PDA

View Full Version : Evolution & The Scrotum

AllanB
23rd December 2009, 09:47
Evolution & The Scrotum

God or Evolution – either belief ponder this:

Balls - I accept that they are hanging there as a design feature to aid cooling to keep the man-tadpoles at optimum temperature (ruined with wearing pants I might add). But being such a sensitive region of the male anatomy, would you not think that evolution or God would have adapted/designed us to the point where we could willfully suck them back into our pelvis region for protection. Or better yet some form of firm bone shield could slide down over them forming an amour shield.

Also why is this:

The human scrotum is proportionally small per body size compared to other mammals. How often have you noticed a dog half your body size with impressive balls, or stood in a paddock considering just what size Shoei helmet would fit over that bulls scrotum.

crazyhorse
23rd December 2009, 10:17
OMG!

First you moan they are in the way...... and

Second, you wish they were bigger.

MEN!!! never happy with what they have

And thirdly - I'm sure us ladies wouldn't mind if you prance around in the altogether...... :rofl:

one fast tl1ooo
23rd December 2009, 10:21
bet ya this man would like protection...:buggerd:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZM36Ri7YCnI/SlgymIkUulI/AAAAAAAABSI/FnEuK3utU5o/s400/Watch+the+nuts.jpg

avgas
23rd December 2009, 10:28
*silently waits for Zed to return....*
*sigh*
http://chicagoist.com/attachments/chicagoist_alicia/286100~Portrait-of-Baby-Crying-Posters.jpg

AllanB
23rd December 2009, 10:30
OMG!

First you moan they are in the way...... and

Second, you wish they were bigger.

MEN!!! never happy with what they have

Chicks - they just don't get it........ :lol::lol::lol:

Oh hang on - isn't that what a lot of girls say about breasts!!!!!!! I may have to look into that one :2thumbsup

PrincessBandit
27th December 2009, 19:30

Oh hang on - isn't that what a lot of girls say about breasts!!!!!!! I may have to look into that one :2thumbsup

And what guys say about the sausage thing that hangs in front of the bag. (I lol whenever I hear or read the word "scrotum" - it's just one of those hilarious words!!!)

Very rarely do you ever hear women say they wish their tush was bigger....

98tls
27th December 2009, 19:36
Personally i would be questioning what issues do i need to confront this year.:niceone:Its only a door mate,push it open and walk free.

Monkeynz
27th December 2009, 19:36
And what guys say about the sausage thing that hangs in front of the bag. (I lol whenever I hear or read the word "scrotum" - it's just one of those hilarious words!!!)

Very rarely do you ever hear women say they wish their tush was bigger....

No but do wish they didn't have as much hair as they do. :devil2:

sunhuntin
27th December 2009, 20:15

i have never wished my tits were bigger. quite the opposite in fact!

Monkeynz
27th December 2009, 20:21

Yep anything more than a mouthful is a waste, :Pokey:

98tls
27th December 2009, 20:24
Yep anything more than a mouthful is a waste, :Pokey: :Oi:Rubbish,plenty of uses for big funbags.:niceone:

Insanity_rules
27th December 2009, 20:35

I think I'd need to see photographs before I could agree.

No No No, anything more than three mouthfuls, two handfuls and a bra full is a waste

On the subject of balls. I think its great that my penis has matching luggage.

Monkeynz
27th December 2009, 20:36
:Oi:Rubbish,plenty of uses for big funbags.:niceone:

Yes I can definitely think of a few. But also think of gravity and its effects, :doh:

gatch
27th December 2009, 20:39

I don't discriminate :cool:

Monkeynz
27th December 2009, 20:47
I don't discriminate :cool:

Niether do I but have a very big mouth, :msn-wink:

Maha
27th December 2009, 20:49
Evolution & The Scrotum

God or Evolution – either belief ponder this:

Balls - I accept that they are hanging there as a design feature to aid cooling to keep the man-tadpoles at optimum temperature (ruined with wearing pants I might add). But being such a sensitive region of the male anatomy, would you not think that evolution or God would have adapted/designed us to the point where we could willfully suck them back into our pelvis region for protection. Or better yet some form of firm bone shield could slide down over them forming an amour shield.

Also why is this:

The human scrotum is proportionally small per body size compared to other mammals. How often have you noticed a dog half your body size with impressive balls, or stood in a paddock considering just what size Shoei helmet would fit over that bulls scrotum.

I think God got it right, I mean, what else was he going to do with the left over elbow skin?...make a little pouch for the lads!...:msn-wink:

98tls
27th December 2009, 20:51
Yes I can definitely think of a few. But also think of gravity and its effects, :doh: True but hey,whilst there fun bags are becoming saddlebags our hairs fallin out and we dont see so good anymore so what the hell eh,long as you can still grab em then the more to grab the better.:niceone:

Monkeynz
27th December 2009, 20:55
True but hey,whilst there fun bags are becoming saddlebags our hairs fallin out and we dont see so good anymore so what the hell eh,long as you can still grab em then the more to grab the better.:niceone:

:rofl: yep too bloody right. :niceone:

oldrider
27th December 2009, 21:00
No but do wish they didn't have as much hair as they do. :devil2:

Naturally hairy fannies are great! Waste of natural beauty all this trimming, ripping and tugging, leave them as they are, I reckon! :niceone:

Yes, I agree, scrotum is a funny word but they are not funny when you have to sit on them, all scrunched up, for long periods riding your bike! :rolleyes:

There should be a service where you can go and get them reduced as you get older and don't need them so much anymore!

Women have all these personal services for reducing or expanding things! Why not men? :devil2:

Maybe Ulysses could become useful and instigate cut rates for tucked and tightened scrotum's for aged riders! :doctor:

Maybe Winstone's Gold Card covers that, must make "discrete" enquiries! :shifty:

Any scrotum tucking plastic surgeon's out there, looking for work? :kick:

There was a thread on KB a long time back, with cartoons of old men and there scrotum's tucked into their socks and sticking out of holes in them!

Bloody hilarious I thought at the time! :lol: Not a good look for the immediate future for anyone my age though! :mellow: Oops, suddenly I feel a bit :sick:

huff3r
27th December 2009, 21:12
Naturally hairy fannies are great! Waste of natural beauty all this trimming, ripping and tugging, leave them as they are, I reckon! :niceone:

Yes, I agree, scrotum is a funny word but they are not funny when you have to sit on them, all scrunched up, for long periods riding your bike! :rolleyes:

There should be a service where you can go and get them reduced as you get older and don't need them so much anymore!

Women have all these personal services for reducing or expanding things! Why not men? :devil2:

Maybe Ulysses could become useful and instigate cut rates for tucked and tightened scrotum's for aged riders! :doctor:

Maybe Winstone's Gold Card covers that, must make "discrete" enquiries! :shifty:

Any scrotum tucking plastic surgeon's out there, looking for work? :kick:

There was a thread on KB a long time back, with cartoons of old men and there scrotum's tucked into their socks and sticking out of holes in them!

Bloody hilarious I thought at the time! :lol: Not a good look for the immediate future for anyone my age though! :mellow: Oops, suddenly I feel a bit :sick:

Maybe make a special cut-out in your seat for them? :lol:

Toaster
27th December 2009, 21:20
:Oi:Rubbish,plenty of uses for big funbags.:niceone:

Yep, great for parking the front tyre while you oil the chain.

Monkeynz
27th December 2009, 21:25

Yep thats definitely one way of putting it, :devil2:

SPORK
27th December 2009, 21:43
http://www.pilkipedia.co.uk/wiki/images/f/fc/Karl_Testicle_Ears2.jpg

Karl Pilkington has some ideas about how the scrotum should be modified...

98tls
27th December 2009, 21:46
Karl Pilkington has some ideas about how the scrotum should be modified...

Karl looks like hes had plenty of experience with said things.

huff3r
27th December 2009, 21:48

Yep thats definitely one way of putting it, :devil2:

Fark, and here was me thinking we were talking tits, but you lot are off talking bikes!! :Oops: :lol:

SPORK
27th December 2009, 21:48
Gays... they go out late don't they? The Rod Stewart song, "The Killing of Georgie", if he'd be home at 10 would he still be alive?

KiWiP
27th December 2009, 23:20
Evolution & The ScrotumHow often have you noticed a dog half your body size with impressive balls

Well never, but I don't know if that's because I have very impressive balls. I've never felt the inclination to compare or contrast...

Evolution & The Scrotumor stood in a paddock considering just what size Shoei helmet would fit over that bulls scrotum.

Again no but I am willing to put up $50 for photographs establishing the correct fitment (with D-rings pulled tight!)

Thanks for the thoughts I pissed myself laughing when I read this :clap::clap::clap: