PDA

View Full Version : Never shake a baby!

Crazy Steve
16th December 2009, 20:21
Never shake a Baby....

Or race Crazy Steve..........................

Crazy Steve.

crazyhorse
16th December 2009, 20:26
OUCH!!!!!:weep:

Toaster
16th December 2009, 20:28
Never shake a Baby....

Crazy Steve.

Nice one... go the Busa!:beer:

White trash
16th December 2009, 20:34
10.9 @ 190?! That's pathetic.

What's interesting is the other dude still managed a 14.6 on his bum. That's fatser than a lot of "quick" cars.

What was he riding Steve? Was he alright? The skid mark where the rear tyre's unhooked is pretty impressive.

Crazy Steve
16th December 2009, 20:38
10.9 @ 190?! That's pathetic.

What's interesting is the other dude still managed a 14.6 on his bum. That's fatser than a lot of "quick" cars.

What was he riding Steve? Was he alright? The skid mark where the rear tyre's unhooked is pretty impressive.

He was riding a 2008 Hayabusa with Mods...

I was riding a 2009 Hayabusa without mods....In the right hand land I slowed down and stopped to see what was happening while he was crashing then rode off to do that 10.9....:yawn:

Crazy Steve.

White trash
16th December 2009, 20:40
Poor bastard.

He had you on reaction and at the 60' by a fair bit :D

Crazy Steve
16th December 2009, 20:42
Poor bastard.

He had you on reaction and at the 60' by a fair bit :D

The 1st photo shows it all, He didnt have shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistle:

Lol

Crazy Steve.

White trash
16th December 2009, 20:47
The 1st photo shows it all, He didnt have shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistle:

Lol

Crazy Steve.
Lol. You keep telling yourself that big fella.

.1 on reaction and .11 at the 60 tells a different story. However, to finish first, first you must finish obviously.

Let us know when you're up next, haven't had a beer in a while.

Crazy Steve
16th December 2009, 20:50
Lol. You keep telling yourself that big fella.

.1 on reaction and .11 at the 60 tells a different story. However, to finish first, first you must finish obviously.

Let us know when you're up next, haven't had a beer in a while.

Earlier on that day I had done a 9.95 at 236kph......I know thats not very fast either....I will try to get better I promise....

Also Jimmy Im living 5minutes away....So anytime for a beer...

Crazy Steve.

White trash
16th December 2009, 20:58
Anything under 10 is fucken fast in my book.

Catch up early next week then. Peace out.

revlikeshit
16th December 2009, 21:01
Is Bill ok? Hes a good guy, known him ever since i started racing there, would appreciate it if someone could tell me what happend as i was not there that night. Shit he must be pissed off.
Was wondering why i didnt see him in the results on the dragwars site,cus he always races.

Crazy Steve
16th December 2009, 21:12
Is Bill ok? Hes a good guy, known him ever since i started racing there, would appreciate it if someone could tell me what happend as i was not there that night. Shit he must be pissed off.
Was wondering why i didnt see him in the results on the dragwars site,cus he always races.

You could always ask someone that was there.......I think he crashed:zzzz:

Crazy Steve...

revlikeshit
16th December 2009, 21:16
Pretty sure thats what i was just doing, none of my mates took their cars or bikes up that night so i only found out through here.
Anyone with details would be much appreciated.

Btw, i seem to be getting a bit of a cheeky, smart ass vibe from some of the posts here... just saying.

Crazy Steve
16th December 2009, 21:44
Pretty sure thats what i was just doing, none of my mates took their cars or bikes up that night so i only found out through here.
Anyone with details would be much appreciated.

Btw, i seem to be getting a bit of a cheeky, smart ass vibe from some of the posts here... just saying.

He is ok dude, Just bruised..

Will be back racing again soon

Crazy Steve.

revlikeshit
16th December 2009, 22:04
kk. good to hear, do you know how/why it happened, looks like the front went under wtf?

DIN PELENDA
16th December 2009, 22:23

I feel same way but you have to expect that from Steve and some other piss-takers , he is just big kid that take piss out of everything and he is just idiot , tosser, craze MF, arse-hole, drag Queen .... and did I say craze.
MEEEAAAAUUUUUUUUUUU !!!
But I have to say, me and mite Tony have good old LOL after we make sure that Steve's is OK on his" Night at Museum " but hey not the first and not list time for anyone to come off bike, specially on drags as there is bits of oil along drag , as long as rider is OK .
I just hope I'm still in NZ for next one to kick your ass Steve, bring it on "Biker Boy":baby:
"Burn the rubber not your soul "
This is not even nigh drags is bloody day light. There is lot more money to be make at Hunters Corner Papatoetoe night drags !!!

GOOOOOOOOO You Crazy barstad !

Crazy Steve
17th December 2009, 12:07
Thanks Din............:banana:

Crazy Steve.

Crazy Steve
17th December 2009, 19:11
Anyone else have any questions how this freal accident happened?

Crazy Steve.

Crazy Steve
17th December 2009, 19:12
Anyone else have any questions how this freak accident happened?

Crazy Steve.

White trash
17th December 2009, 19:13
Anyone else have any questions how this freal accident happened?

Crazy Steve.
You told us in post number 1. "Never race Crazy Steve"

Pretty self explanitory I'd have thought.

THOR7
18th December 2009, 21:59
He was riding a 2008 Hayabusa with Mods...

I was riding a 2009 Hayabusa without mods....In the right hand land I slowed down and stopped to see what was happening while he was crashing then rode off to do that 10.9....:yawn:

Crazy Steve.
Hey Steve ...stop sniffing the Petrol Fumes and come back to R/L!
I have heard from Bill each day and saw him on Sunday.
He is carrying some pretty hefty bruises, but is okay and is getting parts organised so will be back on his Busa before long.....
Just a word of Caution for those of you who dont use leathers....Get Some!!
They are cheap insurance if something should go wrong on the Drag strip, and if Bill did not have leathers, I dread to think how much of the body would have gone!
For any of you who are Drag Racing...spare a thought for the starter, track and safety crew, who are there to help out if things go wrong. In Bills Crash at Meremere one of the safety crew from the Right side of the track was with Bill before Steve turned off at the end of the strip. - They are watching out for you so give them a thank you for being there every now and then.

Well done on the win at the night wars Steve but remember...your fellow racers read Forums and it might pay to return to Reality.. If you write rubbish even in jest...some may not take it that way.

Cheers

Crazy Steve
29th September 2010, 21:25
Hey Steve ...stop sniffing the Petrol Fumes and come back to R/L!
I have heard from Bill each day and saw him on Sunday.
He is carrying some pretty hefty bruises, but is okay and is getting parts organised so will be back on his Busa before long.....
They are cheap insurance if something should go wrong on the Drag strip, and if Bill did not have leathers, I dread to think how much of the body would have gone!
For any of you who are Drag Racing...spare a thought for the starter, track and safety crew, who are there to help out if things go wrong. In Bills Crash at Meremere one of the safety crew from the Right side of the track was with Bill before Steve turned off at the end of the strip. - They are watching out for you so give them a thank you for being there every now and then.

Well done on the win at the night wars Steve but remember...your fellow racers read Forums and it might pay to return to Reality.. If you write rubbish even in jest...some may not take it that way.

Cheers

Your right Alan....

Im sorry Bill if you have come across this no offence intended..

Crazy Steve.

Crazy Steve
18th January 2011, 18:43
Never shake a Baby....

Crazy Steve.

Hey ya goooooo ! !

Crazy Steve.

turbokwaka
19th January 2011, 07:06
Hey Crazy Steve....whoever you are..he actually had a full 10th of a second on you in reaction time and at the 60 foot mark. From what I can see in photo one he would have been miles ahead of you at the time he went out of shape, and the bike was obviously making a lot of power to do what it did. You were about to get well and truly dusted. A 10th of a second at the startline would have given three tenths on you at the finish line without factoring in the extra acceleration he was clearly about to have at the top end were it not for traction issues.You were about to get a whipping fair and square.Hope Bill recovered ok....a top end crash at speed is very scary ( I have done it at 250kmh at that track )...so show a little respect and compassion instead of trying to tell us how good you think you were.

imdying
19th January 2011, 11:40
Pffft, would coulda should counts for fuck all... he could've had a second on him at the 60ft mark, but it still would've meant fuck all if he couldn't stay on the bike.

turbokwaka
19th January 2011, 12:12
Pffft, would coulda should counts for fuck all... he could've had a second on him at the 60ft mark, but it still would've meant fuck all if he couldn't stay on the bike.

.......well,you clearly missed my point as well. His declaration was that he had Bill whipped prior to the crash..........he didn't, and is still seeking glory in the face of another man's misfortune.This is not cool in my book.Given the situation Bill was in it would be a very highly skilled rider to save the bike,coupled with some degree of better luck. Even the absolute best in the world lose control.The better opponent would have been more concerned for the unfortunate victim's wellbeing than seeking glory from his somewhat hollow victory.
It's all very well to have a competitive nature, however there is a time and a place for it...this was neither. These things will kill you any time you give them the chance, whether you are on a modified streetbike or a full blown dragbike you need to respect them and your opponents as your life is at stake...and you only get one life.

rwh
19th January 2011, 18:16

You mean they're not required for drag racing??:blink:

Richard

Crazy Steve
19th January 2011, 22:37
Hey Crazy Steve....whoever you are..he actually had a full 10th of a second on you in reaction time and at the 60 foot mark. From what I can see in photo one he would have been miles ahead of you at the time he went out of shape, and the bike was obviously making a lot of power to do what it did. You were about to get well and truly dusted. A 10th of a second at the startline would have given three tenths on you at the finish line without factoring in the extra acceleration he was clearly about to have at the top end were it not for traction issues.You were about to get a whipping fair and square.Hope Bill recovered ok....a top end crash at speed is very scary ( I have done it at 250kmh at that track )...so show a little respect and compassion instead of trying to tell us how good you think you were.

I was the 1st one by his side helping him up and checking he was still breathing..

They did tell me to get the fck off the track but !

I know I didn't do very well that day..Infact I have a full video of said crash but will never ever upload it..

Because of what was said by Bill before the race ! !

Crazy Steve.

Crazy Steve
19th January 2011, 22:41

.......well,you clearly missed my point as well. His declaration was that he had Bill whipped prior to the crash..........he didn't, and is still seeking glory in the face of another man's misfortune.This is not cool in my book.Given the situation Bill was in it would be a very highly skilled rider to save the bike,coupled with some degree of better luck. Even the absolute best in the world lose control.The better opponent would have been more concerned for the unfortunate victim's wellbeing than seeking glory from his somewhat hollow victory.
It's all very well to have a competitive nature, however there is a time and a place for it...this was neither. These things will kill you any time you give them the chance, whether you are on a modified streetbike or a full blown dragbike you need to respect them and your opponents as your life is at stake...and you only get one life.

Do you want me to upload the Video ? Or should you talk to Bill before hand ?

Crazy Steve.