PDA

View Full Version : Trail ride 1st May Mangatangi

Firefight
29th April 2005, 11:45
:sunny: :sunny: Trail Ride this SUNDAY 1st May..

COUNTIES HONDA TRAIL RIDE FUNDRAISER

In association with Mangatangi school

Located Cnr Monument & Miranda Rds Mangatangi.

Sign posted SH2 & Red Fox Tavern
Sign in 8.30am
Briefing 10.00am
Start time 10.30

Entry :ride: $20.00 per rider
:ride: $15.00 under 16
:ride: $50.00 family pass

The ride -approx 30km loop with easy & hard options
2 km kids loop
suitable for 2 or 4 wheelers

Spot prizes/giveaways/raffles/ sozzy & drinks for sale on site.

Come along support the local school & have a great trail ride

Normal trail ride rules apply

Contact Brian or Chris at 09 238 8746

come along and enjoy this great ride...... :yes:

F/F :ride:

bugjuice
29th April 2005, 12:03
can I fit knobblies to the 636...?? hmmmm..
might try to find a trial bike for it.
Does 'regular road' gear cut it, or would I be better off with boots, jeans and my jacket etc? Don't have any 'trial' gear persay

Firefight
29th April 2005, 12:08
can I fit knobblies to the 636...?? hmmmm..
Does 'regular road' gear cut it, or would I be better off with boots, jeans and my jacket etc? Don't have any 'trial' gear persay

If your for real (not just posting shit like you normally do), I would be happy to lend you trail bike gear(Boots, Body armour etc) but wouldnt bother takin that bloody orange thing, they might mistake it for a tractor.

bugjuice
29th April 2005, 12:20
If your for real (not just posting shit like you normally do), I would be happy to lend you trail bike gear(Boots, Body armour etc) but wouldnt bother takin that bloody orange thing, they might mistake it for a tractor.

lamo.. what shit?
yeah, for real. I'll see what I can do about a trial bike, and let you know.. :niceone:

Firefight
29th April 2005, 12:26
lamo.. what shit?
yeah, for real. I'll see what I can do about a trial bike, and let you know.. :niceone:

Yeah okay, will prob see you 2morrow, doing 22 early but want to catch up with that bald old prick in hammy on the crap kawa , and one of the guys on your ride so we can talk about it then.

F/F

bugjuice
29th April 2005, 12:52
Yeah okay, will prob see you 2morrow, doing 22 early but want to catch up with that bald old prick in hammy on the crap kawa , and one of the guys on your ride so we can talk about it then.

F/F
sweeeet.....

Edit - just realised it's this weekend (sorry, brain not with it).. and I've made plans already. fuk.
sorry for messin you around, will chat tomorrow tho and see if we can arrange a muck around at a later date.. :niceone:

Mr Skid
29th April 2005, 13:51
Or you could find a trail bike. Might be more comfy than a trial bike over a 30km loop, what with having a seat and all..

Firefight
29th April 2005, 14:41
Or you could find a trail bike. Might be more comfy than a trial bike over a 30km loop, what with having a seat and all..

well done Mr Skid, Hitcher would be proud.

F/F :msn-wink:

Danger
30th April 2005, 10:00
I hope you mean Sunday, as I'm looking for a ride. If you mean Saturday (like you say) its too late for me. Can you confirm which day please.

Firefight
30th April 2005, 18:01
I hope you mean Sunday, as I'm looking for a ride. If you mean Saturday (like you say) its too late for me. Can you confirm which day please.

sorry man, my bad, its sunday, have changed it.

Danger
1st May 2005, 20:19
Thanks Firefight. One of the best rides this year so far! :niceone: