PDA

View Full Version : Kawabusa anyone?

Grumpy
3rd January 2010, 14:43
So you like the idea of the B King's grunt but your not too fussed on the looks. You want the Hayabusa power but you like to ride naked. What do you do. Check out how this guy solved the problem. :clap:

http://midmomc.com/kawabusaII.php

boman
3rd January 2010, 14:46
I do quite like the look of that. I cannot put my finger on what I find appealing, but it is. Bet it goes well too.

rwh
3rd January 2010, 15:18
I like that, a lot. It somehow seems surprising that the gsxr tail works with the retroness of the rest, but it does.

Richard

The Everlasting
3rd January 2010, 15:35
Yeah like the look of it,looks tough and mean!!

breakaway
3rd January 2010, 16:23
I tried to click on the link and read this thread, but I ended up looking at boman's avatar instead.

paddy
3rd January 2010, 16:54
Interesting plate placement. I wonder if that would be legal here?

GOONR
3rd January 2010, 17:41
I tried to click on the link and read this thread, but I ended up looking at boman's avatar instead.

I do that every time I see Boman's avatar. Strange, it's really hard to read anything he writes. :drool::whistle:

davebullet
3rd January 2010, 18:46
Don't you mean boobman's avatar? Me too.

pzkpfw
3rd January 2010, 18:52
I like that, a lot. It somehow seems surprising that the gsxr tail works with the retroness of the rest, but it does.

Richard

I'd have liked the HD XR1200 to be a bit more like that...

NZsarge
3rd January 2010, 18:55
It's an abomination! No Kawasaki parts should ever be degraded like that... :whistle: :lol:

Kiwi Graham
3rd January 2010, 19:46
If they made it I'd buy it. Fookin Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Seen it before, looks like it might just be the replacement for the mighty 14!
I wish Suzuki would keep the retro look of the GSX14 and graft in the B-King motor and pep up the suspension. It wpuld sell in droves!!!!!!!

Tink
3rd January 2010, 21:10

I do that every time I see Boman's avatar. Strange, it's really hard to read anything he writes. :drool::whistle:

Don't you mean boobman's avatar? Me too.

ahem but the "boobman" is my nic for him.. so kindly stick just looking at the boobs, and refer to him as "SIR" psml.. men hehe

Grumpy
4th January 2010, 11:19
It's an abomination! No Kawasaki parts should ever be degraded like that... :whistle: :lol:

I'm sure there is an unwritten law somewhere with regards to bastardising a ZRX but this one is kinda sexy so I won't dob him in. I was wondering why he didn't use a GSX1400 frame.

Boob Johnson
4th January 2010, 13:31
Great looking bike!

NZsarge
4th January 2010, 16:49
I'm sure there is an unwritten law somewhere with regards to bastardising a ZRX but this one is kinda sexy so I won't dob him in. I was wondering why he didn't use a GSX1400 frame.

Probably a Hayabusa motor would twist it in half maybe...
And he should have used a ZX-14 motor anyway..

garfield69
4th January 2010, 21:21
I prefer the original one!

Grumpy
4th January 2010, 22:11
I prefer the original one!

Oh yes. I would have to agree with that.

rwh
4th January 2010, 22:42
I like the ZRX except for the headlight - I like traditional round ones, with no fairing, on a naked bike.

Richard