PDA

View Full Version : Flame Warrior Nominations

Maximus
28th April 2005, 11:42
Okay, so I was just nominated for "grammaranian" but you can't bloody vote for yourself, WTF. Now i've always been some what unpopular (can't think why haha) and I prob wont receive anymore votes, why cant you vote for yourself . . . . I just wanted one 'lil vote :crybaby:

jazbug5
28th April 2005, 11:47
I'm just confused as to how you received the nomination in the first place...?

:msn-wink:

Biff
28th April 2005, 11:48
Have you ever tried to run up a icy hill on roller skates, snog Jennifer Lopez or sniff your own arse?

Well I'd say you've got more chance of achieving one of these than winning this flame warrior award. No disrespect mate, but have you seen the competition?

But I voted for you anyway. :niceone:

Ixion
28th April 2005, 11:49
Okay, so I was just nominated for "grammaranian" but you can't bloody vote for yourself, WTF. Now i've always been some what unpopular (can't think why haha) and I prob wont receive anymore votes, why cant you vote for yourself . . . . I just wanted one 'lil vote :crybaby:

There y'go. I just voted for you. Sorry Hitcher, that sad li'l emoticon just wrung me 'eart.Li'l Rat Bike looks at me just like that if I wheel out the BMW.

Maximus
28th April 2005, 11:50
I'm just confused as to how you received the nomination in the first place...?

:msn-wink:

hehe, see the "Evil stationary" site . . . . :whistle:

This is what happens when you take the morning of work.

Actually to be honest i voted for Hitcher along time ago, I have no chance of takiing THIS title :no:

Skunk
28th April 2005, 12:19
Another vote from me... ya tugging at my heartstrings :killingme

Maximus
28th April 2005, 12:22
There y'go. I just voted for you. Sorry Hitcher, that sad li'l emoticon just wrung me 'eart.Li'l Rat Bike looks at me just like that if I wheel out the BMW.

So if I put a whole lot of these emoticons on one post, I should get more votes? Alright then, here goes, I shall wait with bated breath . . .

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

FROSTY
28th April 2005, 12:25
thats ok dude --I got nominated as royalty -lmao --me KB royalty :killingme :killingme :killingme

Maximus
28th April 2005, 12:28
thats ok dude --I got nominated as royalty -lmao --me KB royalty :killingme :killingme :killingme

Mate should I bow to you or something . . . :D

hehe, these sorts of things just crack me up to be honest!!

scumdog
28th April 2005, 13:39
Not been voted as anything either - but that might be a good thing 'cos it scares me to see what catagory some of you out there would put me into!!

Maximus
28th April 2005, 13:52
Not been voted as anything either - but that might be a good thing 'cos it scares me to see what catagory some of you out there would put me into!!

Mate i'd give ya a vote for ????? just for your username - it's brilliant. In the meantime, have a :apint: :apint: (or two)

mikey
28th April 2005, 13:54
SITE BONG!

Maximus
28th April 2005, 13:59
SITE BONG!

Here mate, its the best I could muster . . . . :doobey: + 1 vote :msn-wink:

Coyote
28th April 2005, 19:54
Vote me as Godzilla :-p

Reason? Does there need to be one?

Maximus
29th April 2005, 07:31
Cheers guy's, I now have 5 whole votes! Thats 4 more than I thought I would get :niceone:

Hitcher - No need to worry mate, you've got this one hands down!! :msn-wink: