PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a rider

all4A50s
30th December 2009, 19:51
With the creation of my new bucket I have the bike I raced this year spare.

I am looking for someone race the bike next year for me in the Wellington Grade B races.

All I'd ask they pay any race fees and repairs and work on it with me.

crazyhorse
30th December 2009, 19:53
Now that is a nice gesture - good on ya :hug:

Monkeynz
30th December 2009, 19:57
Now that is a nice gesture - good on ya :hug:

Yea I reckon, shame I wasn't in Wellington. :doh:

crazyhorse
30th December 2009, 19:58

Me too - I'd be tempted to do it as well :niceone:

helenoftroy
30th December 2009, 20:01

Me too - I'd be tempted to do it as well :niceone:

Wow!!me too!!:2thumbsup

Monkeynz
30th December 2009, 20:07

I am looking for someone race the bike next year for me in the Wellington Grade B races.

Are you moving to Christchurch soon? he he :2thumbsup

all4A50s
30th December 2009, 21:28
She's a good bike. Won my grade on it this year.

I have a spare set of leathers as well.

CookMySock
30th December 2009, 21:53
What is B grade ?

Steve

huff3r
30th December 2009, 22:06

Oooh i was considering entering buckets, i might be keen... especially if i can sell my damned race-car so ive got spare cash :2thumbsup

kiwirach83
30th December 2009, 23:40
How the hell do I delete this post?

accidentally double-posted :(

kiwirach83
30th December 2009, 23:44
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=115887

Hey there, I'm looking for a bike to learn to ride on. I don't have a bike of my own as yet so am hoping to borrow someones to learn the basics. I have ridden before when I was about 12, and then again at 19 but I can't really remember how to! So this would be a pretty sweet arrangement for me.

How dangerous is bucket racing? I do a bit of downhill skateboarding so am used to the odd crash, but I don't particularly like injuring myself. Also have done some downhill mountain biking a while back.

Not sure what kind of person you're looking for, probably someone with experience, but thought I'd try anyway. Sounds wicked. :2thumbsup

Monkeynz
31st December 2009, 15:27
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=115887

Hey there, I'm looking for a bike to learn to ride on. I don't have a bike of my own as yet so am hoping to borrow someones to learn the basics. I have ridden before when I was about 12, and then again at 19 but I can't really remember how to! So this would be a pretty sweet arrangement for me.

How dangerous is bucket racing? I do a bit of downhill skateboarding so am used to the odd crash, but I don't particularly like injuring myself. Also have done some downhill mountain biking a while back.

Not sure what kind of person you're looking for, probably someone with experience, but thought I'd try anyway. Sounds wicked. :2thumbsup

Yea might pay to get some more experience on your Tricycle. :dodge: Just kidding, I haven't even started racing yet but have been riding for many years though. :shifty:

all4A50s
31st December 2009, 17:19
What is B grade ?

Steve

B grade is to me the greatest class for learning the basics.

Just so people know the bike is an RG50 rolling chassis with an RX125 engine. I spent this year developing and riding it so now it's a great grade B bucket (once you get used to race gear changing). It was good enough for me to win Grade B on it this year with firsts and seconds in the last two meets.

I will also have an RG50 bucket available for anyone wants to have a go but doesn't want to commit to a whole season. I rode this for my first season of buckets while I got the hang of what to do with the bike and where to go on the track (no smart arse comments please). Everyone who has ridden her have had nothing but fun.

Kendog
1st January 2010, 09:04
Awesome offer, hopefully someone takes it up and gets a good year learning about racing and bike maintenance.

all4A50s
6th January 2010, 21:52
An update,
:( Huff3r is unable to commit to this year so I am still looking for a rider for my RGX125.

huff3r
6th January 2010, 22:46
An update,
:( Huff3r is unable to commit to this year so I am still looking for a rider for my RGX125.

Someone better take him up on this, it is a very good offer, and a very good bike! That thing is quick. Scary quick.

I'm gutted that I can't commit, but I hope that someone else can make the most of this opportunity!

Scotty595
10th January 2010, 21:28
If only someone would do this up in auckland :(