PDA

View Full Version : I really find it funny that this section always has a bunch of guests logged in.

Conquiztador
5th December 2009, 18:26
You can see the info at bottom of page if you scroll down. All the members names are there, and the # how many. And then you find a bunch of guests also. Most I ever found was 24 guests! In the ACC section!! And as I am a nocturnal being I at times clock on in middle of night. And once I found one member in the ACC section (me obviously) and 3 guests.

I am sure that the ACC issue has made a big impact on the traffic on the KB site. Maybe SpankMe could get some mileage outta it re sponsorship... Who is there that would like to advertise to the National Gov??? :jerry:

Laxi
5th December 2009, 18:34
Who is there that would like to advertise to the National Gov??? :jerry:

insurance companys :shifty:

Conquiztador
5th December 2009, 18:37
insurance companys :shifty:

Scarping the bottom of the barrel there... :laugh:

Laxi
5th December 2009, 18:40
Scarping the bottom of the barrel there... :laugh:

bastards oops i mean beggers cant be chosers

LBD
5th December 2009, 19:25
At 13.26 central Kyrgyz time...there was only taff1954 and myself.....

NONONO
5th December 2009, 19:30
At 13.26 central Kyrgyz time...there was only taff1954 and myself.....

Maybe cos we were all getting back from the toy run? Or having our afternoon pints after it?

Conquiztador
5th December 2009, 19:43
Currently 22 members and 5 guests in ACC

p.dath
5th December 2009, 19:57
I think you might find there are a lot of bikers who are not members - but still very interested about what's happening with ACC.

Conquiztador
5th December 2009, 20:04
I think you might find there are a lot of bikers who are not members - but still very interested about what's happening with ACC.

A statement like that will do NOTHING to support my conspiracy theory. :Offtopic:

Subike
5th December 2009, 20:42
then there are those that push that button in their user control panel

""Use Invisible ModeInvisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.
Use Invisible Mode ""

so you could double that number, really, they hiding under the rug

davebullet
5th December 2009, 20:47
There be spies! They are slowly closing in on us you know. I've got my guns loaded just in case.

Berries
5th December 2009, 21:16

That's me that is. Been a 'guest' for the past week or so, 95% of the time in the ACC section. I am sure a lot of riders who don't read KB or visit the forum have found their way here lately as a result of all the ACC bollocks that is going on. And I am just as sure that during the working week there will be people from ACC, MOT, and the Police who drop in to see what the latest is. They'd be mad not to if they want to know what the next protest may involve.

Conquiztador
5th December 2009, 21:21
They'd be mad not to if they want to know what the next protest may involve.

Must be the wine, but the word "Decoy" popped in to my head...

FJRider
5th December 2009, 21:24
then there are those that push that button in their user control panel

""Use Invisible ModeInvisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.
Use Invisible Mode ""

so you could double that number, really, they hiding under the rug

as I understand, those invisible, are included in the number of members online. Just not named.

NONONO
5th December 2009, 21:51
That's me that is. Been a 'guest' for the past week or so, 95% of the time in the ACC section. I am sure a lot of riders who don't read KB or visit the forum have found their way here lately as a result of all the ACC bollocks that is going on. And I am just as sure that during the working week there will be people from ACC, MOT, and the Police who drop in to see what the latest is. They'd be mad not to if they want to know what the next protest may involve.

Welcome, get involved.
Some mad fuckers will get all paranoid, simply cos they can't "place the face" but fuck em. At the end of the day they are just mad fuckers any way..
Join up, sign in, have fun, and remember...Nicks a twat no matter how you cut the cake.

Berries
5th December 2009, 22:06
Must be the wine, but the word "Decoy" popped in to my head...

You'll be Nick then ? Thanks for the welcome.

Conquiztador
5th December 2009, 22:48
You'll be Nick then ? Thanks for the welcome.

Touchy! And missinterpreting what I said to. Here for you only:
- You stated that they would be silly not to check in on here to figure out what the next protest is about.
- The word "Decoy" came in to my wine filled head. And as I am hard to follow even sober I will forgive you. What I was alluding to was that if they come here to figure out what we are up to, perhaps a decoy would be the way to go... Lead them wrong. Plan something that was never gonna eventuate. You get the picture.

And you are welcome aboard! KB is for everyone that can handle the heat. Or has grown a tick skin. Or just don't give a fuck anymore. Me, I am just ignorant and self serving and hang out here to see if I can score some freebies. ;)

Berries
5th December 2009, 23:01
Understood, I'll blame nonono then for confirming my misinterpration. Ha ha, only joking.

Now, where are these freebies at ?

LBD
6th December 2009, 00:20
Maybe cos we were all getting back from the toy run? Or having our afternoon pints after it?

Charity work? ....Okay then your forgiven.

I went meat and vegi shopping...

MSTRS
6th December 2009, 09:04
Understood, I'll blame nonono then for confirming my misinterpration. Ha ha, only joking.

Now, where are these freebies at ?

See the little coloured square underneath your post count, top right of your post? You do? Good. When you get 10 bright green ones, you get a new set of tyres for your bike.
I'm still a ways away....
;)

Conquiztador
6th December 2009, 17:42
See the little coloured square underneath your post count, top right of your post? You do? Good. When you get 10 bright green ones, you get a new set of tyres for your bike.
I'm still a ways away....
;)

And you can proclaim to have heaps of friends! And once you start to post intelligent stuff on regular basis you even get invites! I'm working on it. If I was sober all the time I posted I recon I would already have achieved that milestone. ;)