PDA

View Full Version : K3 GSXR

Sensei
28th April 2005, 22:10
Well been 6month's since brought my GSXR & I can say this is one top all round bike . In town has great manner's even tho there is some weight on the wrist's but not as bad as other bikes I'v owned . Getting 220k on the open road out of a tank .so about the norm for a litre bike . Out of all the Bike's I'v tryed & owned this has to be one of the best in comfort for a Sports bike . Have managed to give it alot of High speed run's through some of the best Naki road's on offer & has shown no sign of been less than a Top race bred package to which it's limit's would still only just be found on a Track by a Professional so will keep me more than happy . Which it does each time I get on it . I believe that the 4 Top Japanese bike maker's are starting to get more focused on who is going to have the most out right powerful / lightest bike on the market & forgoten that only a small percentage of the people that buy them are able to really enjoy what they have made .
Mannaged to get 7k out of my back tyre which was excellent for me . having been down the 1500k replacement road before on my old GSXR1100. which could have something to do with me been abit more mature with how I ride now adays plus tyre compound's are getting better by the year . All in all I am glad that I went back to a japanese bike for now & hope I can buy an old British Norton / BSA 500 to finish off my collection .

750Y
28th April 2005, 22:30
i've had mine 15mths now from new & i'm still really happy with it. can't see me needing anything else for a long long time. maybe one day they'll get the hyabusa handling awesome & then that'd be a fantastic bike to own.

Sensei
28th April 2005, 22:44
Have chased a Guy from down this way on a Busha & I can tell you they handle fuck great by the fact I had to watch from behind as was not to keen doing over 290k on the main road to pass him . Went thought some pretty twisty stuff & the Busha hold a pretty good line for a bike that big

sAsLEX
29th April 2005, 09:51
i've had mine 15mths now from new & i'm still really happy with it. can't see me needing anything else for a long long time. maybe one day they'll get the hyabusa handling awesome & then that'd be a fantastic bike to own.

went through the coromandel the other day and a dude two up on a busa chased me fairly closely through some 50ish corners, was watching him in my mirrors and damn could he lean that thing!!!