PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Scooter

danzf16
4th May 2005, 14:07
Some b@##$@$ stole my scooter!!! Taken from outside my flat on friday night in worser bay, seatoun ,wellington. Red Suzuki SJ50, plate: 74WCQ. Anybody seen it??? Please i'm desperate!!! Any ideas on other avenues i can pursue to try and find it would be much appreciated.

jazbug5
4th May 2005, 14:23
Bugger. So sorry: and before anyone links to Velox's post, the scooter she saw in the back of a van was white... I just checked!

Jono
4th May 2005, 16:46
Man that sux dude.

Hope the people that stole it get whats coming to them!!

Skunk
4th May 2005, 17:22
Any ideas on other avenues i can pursue to try and find it would be much appreciated.
Been about the bike shops asking? Checked the local hoon hangouts (in the bush nearby)?

All I can think of - guess you would have too.

Sutage
5th May 2005, 14:21
See it as a godsend. Get learners and buy a bike, youll have no problems getting used to it, and remember the feeling when you first got your scooter? Imagine that like 100 times better, trust me i just got a bike yesterday and apart from a few things im pretty much riding decently, i think :D

Do it!

danzf16
6th May 2005, 07:39
See it as a godsend. Get learners and buy a bike, youll have no problems getting used to it, and remember the feeling when you first got your scooter? Imagine that like 100 times better, trust me i just got a bike yesterday and apart from a few things im pretty much riding decently, i think :D

Do it!
yeah i'd love to buy a bike, but unfortunately my financial situation is not great. I do plan on getting one though. cheers

Sutage
6th May 2005, 10:21
they are pretty cheap man, i just got a nice one for 1700, can get em off trademe for like 1k if your lucky, bout the same price as scooters

RPM91
8th May 2005, 13:48
Yeah getting a bike after a scooter is the best experience !, so much power and better handling, id never go back to a scooter ne more :laugh: