol report was/is fiction. There was still one cartirdge in the gun when the police got their hands on it.Calling a double barrel a pump action shows how accurate their reporting was, so I'd be wondering right about now; people coming to their own conclusion on what kind of person he is and why he had it; whether or not it's the right kind of info to base judgments on

Maha
17th December 2009, 15:56
Calling a double barrel a pump action shows how accurate their reporting was, so I'd be wondering right about now; people coming to their own conclusion on what kind of person he is and why he had it; whether or not it's the right kind of info to base judgments on

We would all like to beleive that Robin Hood was a good man, when in reality, he just a common thief. And I base my judgement on the fact that he stole from the rich, what he did with his takings is irrelivant, he was a thief.

I'd make a good Sheriff.

James Deuce
17th December 2009, 17:35
We would all like to beleive that Robin Hood was a good man, when in reality, he just a common thief. And I base my judgement on the fact that he stole from the rich, what he did with his takings is irrelivant, he was a thief.

I'd make a good Sheriff.
If Robin Hood existed. Probably a propaganda invention by the world's first systemic anti-Semite, one of Britain's most venerated, least effective monarchs, Richard the Lionheart. A good way to explain all the missing money being channelled into the Crusades is to tell everyone a disaffected noble stole it and ran away, then blame one of Britain's most pragmatic leaders and the inventor of the Constitutional Monarchy, Prince John, for not dealing with him. Then labelling every Jew in London with a Yellow Star of David and demanding all their money as a wedding present and then throwing them all out of the country because they're paupers.

Nothing like a fictional thief to cover your own sticky-fingered tracks.

Amazing what bending a news story to your own ends can eventually achieve, eh?

SPman
17th December 2009, 19:27
Mind due, the only time I hear keen hunter and shotgun.......usually follows "ducks"
I'd fecking duck, too, with all those hyped up hunters around.........

MadDuck
17th December 2009, 19:32

I'd fecking duck, too, with all those hyped up hunters around.........

Yipes.....

Maha
17th December 2009, 21:47
If Robin Hood existed. Probably a propaganda invention by the world's first systemic anti-Semite, one of Britain's most venerated, least effective monarchs, Richard the Lionheart. A good way to explain all the missing money being channelled into the Crusades is to tell everyone a disaffected noble stole it and ran away, then blame one of Britain's most pragmatic leaders and the inventor of the Constitutional Monarchy, Prince John, for not dealing with him. Then labelling every Jew in London with a Yellow Star of David and demanding all their money as a wedding present and then throwing them all out of the country because they're paupers.

Nothing like a fictional thief to cover your own sticky-fingered tracks.

Amazing what bending a news story to your own ends can eventually achieve, eh?

Richard the Lionheart needed a Maid Marion in his life.
I picking he was short in stature.

Patrick
20th December 2009, 12:04
.... convicting someone of murder without knowing all the facts.

Say what?

You had that cop convicted of murder, before the jury acquitted him of manslaughter......

As someone pointed out..... Pot/Kettle.....

Any firearm under a given length (24"?) is classed as a pistol.

It was a twin barrel sawn off shotgun, just take that as a given, it is fact, the pistol report was/is fiction. There was still one cartirdge in the gun when the police got their hands on it.

If it is less than 762mm, it is classified as a pistol, regardless of what it once was... ie: shotgun, rifle...

762mm is fecking short and useless in the bush. It has one purpose - an unlawful one only......

scumdog
20th December 2009, 12:42
762mm is fecking short and useless in the bush. It has one purpose - an unlawful one only......

Ah, one my rifles is 765mm, very handy in scrub.

One of my shotguns is 800mm, also handy in scrub, matagouri etc.(bloody loud but!!)

Horses for courses..

SixPackBack
21st December 2009, 06:04
Say what?

You had that cop convicted of murder, before the jury acquitted him of manslaughter......

As someone pointed out..... Pot/Kettle.....

Without any context Patrick neither I nor anyone else has any idea of what you are talking about?......And if he's a cop you can bet I'm convicting him to wind -up either yourself or scumdog.

If it is less than 762mm, it is classified as a pistol, regardless of what it once was... ie: shotgun, rifle...

What the hell patrick??.....You are convicting the guy on the erroneous assumption, that because you think the barrel is to short he must be a crim.

Hey don't mind me, let the mighty KB_kangaroo_court_circus continue,everyones an expert, and everyone is a self styled expert with all the facts.

Nasty
21st December 2009, 06:05
What the hell patrick??.....You are convicting the guy on the erroneous assumption, that because you think the barrel is to short he must be a crim.

Hey don't mind me, let the mighty KB_kangaroo_court_circus continue,everyones an expert, and everyone is a self styled expert with all the facts.

I thought you were the KB_kangaroo_court_circus ... you certainly behave like it.

Edbear
21st December 2009, 11:26
Ah, one my rifles is 765mm, very handy in scrub.

One of my shotguns is 800mm, also handy in scrub, matagouri etc.(bloody loud but!!)

Horses for courses..

But that's 3mm too long to be a pistol so it's still a rifle...:yes:

Patrick
21st December 2009, 11:35

Haven't convicted him of anything. I will leave that to you.

But he did shoot his lady in the head on purpose or by stupidity. Either way.....

But hey, tell me what else a sawn off has any "lawful" purpose for.....??????

SixPackBack
24th February 2010, 09:02
After all the posturing and "I know" it appears the shooting was an accident. judge has indicated that home detention may well be appropriate in this case.
A long way from the serial killer painted in this thread!?

BoristheBiter
24th February 2010, 09:35
After all the posturing and "I know" it appears the shooting was an accident. judge has indicated that home detention may well be appropriate in this case.

Like he was going to say "i did her good".
He should still get sent down. if he gets home detention it will show just how far out of touch the courts are.
he killed someone with something he had no lawful purpose to have.

MSTRS
24th February 2010, 09:39
Proof only that his lawyer was 'believeable'

Ronin
24th February 2010, 09:53

So the Police and Courts get it right from time to time or only when it suits your view?

Maha
24th February 2010, 11:42
So the Police and Courts get it right from time to time or only when it suits your view?

You know him so well, the transparency of this memeber is all to evident at times.
I guess most will see his post as a total turn around form his normal views on the police, well when I say most I mean, except for his online Guardian Angels.

SixPackBack
24th February 2010, 14:57
Like he was going to say "i did her good".
He should still get sent down. if he gets home detention it will show just how far out of touch the courts are.
he killed someone with something he had no lawful purpose to have.

Proof only that his lawyer was 'believeable'

Don't shoot the messenger bitches. If I could have quoted the Herald I would have done so. The point you all choose to ignore is that a rather large disparity exists by those that claim to have all the facts and....well, the REAL facts.

Another KB kangaroo court, and another character assasination.

MSTRS
24th February 2010, 15:03
Don't shoot the messenger bitches. If I could have quoted the Herald I would have done so. The point you all choose to ignore is that a rather large disparity exists by those that claim to have all the facts and....well, the REAL facts.

Really? What you take to be the 'real facts' may be right...but equally, or more so, is likely to be what was allowed to be presented in court, or the impression given by a clever lawyer.
The only person without a vested interest, and who was there, was unable to have her say on what actually happened. And remember, the camera can lie. Too.

Maha
24th February 2010, 15:11
The names have been released also, so I guess now the Parents of Samantha can now put a death notice in the paper.
As for Gladstone? maybe his Gang connections will think hes a fuckin' cop-out and a pussy for (in thier eyes fuckin it up) and he wont earn his patch after all.

'Police said Goldstone was posing for a series of photographs with his finger resting on the trigger of the loaded shotgun when it went off and the blast hit Ms Henderson in the head.'

Ronin
24th February 2010, 15:13

I'm not shooting the messenger. Not even if I was posing for pictures... With a loaded (illegal) firearm. Sure there is a disparity. Opinions and reality are subjective.

You do seem to be taking great delight in trying to prove someone 'wrong' by choosing in this instance to believe the media, the police, the courts when in the past you have been rather scathing of them.

Well, thats my subjective opinion.

YMMV

scumdog
24th February 2010, 15:37

But he's still an utter looser fuckwit and living proof that fuckwit drongos shouldn't be allowed anywhere near anything more lethal than a Tommee-Tippee spoon...

SixPackBack
24th February 2010, 16:17
I'm not shooting the messenger. Not even if I was posing for pictures... With a loaded (illegal) firearm. Sure there is a disparity. Opinions and reality are subjective.

You do seem to be taking great delight in trying to prove someone 'wrong' by choosing in this instance to believe the media, the police, the courts when in the past you have been rather scathing of them.

Well, thats my subjective opinion.

YMMV

True I have an exceedingly low opinion of the courts. Buts its not about me or my belief system is it??...............Many other members of this thread have proven they swallow the justice system, and that system seems to be at odds with their 'evidence' inspite of the know it all nature.

But he's still an utter looser fuckwit and living proof that fuckwit drongos shouldn't be allowed anywhere near anything more lethal than a Tommee-Tippee spoon...

He made a mistake. Hunters do it all the time with hardly a mumur from the KB Kangaroo court.
Anyways son, you stick to arresting them and let the big boys deal with them:shutup:

Oh and Mark: you know your'e on ignore right?

*edit*...and Mom :)

Mom
24th February 2010, 16:30
I think the saddest thing about this is there is a little girl with out a Mother, or a father. Honestly I dont give a fat rats arse what happens to Justin, he is not the father. At least he had the decency to plead guilty and save the tax payer a shit load of money in legal aid. This was not news to me, we were told yesterday, I had a re-read of the thread and can not for the life of me see where a serial killer was mentioned, let alone any incident where Justin (the shooter, as he has been referred to for legal reasons) being painted as a serial killer, so not sure where that came from.

Scouse
24th February 2010, 18:15
A long way from the serial killer painted in this thread!?While I tend usualy to agree with the gist of your posts Andrew particularly I agree with your thoughts on the Carver bridge stunt thread, I dont agree with your thoughts on this incident. I'll share my opinion on this incident and that is that if you have a loaded shot gun (sawn off or not) it is very easy to make someone take photo's of you posing with it in order to give you an alibi like "hey Judge look at these photo's we were only shitting around realy, no realy you gota belive me look at the photo's". Me being a call a spade a spade sort of person (jaded outlook on certain members of the community call it what you will) I will opine that this individual commited murder. But this is my opinion only.

BoristheBiter
24th February 2010, 19:51

I was going to write a big long answer to you but your just not worth it.

SixPackBack
25th February 2010, 06:18
While I tend usualy to agree with the gist of your posts Andrew particularly I agree with your thoughts on the Carver bridge stunt thread, I dont agree with your thoughts on this incident. I'll share my opinion on this incident and that is that if you have a loaded shot gun (sawn off or not) it is very easy to make someone take photo's of you posing with it in order to give you an alibi like "hey Judge look at these photo's we were only shitting around realy, no realy you gota belive me look at the photo's". Me being a call a spade a spade sort of person (jaded outlook on certain members of the community call it what you will) I will opine that this individual commited murder. But this is my opinion only.

Meh. I don't really care or have an opinion about the shooter, but his only real crime is a momentary lapse of reason. My beef:

Making up stories and presenting it as fact.
Starting yet another kangaroo court thread.
Completly destroying an individuals character for no other reason than to bask in a strange returning red neck heat.
And perhaps most galling: twisting the situation around so they are the victim. regardless of any involvement.
Fucken strange people. Ugly on the inside.

Nasty
25th February 2010, 06:30
Meh. I don't really care or have an opinion about the shooter, but his only real crime is a momentary lapse of reason. My beef:

Completly destroying an individuals character for no other reason than to bask in a strange returning red neck heat.
And perhaps most galling: twisting the situation around so they are the victim. regardless of any involvement.

Others just take what is made public and think that is the real story ... both lots have issues ... and yes not very pretty ...

BoristheBiter
25th February 2010, 06:45

Isn't that the way KB runs?

yungatart
25th February 2010, 06:50

And you, of course, have never done anything like that, have you Andrew?
Face it man, you would defend the indefensible if it meant you could get a dig in at the OP.
It is a pathetic little hate campaign, and you are playing by yourself again.....

Edbear
25th February 2010, 08:39
'Police said Goldstone was posing for a series of photographs with his finger resting on the trigger of the loaded shotgun when it went off and the blast hit Ms Henderson in the head.'

That says everything there needs to be said about this person. Pointing a loaded shotgun with your finger on the trigger at another human being is stupidity of the highest order and surpasses even drunk driving as deserving of a minimum of a manslaughter charge. Being illegally in possession of it in the first place is similar to drunk driving while disqualified in a unregistered/warranted car and killing someone.

That raises the bar!

Hey, Tommee-Tippee spoons can be dangerous if not used correctly! :yes:

I think the saddest thing about this is there is a little girl with out a Mother, or a father. Honestly I dont give a fat rats arse what happens to Justin, he is not the father. At least he had the decency to plead guilty and save the tax payer a shit load of money in legal aid. This was not news to me, we were told yesterday, I had a re-read of the thread and can not for the life of me see where a serial killer was mentioned, let alone any incident where Justin (the shooter, as he has been referred to for legal reasons) being painted as a serial killer, so not sure where that came from.

Well, this is KB... :bye:

SixPackBack
25th February 2010, 11:18
And you, of course, have never done anything like that, have you Andrew?
Face it man, you would defend the indefensible if it meant you could get a dig in at the OP.
It is a pathetic little hate campaign, and you are playing by yourself again.....

This has nothing to do with me, so don't waste your time trying to turn it around.

Str8 Jacket
25th February 2010, 15:25
This has nothing to do with me, so don't waste your time trying to turn it around.

Then why do you insist on reviving it? It seems to me that you are trying to prove a point, and before you start, I aint trying to pick a fight or take sides, I am just a little bored of your campaigns myself!!

Toaster
25th February 2010, 15:37

I'd make a good Sheriff.

Reminds me of the comical movie "Men in tights".

So true.... the guy intended to deprive ownership by giving away that which was not his to give, and not theirs to receive. Nothing honourable or noble in that.

SixPackBack
25th February 2010, 15:37
Then why do you insist on reviving it? It seems to me that you are trying to prove a point, and before you start, I aint trying to pick a fight or take sides, I am just a little bored of your campaigns myself!!

You are under no obligation to read my posts , or respond. Don't like it, look away or use ignore.

As for boredem: I get a little tired of grandstanding and kangaroo courts led by the same few people. Understandably I speak up [regardless of how that affects popularity]

scumdog
25th February 2010, 18:13

Hey, sounds just like the Real World (tm)!!

But people generally do judge fuck-wits fairly accurately........:yes:

Patrick
2nd March 2010, 15:41
Haven't convicted him of anything. I will leave that to you.

But he did shoot his lady in the head on purpose or by stupidity. Either way.....

But hey, tell me what else a sawn off has any "lawful" purpose for.....??????

Two months between posts. And still no answer to my earlier question...

Moving on.....

SixPackBack
2nd March 2010, 16:28
Two months between posts. And still no answer to my earlier question...

Moving on.....

Scumdog answered that question for you patrick. Check post #130.

I believe as an officer of the law your job is to put people before the courts....KB is not a court, and you are not a judge.

Mom
2nd March 2010, 18:04
RIP Sam
Funny this is back on the board again.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10629167

scumdog
2nd March 2010, 19:02
I believe as an officer of the law your job is to put people before the courts....KB is not a court, and you are not a judge.

And KB is not a judge either.

But it's fun readiing the comments made by those that think it is.

The Stranger
5th March 2010, 21:38

You don't know, you weren't there - you didn't see him throw rubbish out of his car window.

The Stranger
5th March 2010, 21:44
While I tend usualy to agree with the gist of your posts Andrew particularly I agree with your thoughts on the Carver bridge stunt thread, I dont agree with your thoughts on this incident. I'll share my opinion on this incident and that is that if you have a loaded shot gun (sawn off or not) it is very easy to make someone take photo's of you posing with it in order to give you an alibi like "hey Judge look at these photo's we were only shitting around realy, no realy you gota belive me look at the photo's". Me being a call a spade a spade sort of person (jaded outlook on certain members of the community call it what you will) I will opine that this individual commited murder. But this is my opinion only.

Interesting take. Sounds like a pretty bright guy, unlike many here who picked him for a drop kick.
I mean pre-meditated murder and managed to hoodwink a judge (and jury?) and looks like he got away with it. What was his motive?

Still you can't help but feel sorry for the chick, I mean, how the hell would she have guessed anything could go wrong when shacking up with a gang member who kept loaded guns around the house. The poor innocent thing.

Patrick
12th March 2010, 12:10
Scumdog answered that question for you patrick. Check post #130.

For the 1st part.... no he didn't. He has a 765mm rifle. It is not sawn off. It is designed that way. It is a measurement covered by legislation. This guy had a sawn off one, which has no lawful or sufficient purpose, which is what my query was.

Nowhere did I say I was a judge, or that KB was a court. Rich coming from you, where if a cop is involved, you condemn him (or her) as guilty even before the trial.....

THis guy had a sawn off, because of the measurements involved, turns it into a pistol. Its not easy getting a firearms licence, let alone a pistol classification. I believe this guy had neither in any event. Do you follow my query now? NO licence = guiltyof firearms possession offences.... you don't need to be a judge for that....

Patrick
12th March 2010, 12:11
Interesting take. Sounds like a pretty bright guy, unlike many here who picked him for a drop kick.
I mean pre-meditated murder and managed to hoodwink a judge (and jury?) and looks like he got away with it. What was his motive?

Still you can't help but feel sorry for the chick, I mean, how the hell would she have guessed anything could go wrong when shacking up with a gang member who kept loaded guns around the house. The poor innocent thing.

Sleep with dogs, one will catch fleas....

scumdog
12th March 2010, 18:53
Sleep with dogs, one will catch fleas....

Oh, so cynical for one so young...

SixPackBack
13th March 2010, 08:05
For the 1st part.... no he didn't. He has a 765mm rifle. It is not sawn off. It is designed that way. It is a measurement covered by legislation. This guy had a sawn off one, which has no lawful or sufficient purpose, which is what my query was.

Nowhere did I say I was a judge, or that KB was a court. Rich coming from you, where if a cop is involved, you condemn him (or her) as guilty even before the trial.....

...........Always gets a bite!.....And that is an assumption Patrick, not fact.

THis guy had a sawn off, because of the measurements involved, turns it into a pistol. Its not easy getting a firearms licence, let alone a pistol classification. I believe this guy had neither in any event. Do you follow my query now? NO licence = guiltyof firearms possession offences.... you don't need to be a judge for that....

Arguing about the details of the gun length i.e standard vs cut-off and fire arms license is superfluous in a case where a fatality occurs. Just because he had no license makes him no more or less suitable for gun ownership.

If the police become constantly and visibly armed, illegal gun ownership will explode in tis country, and maybe the bloke felt threatened; this is Hazzard county we are talking about and a very dodgy neighborhood.

scumdog
13th March 2010, 08:24
Just because he had no license makes him no more or less suitable for gun ownership.[/FONT]

Now THAT comment has got to be a wind-up!!!

FJRider
13th March 2010, 08:38
Arguing about the details of the gun length i.e standard vs cut-off and fire arms license is superfluous in a case where a fatality occurs. Just because he had no license makes him no more or less suitable for gun ownership.

After committing ANY firearms offence ... there is no way police will give approval /clearance for that person to gain a firearms licence...

Ronin
13th March 2010, 08:43

If the police become constantly and visibly armed, illegal gun ownership will explode in tis country, and maybe the bloke felt threatened; this is Hazzard county we are talking about and a very dodgy neighborhood.

Right. Cut off goes to legality, legality could be shown to be linked to intent.

Lets be honest here, if the shooting hadn't happened in that particular street then you would be in there with the rest of them about someone stupid enough to wave a loaded weapon around.

I have windows that are less transparent than you mate.

SixPackBack
13th March 2010, 09:36
Now THAT comment has got to be a wind-up!!!

Not at all. Many crimes have been committed with legitimate firearms, having a license guarantees nothing; furthermore if some of the dodgy coppers in Hazzard were handing out licenses I would be quietly shitting myself.

SixPackBack
13th March 2010, 09:37
Right. Cut off goes to legality, legality could be shown to be linked to intent.

Lets be honest here, if the shooting hadn't happened in that particular street then you would be in there with the rest of them about someone stupid enough to wave a loaded weapon around.

I have windows that are less transparent than you mate.

Sycophant, and I'm not your 'mate'

Ronin
13th March 2010, 10:42
Sycophant, and I'm not your 'mate'

I'm not? Ok, see now I'm just confused. The message you left on my profile page about me being a pudding pusher. I just thought that strangler wasn't putting out any more and you wanted a man with a bit of fight in him.

Just goes to show how wrong assumptions can be huh?

Mate.

cc rider
13th March 2010, 19:23
I'm not? Ok, see now I'm just confused. The message you left on my profile page about me being a pudding pusher.You mean spb doesn't sell chocy pudding? I thought he was looking to extend the franchise :confused:

SixPackBack
13th March 2010, 19:26
You don't know, you weren't there - you didn't see him throw rubbish out of his car window.

The horror:shit:.......They chop your hands off for that shit in Singapore:mellow:

cc rider
13th March 2010, 19:26
Sleep with dogs, one will catch fleas....One should reconsider ones hygiene routine if one is giving fleas to a dog

Mom
28th May 2010, 15:44
So he gets some jail time.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10648042

nodrog
28th May 2010, 15:48
So he gets some jail time.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10648042

but did the photos look cool?

yungatart
28th May 2010, 16:06
Its hardly enough for the life he took, and the other lives he sahattered!

little more than a joke, and not a very funny one at that!

Mom
28th May 2010, 16:09
Its hardly enough for the life he took, and the other lives he sahattered!

little more than a joke, and not a very funny one at that!

Sams mother has MS and is not very well at the moment which makes it doubly hard for them to cope with a toddler. Still, some time behind bars is better than home detention.