PDA

View Full Version : Stag night

Winter
9th January 2010, 19:40
I need some help with a bit of planning for my mates Stag do.

I'm looking for some accommodation for one night, in Auckland CBD.

I want a penthouse, or executive apartment.. you know, somewhere really flash. 3 or 4 bedrooms would be nice. Could live with 2.

I need it for one night only. To have a bit of fun.. (no not a raging party) But somewhere to base ourselves as we come and go from a set menu of bars, clubs and err, private establishments throughout the night.

There will be ladies on hand to serve drinks, bend over etc.

A friend may also be supplying a year old tiger and handler to keep the apartment exciting. So err.. some... "understanding" management would be required.

Most places seem to be insisting on a minimum 3 night stay, which, on a penthouse or a 4 bedroom place becomes rather prohibitive.

Any suggestions on a venue? Date is late Feb, 2010

Fatt Max
9th January 2010, 19:51
Oooh, tricky one that mate.....

A guy I know did a similar thing about three years ago (less the wildlife, mind you the pig he ended up in bed with......sorry, off topic) and his mob found the Quest Apartments in Albert Street (i Think) to be pretty good about all that.

I booked a suite there for me and the missus for our wedding anniversary in 2001 and it is rather nice (the walls in room 421 can tell a few stories I can tell you)

Most CBD hotels wont let a pack of guys rent a suite so it's slim pickings. If you are stuck, just break into any electorate office and squat for the night, those lazy fuckers are all on holiday anyways.

Good luck with the arrangements mate, let us know how (or who) you get on...

any room for a fat bloke?

scissorhands
9th January 2010, 19:53
Try the local 'establishments' for ideas. They are based right there, and may want to assist paying customers to stay near.

Tiger? You may be able to do a deal for others to share this beasts company

Tank
9th January 2010, 19:55
Cannot help with accom - But wanted to say your comment about the tiger reminded me of the movie "The Hangover".

Any party with a real tiger comes under the heading of awesome!

yachtie10
9th January 2010, 20:13
depends on how much you want to pay
plenty of nice hotel rooms eg 2 and 3 bedroom penthousee
http://www.mirvachotels.com/quay-west-suites-auckland

Fatt Max
9th January 2010, 20:20
Cannot help with accom - But wanted to say your comment about the tiger reminded me of the movie "The Hangover".

Any party with a real tiger comes under the heading of awesome!

That must be the funniest film of the year.....and what a stag night.......

Winter
9th January 2010, 20:41
depends on how much you want to pay
plenty of nice hotel rooms eg 2 and 3 bedroom penthousee
http://www.mirvachotels.com/quay-west-suites-auckland

I dont care how much it costs, problem is they wont let a tiger in at any Mirvac hotel - they have a strict no party policy.

P38
9th January 2010, 21:34
No one in their right mind would rent out their expensive penthouse suite for one night to a group of blokes and a tiger for a stag do no matter how much they reassure you they wont be partying their.

Unless of course your ready to stump up with a hefty cash bond in advance.

Hotels will evict you at the first sign of any such happenings.

McJim
9th January 2010, 21:49
What you need to do is find someone incredibly wealthy who wants to rent his/her executive apartment to you and your partygoers rather than a professional accommodation outfit. The "establishements" may be able to assist.

3lemental
9th January 2010, 22:49
What you need to do is find someone incredibly wealthy who wants to rent his/her executive apartment to you and your partygoers rather than a professional accommodation outfit. The "establishements" may be able to assist.
Maybe this guy would like to help you out; http://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-times/news/3203419/Swindler-ejected-from-luxury-flat