PDA

View Full Version : Hawkes Bay: One Night Stand Rally, who is going? (Sat 6 Feb 2010)

Bren
6th January 2010, 10:53
Just wondering who is going to the One Night Stand. It's a month away so gotta start the planning!

Here are the details!

Bay MC One Night Stand Motorcycle Rally

When & Where

Sat 6 Feb, 11.00am

Moore Rd, Tuki Tuki (Near Hastings), Moore Rd, Tuki Tuki (Near Hastings), Hastings

Details

Bay MC Hastings - One Night Stand
Moore Rd, Tuki Tuki (Near Hastings)
Saturday 6th February 2010
Gates open 11am
Tickets $20 prepaid or $25 at the gate
All motorcycles welcome.
Live Band – Adult Entertainment
Jelly Wrestling – Wet T
Bike Games – Undy 500 – Prizes
No Dogs, Glass, Attitudes, Patches or BYO
No Camping Friday Night
Food and Gourmet Coffee Stalls
Good Bar Prices - No EFTPOS On Site
For Prepaid tickets send SAE to
Bay MC P O Box 1356 Hastings
Any enquiries to Glen 06-870 7343 or 027 544 8981
Some bunk rooms available (ring Kim 06-870 3493) otherwise bring a tent
Hot showers and flush loos on site
Disclaimer: Any persons travelling to or from or attending the event will be liable for any loss or damage to themselves or their property, including motorcycles.
The Bay M C takes no responsibility

chanceyy
6th January 2010, 11:09
I could be a starter for that one :yes: .. wanna ride up together ??

Goblin
6th January 2010, 11:17
Yeah I think we will be there. Good rally that one! :sunny:

one fast tl1ooo
6th January 2010, 11:28
Year mite pop out and have a look.. All of a 10 min ride..

thehovel
6th January 2010, 16:28
me and 3 or 4 others are going to be there as per usual. Regards Richard:woohoo::woohoo:

Gareth51
6th January 2010, 21:02
Same weekend as the Vincent which is a week after the Woodstock
Have to go find a coin to toss

Gareth51
6th January 2010, 21:06

Every rally is a good one ,beats working

chanceyy
6th January 2010, 21:53

hey darlin long time no catch up .. be good to see you there :wari:

doc
7th January 2010, 19:25
You two aren't goin to be "Jelly wrestling" are you :gob:

Goblin
7th January 2010, 19:41
Every rally is a good one ,beats workingDamn straight! We dont get many rallies up here so gotta make the most of the few we do have eh.

hey darlin long time no catch up .. be good to see you there :wari:Yeah Im looking forward to this one.

You two aren't goin to be "Jelly wrestling" are you :gob:Yes, no, maybe...:blip:

chanceyy
7th January 2010, 20:26
You two aren't goin to be "Jelly wrestling" are you :gob:
in ya dreams there doc ..:bleh:

Yes, no, maybe...:blip:

:rofl: hmmmmm :scratch: to much :apint: and :hug: n :wari: to jelly wrestle

dogsnbikes
7th January 2010, 20:35
Bay MC One Night Stand Motorcycle Rally

When & Where

Sat 6 Feb, 11.00am

Moore Rd, Tuki Tuki (Near Hastings), Moore Rd, Tuki Tuki (Near Hastings), Hastings

Details

Bay MC Hastings - One Night Stand
Moore Rd, Tuki Tuki (Near Hastings)
Saturday 6th February 2010
Gates open 11am
Tickets $20 prepaid or $25 at the gate
All motorcycles welcome.
Live Band – Adult Entertainment
Jelly Wrestling – Wet T
Bike Games – Undy 500 – Prizes
No Dogs, Glass, Attitudes, Patches or BYO
No Camping Friday Night
Food and Gourmet Coffee Stalls
Good Bar Prices - No EFTPOS On Site
For Prepaid tickets send SAE to
Bay MC P O Box 1356 Hastings
Any enquiries to Glen 06-870 7343 or 027 544 8981
Some bunk rooms available (ring Kim 06-870 3493) otherwise bring a tent
Hot showers and flush loos on site
Disclaimer: Any persons travelling to or from or attending the event will be liable for any loss or damage to themselves or their property, including motorcycles.
The Bay M C takes no responsibility

I would go but it say's NO DOGS :gob:

oh and Im working that weekend :angry:

chanceyy
7th January 2010, 21:25
I would go but it say's NO DOGS :gob:

oh and Im working that weekend :angry:

am sure they would make an exception for you darlin :hug:

bugger on the workin though :cry: ... I will be sure to have a good time on your behalf :whistle:

WuZards-Eugene
8th January 2010, 08:29
I may make an appearance.

See if I can get it past the schedule advisor :)

chanceyy
8th January 2010, 21:59
I may make an appearance.

See if I can get it past the schedule advisor :)

easy peasy then Eugene :laugh: .. be good to have a catch up :yes:

blacksheep
10th January 2010, 10:15
will b there with usual suspects,b good to catch up :)

froggyfrenchman
10th January 2010, 18:43
not too sure this year, been to the last six, but had to buy a new tent after last year... that jelly gets everywhere and is sticky as hell!

chanceyy
10th January 2010, 19:57
been rounding up a few other suspects .. for a weekend of fun :)

Bren
10th January 2010, 22:20
Wel, I think I should be going up, just to answer my own question!

chanceyy
11th January 2010, 07:49
Wel, I think I should be going up, just to answer my own question!

:laugh: just as well :blip: Let me know if you wanna come up with rest of the rabble

86GSXR
11th January 2010, 10:43
I like the sound of this one, especially now we have a big tent :whistle:

crazyhorse
11th January 2010, 10:58
This is an excellent rally - I always attend it.

Be nice to meet other KB'ers.... :yes:

pc220
11th January 2010, 15:34
Am keen as to come along, but not knowing anyone I dont want to be 'that' guy. Hopefully there are some Waikato or BOP riders going that I can tag along with. Would be good to put some faces to names.

chanceyy
11th January 2010, 16:25
I like the sound of this one, especially now we have a big tent :whistle: :gob: one that fits the whole family in aye ??

Am keen as to come along, but not knowing anyone I dont want to be 'that' guy. Hopefully there are some Waikato or BOP riders going that I can tag along with. Would be good to put some faces to names.
regardless come along, you may not know anyone at the start of the day .. by the end of it you will have met plenty .. most of us do not bite much .. we occasionally nibble though :blip:

u4ea
11th January 2010, 17:17
Yerp Ive taken the time off work. A mate who helped me fix up the trumpy is gunna ride my bike up as his isnt ready yet. So ill be in the backup wagon.:bye:.Love this rally..its sooo much fun:Punk: !! I dont have a tent tho so I gotta sort that..:blink:

chanceyy
11th January 2010, 19:16
Yerp Ive taken the time off work. A mate who helped me fix up the trumpy is gunna ride my bike up as his isnt ready yet. So ill be in the backup wagon.:bye:.Love this rally..its sooo much fun:Punk: !! I dont have a tent tho so I gotta sort that..:blink:

:clap: .. now no breaking anything ..ok :bleh: .. hmm back up wagon huh :blip: ....

sels1
1st February 2010, 20:42
Things havnt worked out to get to the S.I rallies this month so that means I will be heading to this one
Gareth51 prolly coming up with me and maybe a couple more.
Look forward to catchin up with you guys. Camping at the same spot is it?

chanceyy
1st February 2010, 20:49
Things havnt worked out to get to the S.I rallies this month so that means I will be heading to this one
Gareth51 prolly coming up with me and maybe a couple more.
Look forward to catchin up with you guys. Camping at the same spot is it?

well since this is my first One Nite stand rally .. where is the same spot :lol: .. if the planets align and I get new tyres & service before sat I am in .. long term weather is looking soooooooo much better than this last weekend too

WuZards-Eugene
2nd February 2010, 10:22
Is anyone interested on spending the whole day riding up from Wellington? Will be taking the extreamly scenic route.

Gareth51
2nd February 2010, 22:10
This is an excellent rally - I always attend it.

Be nice to meet other KB'ers.... :yes:

Will we see you up on stage this year..we want to see what your hiding under your arms in your avatar...........he he

_Shrek_
3rd February 2010, 19:13
Damn straight! We dont get many rallies up here so gotta make the most of the few we do have eh.

U poor thing :whistle:

Yes, no, maybe...:blip:

if'n the VCR wasn't on the same week end I'd be there wiff da cam :laugh:

in ya dreams there doc ..:bleh:

to late he's lost in space :rolleyes:

blacksheep
3rd February 2010, 19:38
Will we see you up on stage this year..we want to see what your hiding under your arms in your avatar...........he he

we'll be in our usual spot,i'll be on an orange bike ................so easy to spot!look forward to seeing you and sels again!

blacksheep
3rd February 2010, 19:38
ps mrs bsheep will be on her bike too!

sels1
3rd February 2010, 19:43
Damn straight! We dont get many rallies up here so gotta make the most of the few we do have eh.:
Quality is better than quantity....ya dont want to end up like those S.Islanders...

if'n the VCR wasn't on the same week end I'd be there wiff da cam :laugh::

see wot I mean?

we'll be in our usual spot,i'll be on an orange bike ................so easy to spot!look forward to seeing you and sels again!
Likewise mate - see ya on the hill

Gareth51
3rd February 2010, 22:05
I like the sound of this one, especially now we have a big tent :whistle:

Party in the big tent then......got the bbq as well?

86GSXR
4th February 2010, 10:12
Party in the big tent then......got the bbq as well?

All fired up and ready to go :apint: :cool:

chanceyy
4th February 2010, 11:54
All fired up and ready to go :apint: :cool:

but you do not ride a concours ... :laugh: .. tyres & chain were suppose to be changed aft work this aft .. ummm cept the tires were sent down south .. now to find time morrow :eek: .. but planets are aligning so will be there :yes:

SuperSonic
4th February 2010, 19:14
Mmmm so if I was to go to this rally(planets lining up very slowly, but looking close), is their a flight plan to get to the site or do we just make our own way?

Sels1, it will be great to catch up with you again.

86GSXR
4th February 2010, 19:32
but you do not ride a concours ... :laugh: .. tyres & chain were suppose to be changed aft work this aft .. ummm cept the tires were sent down south .. now to find time morrow :eek: .. but planets are aligning so will be there :yes:

I saw those aforementioned items being ordered, tyres went south? :doh: Tiger awaiting oil change which will happen tomorrow night :yes:

Mmmm so if I was to go to this rally(planets lining up very slowly, but looking close), is their a flight plan to get to the site or do we just make our own way?

I'm not quite sure what time we're heading up, let's see what's what in the next few hours..............

sels1
4th February 2010, 20:07
Likewise - Yeah its been a while

Gareth51
5th February 2010, 19:55
What time are you leaving Parmy

SuperSonic
5th February 2010, 20:07
What time are you leaving Parmy

That is a very good question. One I am awaiting the answer to too.:wait::psst::ride::drinknsin

KiwiKat
5th February 2010, 20:18
KK and Mrs KK will be there in luxury, with additional shade. Can anyone from the Manawatu crowd there before us show us where to go nicely. One Jeep + caravan about 12 ish. limited storage space available.

ynot slow
5th February 2010, 21:19
Have fun guys,the weather is beaut,and have kept the road clear of invoice givers today,no not me but had my patron saint of bikers looking down on me.

Nice pub on the way back you can try but means a jaunt along SH50 lol,gotta love that road.

chanceyy
5th February 2010, 22:10
tires on .. chain on ... oil change done .. all set .. hmmmm

I heard rumors of leaving palmy around 10ish or so ... set up tents & go for a bit of a pootle up that way :yes:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl what time we leaving ?????????

Gareth51
6th February 2010, 06:07
We hope to leave pram by 8:30 and stopping at woodville for coffee

chanceyy
6th February 2010, 06:11

that could be good timing Gareth :) bit foggy up this way presently will burn off soon enough

ynot slow
6th February 2010, 06:26

Some things never change lol,might need coffee by then.

SuperSonic
6th February 2010, 06:39
that could be good timing Gareth :) bit foggy up this way presently will burn off soon enough

That fog must ave burnt fast as I see no fog now! So we leaving at 10 or meeting at 10, and where from? Why not say the Mobil in ashvages, leaving at 10am.

chanceyy
6th February 2010, 06:42
That fog must ave burnt fast as I see no fog now! So we leaving at 10 or meeting at 10, and where from? Why not say the Mobil in ashvages, leaving at 10am.

or woodville for coffee .. figure Gareth & sels will still be there ..

Gareth is that the usual cafe?? the last one on right (heading east)

Edit: just woke mo & al up .. so 10am woodville for coffee sounds like the plan (they kinda need it now ) .. will be at the cafe at the eastern end

just washed bike & about to get A into G :wari:

sels1
6th February 2010, 07:27
or woodville for coffee .. figure Gareth & sels will still be there ..
Yep we'll see ya there if not on the road

crazyhorse
6th February 2010, 08:02
Its a gorgeous day in HB today. bring your suntan lotion - its gonna be a hot one :)

Conquiztador
6th February 2010, 11:37
Right, I am out of the door in a second. See ya there. If you aint there I won't.

ynot slow
6th February 2010, 14:31
Yep we'll see ya there if not on the road

Hehe very prophetic,good to catch up,and well timed if I may say so,minding my business and saw lights appearing,what's the odds you'd be behind.

sinfull
7th February 2010, 14:33
Well that was fun !

sels1
7th February 2010, 14:50
Yep, sure was, now where's the pics???

yungatart
7th February 2010, 16:53
Yep, sure was, now where's the pics???

Ohhhh, Gareth, where are you??????

Great to see you fellas and fellessas yesterday.....

Gareth51
7th February 2010, 17:22
Ohhhh, Gareth, where are you??????

Great to see you fellas and fellessas yesterday.....

Believe me you don't want to see these ones

yungatart
7th February 2010, 17:24
Yes please...email them to me.....

MSTRS
7th February 2010, 19:02
Believe me you don't want to see these ones

Go on. She's unshockable. She's seen me with my shirt off...

chanceyy
7th February 2010, 19:33
well it was a full on weekend allright .. "incident report" (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/118328-Highs-n-lows-in-1-weekend)

Gareth will have the pics, he disappeared a few times & front row viewing I hear

Gareth51
7th February 2010, 21:10
well it was a full on weekend allright .. "incident report" (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/118328-Highs-n-lows-in-1-weekend)

Gareth will have the pics, he disappeared a few times & front row viewing I hear

Can't get Firefox to upload pics,might have to take them to work.Only got video of the jelly girls,didn't take them long to get their gear off and as for the strippers the pics are tooooo good ,the guy in the floor show drinks at my local so I won't be posting those

Tink
7th February 2010, 21:39

wow just read yr "report"... don't know you but glad the outcome was positive ... and love yr attitude... bikes replaceable... lives not. bling

sinfull
7th February 2010, 22:01
Can't get Firefox to upload pics,might have to take them to work.Only got video of the jelly girls,didn't take them long to get their gear off and as for the strippers the pics are tooooo good ,the guy in the floor show drinks at my local so I won't be posting those
But ya will send them to me aye lol have to make a slideshow for him seeing he can't remember sweet FA of any of it haha gutsbo !

Conquiztador
8th February 2010, 06:51
Managed to be "Last Man Standing". Still there when sun got up. Memory is like a swiss cheese. Filled with holes, and legs just did not want to follow the directions from the head. Also lost mobile and camera memory card. Bummer. And wallet, but that one re-surfaced. Will need this week to re-coupe. Old age is not a good fit for young antics.

Still, was a brilliant w/e!

Bling to Bay MC!

86GSXR
8th February 2010, 12:36
Nothing quite like riding down the highway with good mates and the cool wind blowing through the vents. A great ride up there, and good to catch up with MSTRS and Tart :yes: The site was rockin (pics? :gob:) and that band were worth the admission alone :rockon:

chanceyy
8th February 2010, 12:56
Nothing quite like riding down the highway with good mates and the cool wind blowing through the vents. A great ride up there, and good to catch up with MSTRS and Tart :yes: The site was rockin (pics? :gob:) and that band were worth the admission alone :rockon:

yeah a local band was good to catch up with lead singer .. they are damn well excellent and will prob see a bit more of them at rallies by the sounds of it ..

yungatart
8th February 2010, 15:09
Who were they?

KiwiKat
8th February 2010, 17:51
Had an awesome 'One Night Stand', :woohoo:then had to bring her home.:whistle: 1st one attended. A great time roughing it. Met some awesome fellow riders. Some surprises.

Anyone got a spare Norman (practice bike).

u4ea
8th February 2010, 19:52
Well Bonnie decided to not start the Saturday morning so voddies for breakfast and got driven up...was asleep through all the games..I think..was up all night and watched the sun come up ..bloody good party again Bay MC .Was good to catch up with peeps again..(remembers are a bit foggy..).do we have a date for the Cold Duck??.

chanceyy
8th February 2010, 20:50
Who were they?
the band ?? Homage :yes:

chanceyy
8th February 2010, 20:58
Well Bonnie decided to not start the Saturday morning so voddies for breakfast and got driven up...was asleep through all the games..I think..was up all night and watched the sun come up ..bloody good party again Bay MC .Was good to catch up with peeps again..(remembers are a bit foggy..).do we have a date for the Cold Duck??.

funny running into you sunday morn :rofl: but good to see you made it as well babe

hmm cold duck is second sat in may .. see you there aye :clap:

Gareth51
8th February 2010, 22:45
Managed to be "Last Man Standing". Still there when sun got up. Memory is like a swiss cheese. Filled with holes, and legs just did not want to follow the directions from the head. Also lost mobile and camera memory card. Bummer. And wallet, but that one re-surfaced. Will need this week to re-coupe. Old age is not a good fit for young antics.

Still, was a brilliant w/e!

Bling to Bay MC!

So that was you in charge of the music between 2am and 5am didn't hear anything after that.....found my earplugs.

Conquiztador
9th February 2010, 18:05
So that was you in charge of the music between 2am and 5am didn't hear anything after that.....found my earplugs.
Sadly I was in charge of nothing. All self inflicted. But after a while there is no need to be in charge, all just runs on and on and...

SuperSonic
9th February 2010, 18:43

Got to at least load that shot of those............................................ jeans

Just a awesome weekend, :yawn: so good infact I have just resurfaced and able to think and type at the sametime. :whistle:
Thanks to all for the ride over and back, and to all the new people I meet, it is great to put faces to names an dmeet more great people from KB.;) Cheers.

Cold Duck right?;)

chanceyy
9th February 2010, 19:44
Got to at least load that shot of those............................................ jeans

Just a awesome weekend, :yawn: so good infact I have just resurfaced and able to think and type at the sametime. :whistle:
Thanks to all for the ride over and back, and to all the new people I meet, it is great to put faces to names an dmeet more great people from KB.;) Cheers.

Cold Duck right?;)

thanks for everything over the weekend Sam it has been truely appreciated :sunny:

and most definitely cold duck :) :yes:

sels1
9th February 2010, 20:13
Yep sure was. I pinched a few of Gareth's pics (there are some that wont be posted;))

Gareth51
9th February 2010, 20:21
Yep sure was. I pinched a few of Gareth's pics (there are some that wont be posted;))

Thats right bro.......what happens on tour stays on tour......if people want to know they should go to the rally.

Goblin
9th February 2010, 20:27

Gareth51
9th February 2010, 20:37
I got a photo of that butt as well.........................what are you doing looking at female butts Goblin

Goblin
9th February 2010, 20:51
Well it was hard not to...ya gotta admit.

SuperSonic
10th February 2010, 12:00

I got a photo of that butt as well.........................what are you doing looking at female butts Goblin

I think your shots of that butt are better Gareth51, but would need to see them again to make sure:blip::whistle:

krash69
10th February 2010, 14:08
Good to catch up with goblin and a few of the streetfighters over the weekend......

Gareth51
10th February 2010, 15:18
OK you want the pics......no faces........

sinfull
10th February 2010, 15:21
OK you want the pics......no faces........ Bugger !! Caught out in the front row again !

Goblin
10th February 2010, 22:02
Couple more and a bit of cloud appreciation.

_Shrek_
11th February 2010, 18:57
hey doc you get ride of the Mv & is that your new Honda Davidson :laugh:

doc
12th February 2010, 07:16
hey doc you get ride of the Mv & is that your new Honda Davidson :laugh:

Did Roger get you to say that ? :headbang:

sinfull
12th February 2010, 16:01
OK you want the pics......no faces........ Jesus Gareth there must be one pic of the whipping that dont show a face surely lol
Fuggin cracked me up when she asked for a volunteer, my hand moved before the brain lol, then thought woops, so pointed at sparks next to me, haha don't know if i'll get talked to again lol !

chanceyy
12th February 2010, 17:29
Jesus Gareth there must be one pic of the whipping that dont show a face surely lol
Fuggin cracked me up when she asked for a volunteer, my hand moved before the brain lol, then thought woops, so pointed at sparks next to me, haha don't know if i'll get talked to again lol !
ohh I dunno sinny he looked pretty farken happy afterwards .. would have made his rally for sure :sunny:

sinfull
13th February 2010, 00:40
ohh I dunno sinny he looked pretty farken happy afterwards .. would have made his rally for sure :sunny:
He was a good mate ~~~ I am so gonna miss him bwahahahahahaahahahaha

SuperSonic
13th February 2010, 17:58
Just a few photos of the rally and the day after. Forgot I had these! What a weekend bloody great.

SuperSonic
13th February 2010, 18:02
Some more for ya

Gareth51
13th February 2010, 19:03
Bugger !! Caught out in the front row again !

Where else

86GSXR
14th February 2010, 10:57
Found a couple of nice group shots, of a different nature :laugh:

sels1
14th February 2010, 20:23
Nice pics 86 and SS....not sure about G51's ones tho!:eek5::laugh:

yungatart
15th February 2010, 06:46

That Gareth is right dodgy eh? :lol:

Gareth51
15th February 2010, 17:08

That Gareth is right dodgy eh? :lol:

Its a tough job but somebody got to do it

Mind you not as tough as this guys;)

Conquiztador
15th February 2010, 18:15
Its a tough job but somebody got to do it

Mind you not as tough as this guys;)

THERE IS NO WAY I WAS THAT DRUNK THAT I WOULD NOT REMEMBER HER!!!!

This is a setup, she was not there!!! (Wonder if that paint tastes of strawberries...)