PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Wgtn racing dates?

all4A50s
1st January 2010, 07:20
Is it possible to get some idea of dates for this year? And include a practice day at Kaitoke without Carts 1-2 weekends before the season starts?

Skunk
1st January 2010, 12:15
Give me some time will ya? I only got the kart dates on the 23rd!

It's coming...

Kendog
1st January 2010, 14:37
It's coming...
Got the dates yet? :whistle: :chase:

Number One
1st January 2010, 19:22
Yeah Skunky bum...got the dates yet? :lol: sorry just looked like fun ;)

Happy New Year to you and Lady Skunk

Trudes
1st January 2010, 20:01
Hey Skunk, any chance of some dates for buckets, I have to make a hair appointment and book in a brazilian and don't want the dates clashing.

:rofl:

Skunk
1st January 2010, 21:34
Got the dates yet? :whistle: :chase:

Yeah Skunky bum...got the dates yet? :lol: sorry just looked like fun ;)

Happy New Year to you and Lady Skunk

Hey Skunk, any chance of some dates for buckets, I have to make a hair appointment and book in a brazilian and don't want the dates clashing. :rofl:

Piss off the lot of you. Actually you can come round tomorrow and sort some out if you like. Can't clash with VMCC or PMCC dates. Got to find some Slipway dates too.

Skunk
2nd January 2010, 13:17
OK, here's what I got so far - still sorting some dates.

Wellington Bucket Calendar (http://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/skunkworks.net.nz/embed?src=skunkworks.net.nz_5g7cl4h7gl1u6eivnf1njq 2dpg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Auckland)

Some people may not be able to see it but give it a try and let me know.

huff3r
2nd January 2010, 15:48

Wellington Bucket Calendar (http://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/skunkworks.net.nz/embed?src=skunkworks.net.nz_5g7cl4h7gl1u6eivnf1njq 2dpg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Auckland)

February is the same date as Paeroa!!!! :Oops:

Edit: Oh, its only a fun day... my bad..

Skunk
2nd January 2010, 18:26
Yeah, settle down. I've done my best to avoid major dates like the VMCC series for the points rounds, (and most of the minor dates like Paeroa...)

The main Slipway dates are on the calendar too now.

Kendog
2nd January 2010, 18:35

Only just got online so missed the message to come round.
I like the dates you have posted, what is the two day event at the end of July, start of August?

Skunk
2nd January 2010, 18:47
It's a two day kart meet we are able to join in on - the Upper Hutt City Grand Prix.

all4A50s
3rd January 2010, 09:32
Oh s*#t so close, better get my arse into gear.

kiwirach83
4th January 2010, 15:51
I'm gonna go, but I can't ride for crap. I'm awesome at go-karting however, is that included?

Kendog
4th January 2010, 18:15
I'm gonna go, but I can't ride for crap. I'm awesome at go-karting however, is that included?

It is on most of the days we race at Kaitoke.

all4A50s
4th January 2010, 18:23
Don't be so cruel to yourself.

andrew a
5th January 2010, 07:26
Having race meatings on the first weekend of the month is not the best for us as we do trials.

all4A50s
5th January 2010, 17:16
Yeah, settle down. I've done my best to avoid major dates like the VMCC series for the points rounds, (and most of the minor dates like Paeroa...)

The main Slipway dates are on the calendar too now.

Well done. Looks like a busy year for us all. My wife will be stoked; me out of the house and not hogging the remote, not spending alot of money and not getting up to (much) mischief.

Number One
6th January 2010, 14:28

You can actually 'ride' a motorcycle eh? By that I mean, change gear, corner and maintain speed comfortably...

IF not - you'd do better to FIRST hook up a visit to a large carpark or similar with someone and their bike to master those basics - including cornering sharp turns etc with at least some speed...race tracks are not the place to learn these things - especially not Kaitoke...UNLESS you have the place to yourself that is ;)

kiwirach83
7th January 2010, 16:44
Yup, I appreciate your concern and have been speaking to George about having a go on his smaller bike but obviously I won't be learning on the actual track.

I got my basic handling certificate a few years ago and have owned a bike before but didn't get much use out of it, so I will need to relearn everything as I can't really remember.

Your avatar makes me horny.

Trudes
7th January 2010, 17:49
Your avatar makes me horny.

Same..... ;)

Number One
7th January 2010, 19:56
Cool good luck and go hard - once you have things a bit sorted we will no doubt see you on the track - another female soldier for the cause.

As for my avatar....me too ;)

kiwirach83
7th January 2010, 21:02
Thanks. :)

Broke my arm two days ago so won't be riding anything for at least 6 weeks :(

skid
31st January 2010, 21:42
Have the dates, now just have to get my bike going after my mishap with the barrel <_<