PDA

View Full Version : Helmet stickers wanted

rustic101
13th December 2009, 19:44
Hey team,

If anyone in their travels come accross any small flags of Scotland, aka The Saint Andrew's Cross or more commonly The Saltire which are suitable for puttng on my helmet, can you let me know.

I have scoured the net and shops in welly wood but not found anything suitable. I believe they need to be a vinyl type.. Have attached the my desired one below :)

Cheers :msn-wink:

enzo
13th December 2009, 20:19
Hey team,

If anyone in their travels come accross any small flags of Scotland, aka The Saint Andrew's Cross or more commonly The Saltire which are suitable for puttng on my helmet, can you let me know.

I have scoured the net and shops in welly wood but not found anything suitable. I believe they need to be a vinyl type.. Have attached the my desired one below :)

Cheers :msn-wink:

try a signwriter, they usually make stickers aswell, have had a couple made up in palmy before.

James Deuce
13th December 2009, 20:47
PM MSTRS. He is a sign writer of unearthly skill and ability and a nice bloke as well. Doesn't drink Speights but.

GazzaRuney
14th December 2009, 04:22
I got a Scottish Flag sticker from McPhee's in Tawa for the back of my cage. It would probably go on a helmet if you do it carefully.

Ms Piggy
14th December 2009, 06:08
PM MSTRS. He is a sign writer of unearthly skill and ability and a nice bloke as well. Doesn't drink Speights but.

I 2nd this suggestion - the Celtic knot decals on my bike were created by afore mentioned bloke.

See: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=111414&highlight=decals