PDA

View Full Version : Video Cemetery Circuit - Wanganui 2009 (Race1 Race2 Race3)

husq510
8th January 2010, 01:34
http://www.supermotomania.it/it/component/content/article/35-news/628-video-gara-wanganui-circuito-del-cimitero.html

sosman
8th January 2010, 09:42
Awesome cheers mate!.....good racing from the Italians :Punk:

boomer
8th January 2010, 10:17
Awesome, they've got some skillz !!

i :lol: at the rider trying to do a burn out at the end of vid 3.. hes all in black and fail burnout

TOTO
8th January 2010, 22:51
wicked man. Thanks for uploading them You are a star.

Brian d marge
8th January 2010, 22:56
So do the Kiwis ( have skillz) , so what make those Italians 0.5 seconds quicker? Skill ? Italianism? Cheating? Bike?

is the playing field was even , then thats the benchmark,

Stephen

TOTO
8th January 2010, 23:18
So do the Kiwis ( have skillz) , so what make those Italians 0.5 seconds quicker? Skill ? Italianism? Cheating? Bike?

is the playing field was even , then thats the benchmark,

Stephen

well, considering that Lazzarini and Godzini have full factory support they are world class.

NZ is kinda not world class yet as I see it.

Brian d marge
9th January 2010, 00:28
Did they have full factory at wanganui?

Kiwis are a pretty cunning lot ,,, 0.5 ???

Whats going on,,,,

Stephen

Quasievil
9th January 2010, 07:36
Both Bikes where built in NZ the Italians added their own bits n bobs (suspension) and Ivan did a couple of engine mods.
They are both professional riders and are in the top of the motard sport internationally. The Kiwis while all good arent up to the same competition level clearly.

I liken it to Rossi and Lorenzo coming over and competing in a couple of F1 races............Rossi vs Sherrifs and Stroud? I would expect the same kind of result, Italians would clean up

(All said with absolute respect to our NZ boys but Im sure they would agree)

Brian d marge
9th January 2010, 22:34
]Both Bikes where built in NZ the Italians added their own bits n bobs (suspension)

( Rober Taylor , can do that

and Ivan did a couple of engine mods.
Must be a New Zealander ( Ivan)

They are both professional riders

( Bastards , they get paid to ride ?? complete bastards ,,,,,,)

and are in the top of the motard sport internationally. The Kiwis while all good arent up to the same competition level clearly.

( They are Italians , ,,oh hang on I just realized ,,,they are Italians ,,,,Ive been to Italy , and driven in Italy ,,,,,, ahhhh I think Ive answered my own question,,, DOH! )

Stephen

I liken it to Rossi and Lorenzo coming over and competing in a couple of F1 races............Rossi vs Sherrifs and Stroud? I would expect the same kind of result, Italians would clean up

(All said with absolute respect to our NZ boys but Im sure they would agree)[/QUOTE]

Shorty_925
10th January 2010, 20:26
Both Bikes where built in NZ the Italians added their own bits n bobs (suspension) and Ivan did a couple of engine mods.
They are both professional riders and are in the top of the motard sport internationally. The Kiwis while all good arent up to the same competition level clearly.

(All said with absolute respect to our NZ boys but Im sure they would agree)

There was a bit more than just bits and bobs on and in the red bike.

Quasievil
11th January 2010, 09:51
Suspension work engine work and cant think what else one would do ?

Shorty_925
11th January 2010, 10:15
almost everything but a frame and plastics.

ajw_888
12th January 2010, 14:08
There was a bit more than just bits and bobs on and in the red bike.

The real question is who's got the bike now? and the little blue one too.

Ivan
14th January 2010, 15:46
A TM built in NZ? I thought the TM would have been brought over here as who sells them here?

Shorty_925
14th January 2010, 19:51
A TM built in NZ? I thought the TM would have been brought over here as who sells them here?

In Auckland and Christchurch.

ajw_888
16th January 2010, 06:22
Motoworks, TM Racing NZ
413 Tuam Street
Christchurch
03 389 0308 (Parts & accessories for TM Racing)
info@tm-racing.co.nz