PDA

View Full Version : This will cost you nothing to watch

Clivoris
18th December 2009, 20:07
Nooo, it's not another Paris Hilton home movie. I'm talking about an opportunity to see the best motorcycle racers in New Zealand scraping fairings at eye-ball blistering speeds, absolutely free of charge. F.O.C. my good people.:banana:
The Victoria Motorcycle Club are bringing you the 4th Round of the NZ Superbike Championship on February 27th and 28th at Manfeild without any charge to spectators. PLEASE prove that this risky choice is worthwhile by turning up in droves to worship at the altar of reckless thrill-seeking. Bring a friend who thinks car-racing is as exciting as motorsport gets, and enjoy the warm feeling of showing them a new truth:2thumbsup

xr-rider
18th December 2009, 20:09
i think you will get heaps of people this year if last year was anything to go by

cs363
18th December 2009, 20:18
............ :lol:

Paul in NZ
18th December 2009, 20:40
What? Even more thrilling than watching MNZ banging against each other and tear itself to bits? Cor!

Clivoris
18th December 2009, 21:49
What? Even more thrilling than watching MNZ banging against each other and tear itself to bits? Cor!

Why can't we have two shows on the same day? Haven't I told you I'm from a side-show family?
No promises but I heard a rumour that someone was going to set up a cage on the in-field for some bare-knuckle problem solving. Did I mention it will be

FREE

huff3r
18th December 2009, 22:29
Why can't we have two shows on the same day? Haven't I told you I'm from a side-show family?
No promises but I heard a rumour that someone was going to set up a cage on the in-field for some bare-knuckle problem solving. Did I mention it will be

FREE

Shit thats cheap! But i think thats O-week :lol: :beer:

gatch
19th December 2009, 18:46
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GANGSTAAAAA

I'll be there.. Oh yes.

MIXONE
19th December 2009, 18:50
That entry fee is right in my price bracket so I'll be there.