PDA

View Full Version : Evil stationary

Biff
28th April 2005, 10:37
It's a WMV (media player compatible) video clip and It's less painful to download if you've got broadband.

Coyote
28th April 2005, 10:43
I knew they were out to get me!

Skunk
28th April 2005, 10:46
It's a WMV (media player compatible) video clip and It's less painful to download if you've got broadband.Ferkin Microsoft ad! :whistle:

Maximus
28th April 2005, 10:55
Sorry if I sound like a school teacher, really I just wanna get to 200 posts so I can have "my star's light up". . . . BUT the stationAry you are meaning is actually spelt stationEry.
Stationary = Still/ not moving
Stationery = envelopes, pencils blah blah etc etc

I know I know :whocares: but I really want those 200 posts :msn-wink:

Lias
28th April 2005, 11:00
Ok someone nominate Maximus for site Grammarian (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/fw_pollbooth.php?do=showbooth&boothid=38) :-)

Maximus
28th April 2005, 11:02
Ok someone nominate Maximus for site Grammarian (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/fw_pollbooth.php?do=showbooth&boothid=38) :-)

Oh man . . . i failed at school so now I can finally achieve something!! :D

Actually I was nominated for something a while ago - ah yes that's rite 'Jerk' :devil2: :killingme

Skunk
28th April 2005, 11:03
Sorry if I sound like a school teacher, really I just wanna get to 200 posts so I can have "my star's light up". . . . BUT the stationAry you are meaning is actually spelt stationEry.

Woohoo - can you say 'target'?

Maximus
28th April 2005, 11:05
Actually I was nominated for something a while ago - ah yes that's rite 'Jerk'

What ever happened to that nomination? :confused:

Maximus
28th April 2005, 11:07
Woohoo - can you say 'target'?

:killingme :killingme

Yea mate ya got me there!! BUT that was from a member who took exception to my "humour" . . . im just gonna crawl under my desk and :cry: now. Mum always said I had a big mouth, DOH!! :brick:

bugjuice
28th April 2005, 11:08
lol.. kinda funny..
should have seen the 'Chair Tank'© that I made up at my old job. Some of the thickest laggys you can imagine x3, the arm of the office chair, then fold up a CD sleeve, aim at the twat who works with you, then pull about a metre back (depends on how much you want it to hurt), then let go. Used to embed itself in walls.. or him.. should have got that on vid.. Tore plants up too, they shouldn't have got in the way

James Deuce
28th April 2005, 11:09
Maximus is quite right, and you guys are being tossers.

He has typed the rule out for spotting the difference, but I'll highlight it just to help.

This is how you tell the difference:

StationE(e=envelope)ry.

StationA(a-Arse, as in sitting on it not going anywhere)ry.

Good on you Maximus.

Maximus
28th April 2005, 11:11

He has typed the rule out for spotting the difference, but I'll highlight it just to help.

This is how you tell the difference:

StationE(e=envelope)ry.

StationA(a-Arse, as in sitting on it not going anywhere)ry.

Good on you Maximus.

Give that man a beer!! :niceone:

Biff
28th April 2005, 11:41
Ahhh yes - but it's a pun you see, the kind that only a select few would see. Stationary stationery it wasn't.

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

Ixion
28th April 2005, 11:41

Hitcher, look to your laurels . There's a new kid in town and he's looking to cut some more notches on his six-shooters.

Skunk
28th April 2005, 11:46
Of course I am :laugh:

Maximus
28th April 2005, 11:46
Ahhh yes - but it's a pun you see, the kind that only a select few would see. Stationary stationery it wasn't.

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

Mate I alway's enjoy your posts, there always good for a laugh!!

Just thought it was funny, ya know stationary and bikes . . . :thud:
HA, sometimes I should just go back to bed!! :D