PDA

View Full Version : History of Aprilia compiled online

Coldkiwi
29th April 2005, 12:31
For those that are interested, Aprilia's website has a new feature called Aprilia Museo (Aprilia Museum) (http://www.aprilia.com/portale/eng/apriliamuseo.phtml) that shows all of their production models from 1960 to present day. It also includes a heap of prototype models with some odd looking 3 and 4 wheelers in there as well.

Takes a while to load though so be prepared for a bit of a wait if you are on dail up.

Badcat
29th April 2005, 15:32
For those that are interested, Aprilia's website has a new feature called Aprilia Museo (Aprilia Museum) (http://www.aprilia.com/portale/eng/apriliamuseo.phtml) that shows all of their production models from 1960 to present day. It also includes a heap of prototype models with some odd looking 3 and 4 wheelers in there as well.

Takes a while to load though so be prepared for a bit of a wait if you are on dail up.

man - that mille-powered version of the moto 6.5 phillipe starck bike is beautiful.

oh the sleazy allure of motor show prototype.
how disappointing the production models can be after the bean counters and emission controls do their dirty little number.

oh, the pain...
the pain...

Ghost Lemur
29th April 2005, 17:08
man - that mille-powered version of the moto 6.5 phillipe starck bike is beautiful.

oh the sleazy allure of motor show prototype.
how disappointing the production models can be after the bean counters and emission controls do their dirty little number.

oh, the pain...
the pain...

Unless the company's name is Yamaha.

Still grinning over the MT-01. And they're doing the same with the MT-03. It too will be almost exactly the same as the prototype version.

Got to hand it to them. :2thumbsup

Badcat
29th April 2005, 17:13
Unless the company's name is Yamaha.

Still grinning over the MT-01. And they're doing the same with the MT-03. It too will be almost exactly the same as the prototype version.

Got to hand it to them. :2thumbsup

actually - i was thinking of the mt-o1 as a real exception to that as i typed.
i saw that thing at big boys toys - it was a highlight for me.
that bike is a total horndog.

to me, the fact that thing actually EXISTS is a glimmer of hope for the motorcycle industry.

k