PDA

View Full Version : Harley WLA

r1johnkt
31st December 2009, 09:41
Hi, I am wanting to buy a Harley Davidson WLA but am having trouble finding one here in NZ. There are plenty on Ebay but I would rather find one here if possible. Can any one help? A project bike is what I'm after something to spend hours and hours on down in the garage!! If any body can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks John 095365099, 0211777132

sinfull
31st December 2009, 09:55
Hi, I am wanting to buy a Harley Davidson WLA but am having trouble finding one here in NZ. There are plenty on Ebay but I would rather find one here if possible. Can any one help? A project bike is what I'm after something to spend hours and hours on down in the garage!! If any body can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks John 095365099, 0211777132
Go have a look on www.bidrider.com And click on the copart link at the bottom of the page to surf whats up for auction !
He's a hell of a good dude and brings containers of bikes and parts over frequently !
You might find yaself something over in the states written off for sweet faark all and then just get in touch with him to sus how much to get it over here !
Think you'd be plesantly surprised at how affordable it can be !

JanTheMan
31st December 2009, 10:35
Hello. I have a 1943 Harley-Davidson 42 WLA. I'm in the United States, but I'd be happy to crate it up and arrange for shipping to NZ. My bike can be seen on youtube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ux7mPzwKc
Thanks,
J
I can be reached through email at:
runsmittro@sbcglobal.net