PDA

View Full Version : Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored

Car Dodger
3rd November 2003, 15:28
When that stupid wound back clock hits five, I am soooooooo out of here man.

I look at the clock & it say 4:30,
An hour later I look at it and it says 4:31

My bike is calling me from outside saying "What the fuck are you doing man, sitting there staring at that box, get the fuck out here and take me home.":argh:

curious george
3rd November 2003, 15:41
Dude, what are you doing??? For a job?
Put it to the pannel and we'll find something interesting (like a challenge or dare) to brighten up you (and our) day!

Car Dodger
3rd November 2003, 15:50
Originally posted by curious george
Dude, what are you doing??? For a job?
Put it to the pannel and we'll find something interesting (like a challenge or dare) to brighten up you (and our) day!

Im a Building Consultant

Thanks dude but its home time now, I'll catch you tommorow:rockon:

Goddess of Goof
3rd November 2003, 22:14
Originally posted by Car Dodger
When that stupid wound back clock hits five, I am soooooooo out of here man. I

I'm bored at work too. So bored, I have now transcended boredom and

entered another realm of catatonic boredomingivitus which makes looking at

even my computer screen's clock a toxic event. Bad reaction sets in.

One day I'll light a fire in the gent's toilet rubbish bin, and blame a student......

:argh:

matthewt
3rd November 2003, 22:25
Originally posted by BestFun
One day I'll light a fire in the gent's toilet rubbish bin, and blame a student......
 :argh:

A friends work have a ritual where they wait for the "new guy " to go to the toilet and then they switch the toilet lights off. "New guy" doesn't know who did it but the entire office waits to see what the reaction is when he gets out. There is no natural lighting in the building so apparently it's pitch black seconds after they flick the switch.

Not quite as dramatic as lighting a fire though ....

DeanOh
4th November 2003, 12:21
:D hahaha poor bastard.
get some talcom powder and throw it over the top of the stall. :)

One day a few of us completely moved some poor souls desk so eveything was upside down, desk, chairs, computers, everything.

A good trick for you sys admins. there is a app called shutdown.exe in the nt4 resource kit. Place it in a users startup folder in their profile. everytime they log on it will reboot the machine.
Remove the mouseball, watch the user trying to move the mouse, or put sellotape over it.
Unplug a persons phone at the reciever, make sure it is still attached, but only just. Ring them. hello, hello, helloooo....lol

I must be bored.
:)

Firefight
4th November 2003, 15:11
Try this, take light bulb out of toilet, lift seat , then cover the
top of the bowl with glad wrap & shout work mates big bottle of soft drink while watching the "game":Oops:

Or how about this, discharge dry powder fire extingusher under door of toilet:sick: :sick

Or catch a posssum, throw him in the shower while your co-
worker is in there.:eek:

If that does not fix boredom, remove shower rose and put a few teaspoons of honey in, melted honey very good for mullets.

good luck firefight:cool:

Coldkiwi
4th November 2003, 17:21
remind me to never play a practical joke on Firefight!

Redstar
4th November 2003, 20:35
No wonder your Bored! your a building consultant.
Last time I consulted a building it totally ignored me:argh:
would you like a game of chicken:eek:

Coldkiwi
4th November 2003, 22:02
Hey.. I'm also a building consultant of sorts. (I presume an acoustic engineer counts?) It  just depends on what field you're in as to whether its boring in my opinion. For instance... a QS has a boring job. a project manager probably has quite an interesting job (or at least lucrative as they seem to get paid for very little work!)