PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Message from Fatt Max

Fatt Max
20th December 2009, 14:59
Deep breath, here goes.....

Well my dears, it’s that time of year again.

I did a crimbo message last year, copped some lovely comments as well as A+ Kiwibiker piss taking, so I thought I would do it again.

Phew, been one hell of a year. All of us have had to front out life in the face of a global recession, a particularly nasty winter with floods and all that, Susan Boyle, Minties being made offshore and the impending demolition of Lion Breweries which I will witness from my office window.

Seriously though, there have been some major incidents of one kind or another which have affected KB’rs, many of which have had the courage and commitment to post here. Some could say it would be enough for people of a certain mindset to roll over, but not so with you lot.

I have been amazed and humbled by how you great people have offered messages of support and physical help when one of our happy campers has been captured by some kind of grief. I mean, KB is a website where all sorts of crap gets thrashed about in open forum but when necessary, I see how you all get in behind your ‘cyber biker’ mates when times are tough.

That makes me feel so fucking proud to be part of this community, you have no idea.

Then we have the ACC matter, well documented elsewhere on this site but my giddy aunt, just look at what this collective of people can do….look at the BIKEOI for instance, that still gets me every time. Then look at all the other events all over this great county….and then look at who put it all together.

Fucking proud, so fucking proud.

We all know who to thank for this feeling so I wont list the names. All I will say is that I find myself in a group of people who I have only the upmost respect for. Thanks for allowing me to have my voice heard, in what little capacity I humbly offer.

On a personal note, KB’rs have supported the Fatt Max music, so much so that Jam It ACC got to Number 1 in the Amplifier Blues Chart….that achievement I lay at your feet, thanks for supporting this Fat Pommie bastard with his tuneless wailings.

I donate all proceeds from my music to charities like CanTeen and Starship Hospital so thank you guys and gals, you have all contributed to these great causes.

What would I do with the money anyway……..buy pies?

Mrs Max even made it onto two wheels this year gawd bless her. Without her I am nothing, she is my rock, soul and best mate. Mini Max started school as well….great job son, your teacher is even better…!!

I was also fortunate enough to meet many of you face to face this year, I hope you survived….I look forward to more in 2010

So, enough of my ramblings. If you have made it to here then….well…..blimey, your local library must be shut…

Really though, I wish you all and your families and friends a safe and peaceful Christmas and New Year. Please take care of yourselves, ride safe and be happy. I look forward to 2010 as part of this community that I truly love.

Peace Out Peeps

Fatt, Mrs & Mini Max - 20th December 2009 :woohoo:

paulmac
20th December 2009, 15:08
Well said max, onya mate !!

MSTRS
20th December 2009, 15:24
*sniff* Ya bastard...ya've done it again...

PrincessBandit
20th December 2009, 15:30
*sniff* Ya bastard...ya've done it again...

Ooops, he did it again..... (wearing his Britney outfit too I might add)

Good on you Fatt Max - always a pleasure to read what you write!! Look forward to more.

Ronin
20th December 2009, 16:09
Pretty much sums it up really.

Well said fatt dude.

caseye
20th December 2009, 16:47
Hey Fatt Max, a damn fine Merry Christmas to you and yours too mate.Some brilliant Fatt Max moments this year, looking forward to next year and the fun we're going to have.
Take care all.

DarkLord
20th December 2009, 17:59
Chur Max!

Come do a trackday at Taupo, we must go for a beer!

Hope 2010 is awesome for you! :rockon:

Oakie
20th December 2009, 18:52
Cheers FM. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures in the new year. A joyful holiday period to you and yours.

chanceyy
20th December 2009, 20:45
but but but Fatt you left out one of the highlights of the yr

which was having Mrs Fatt Max join in and seeing what your happy lil fingers have been posting ... n juz how much she keeps you in line

your ramblings make me :laugh: .. hers flat out make me :rofl:

Maha
20th December 2009, 20:58
You're a champion Mark, one out of the box mate (a fucking big box I might add :sweatdrop) naaaaaaaaaaaaa juss kiddin' mate....:rockon:

325rocket
20th December 2009, 21:35
.nice work.

mikeey01
20th December 2009, 22:44
Good barstard you are! :niceone: