PDA

View Full Version : Hi from me KiWiP

KiWiP
10th December 2009, 21:39
Rode in UK years ago until some old duck tried to kill me and I stopped enjoying it so much, funny that. NZ seems to have a lot less 'old ducks' on the roads so I'm giving it a shot again. I've got my BHS, Theory and a bike and am remembering all the good biking stuff and none of the raw screaming terror.

My bike is a Suzuki TS250 (aka TU250 aka Volty) 4-stroke single (2004). I like the retro bare (that right? no frills no fairings etc) bikes. This is a bit too bare though as it doesn't have a rev counter which makes it a bit of guesswork when to change. But that said the whole package is very forgiving. Bonus as well is it has a very nice Brmmh to it.

Cheers

p.s. I'm only a wannabe Kiwi, I'm actually a dirty immigrant over here to steal your jobs and women but in three years I'll be a citizen complaining about ......

KrazyGixxerBoy
10th December 2009, 22:07
welcome to the site mate....hmmm....a dirty immigrant eh!?....can be forgiven if you're into two wheels! :headbang:

Usarka
10th December 2009, 22:09
p.s. I'm only a wannabe Kiwi, I'm actually a dirty immigrant over here to steal your .... women

Let's do a whole country version of wife-swap!

Welcome the nut house! (and to KB).

CookMySock
11th December 2009, 07:24
Hello mate, welcome to KB, and glad to hear you are back behind bars.

Steve

Swoop
11th December 2009, 10:26
Welcome to KB!

Stay away from Tauranga... All old people are shipped off there to retire.:chase:

:ride:

The Everlasting
11th December 2009, 14:23
Welcome to KB land!!

KiWiP
12th December 2009, 22:26
Let's do a whole country version of wife swap

Sounds good. I've got a freeview box and dish to trade for a 70's model brunette. :spanking:

Tink
12th December 2009, 22:29
Depends where your from... .... dirty foreigner

lol nah welcome to Kb... harmless bunch of serious bikers whom I adore...

have fun... but if ya gonna do retro... upgrade! ;) not

EJK
12th December 2009, 22:37
Welcome to KB, where a bunch of world's best geniuses belong!

Ask any and ye shall recieve!

one fast tl1ooo
21st December 2009, 17:03
welcome to kb..