PDA

View Full Version : More dumbarse vids

SpankMe
4th May 2005, 14:29
Heres a fuckwit cage passenger who got what he deserved.

A couple kids are driving down a residential street when the kid in the back seat tries to knock some kid off his bike by opening up the back door.

Wolf
4th May 2005, 15:16
Poetic justice.

That would have done some serious damage - hopefully enough to make him think again before being a stupid arsehole.

Waylander
4th May 2005, 15:18
Haha fuckin dick. Had to deal with nuts like that all the time when I had to ride a bicycle to school and stuff.

pyrocam
4th May 2005, 15:19
lol. seen that somewhere. its a ripper eh.

just looking at the face into the bumber haha

remember kids. make it click

ManDownUnder
4th May 2005, 15:29
Made me laugh and cringe at the same time ...

hell that'd nearly kill ya wouldn't it? It be like an upper cut using the back end of a car!

.... oooo not good... not good at all!
[edit] - how fast are they going????

That'd be a death sentence... surely!
MDU

Wolf
4th May 2005, 15:42
[edit] - how fast are they going????

That'd be a death sentence... surely!
MDU
It'd be a hospital stay at least. Can't be good hitting a stationary object then getting slammed backwards into the side of a moving vehicle.

bugjuice
4th May 2005, 15:45
reminds me of my favourite phrase - 'you been out chasing parked cars?'
that's really really going to leave a bruise in the morning..
ouch

being american, I bet the kid sued the owner of the car he face-planted for 'braking too hard', or parking 4" too far from the kerb or something - then won..

Waylander
4th May 2005, 15:49
reminds me of my favourite phrase - 'you been out chasing parked cars?'
that's really really going to leave a bruise in the morning..
ouch

being american, I bet the kid sued the owner of the car he face-planted for 'braking too hard', or parking 4" too far from the kerb or something - then won..
Not likely. Video evidence proves otherwise and you can bet your bike they had to show it in court.

bugjuice
4th May 2005, 15:58
Not lickely. Video evidence proves otherwise and you can bet your bike they had to show it in court.
not lickely? :-p
it's amazing what gets 'lost' when you're trying to take money :msn-wink:

Waylander
4th May 2005, 16:00
not lickely? :-p
it's amazing what gets 'lost' when you're trying to take money :msn-wink:
Ha, yea I thought I misspelt that. Anyway if they are dumb enough to put it online they are to dumb to hide it well enough so the cops wont find it.

Suney
4th May 2005, 16:25
I beleive they call this 'Natural Selection'

justsomeguy
4th May 2005, 16:32
baaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahaha :killingme :lol: :laugh:

Do you have more to this saga or is that it???

SuperDave
4th May 2005, 17:38
HA HA HA, what a dumbass, serves him right. I wonder what damage he received from that faceplant?

Coldkiwi
4th May 2005, 17:56
oooooeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!! that is VERY well nasty! strangely complelling viewing tho!

Zed
4th May 2005, 17:59
Heres a fuckwit cage passenger who got what he deserved.

A couple kids are driving down a residential street when the kid in the back seat tries to knock some kid off his bike by opening up the back door.You *really* think he got what he deserved though? :no:

danb
5th May 2005, 00:03
Damm - Ouch!!! :whistle:

The Devil Strikes back :devil2:

Gremlin
5th May 2005, 06:11
I always thought karma was something for hippies... maybe there is something in it after all.

You might think I'm being mean, but he deserved it. He thought it would be funny to hit the kid, and then he got hit. :laugh: Sweet Justice.

But sooo painful to watch :no:

ManDownUnder
5th May 2005, 08:18
oooooeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!! that is VERY well nasty! strangely complelling viewing tho!

That's what I found... I thought I must be some sort of sadist but then found it quite interesting to see
* how fast they were going to start with
* how his head take the hit and snaps back
* the angle of the whole thing happening

morbid viewing, but as you say - I kept going back to it...!

ManDownUnder
5th May 2005, 08:23
kinda reminds me of the good ol' days living in Taranaki. Heading up the mountain on the Straford side (to the Mountain House) they were doing some work up there and put out heaps of 44gal drums...

well one night some meat head comes along and sends them all flying off into the bush with his bull bars - just clipping them nicely... missing the occasional one but obviously got his eye in as he went...

... so the guys put them all back out again - carried on with their work...

next night, or a couple of nights later, same thing

so they get them out again... and fill a couple with water... pretty much to the top...

they found the wreck of a car the next day, front left quarter destroyed... can't recall what happened to the driver though...

I agreed with Zed on this one though - I don't think that kid got what he deserved. A good kick in the arse would have done the trick, or (some decent) panel damage to the car they were driving...

MDU

Sniper
5th May 2005, 08:35
Stupid arse, hope he did a proper job and ridded intellectually himself from the world. At least his mates wont piss around like that anymore

Gremlin
6th May 2005, 01:17
At least his mates wont piss around like that anymore
That's the biggest problem. Despite numerous ads etc, nothing finds itself in the mind of a teen. He/she is bulletproof, it won't happen to me etc.

Then it does happen, and suddenly they want to get the message out there, raise awareness etc.

But somebody has to have been hurt/killed and possibly families ripped apart/destroyed before the teen(s) change their attitude. By then its far too late... :no:

MSTRS
6th May 2005, 10:13
Think about this....that kid's 'harmless' little prank, if it had worked, would have destroyed the bicycle & sent the rider straight into the parked car. I think the little shit got a just reward for his endeavours. However, I do hope he lived. Life's lessons learned best are generally painful.

Coldkiwi
6th May 2005, 12:30
any person trying to take a cyclist out like that is screwed in the head. Doesn't necessarily mean that he should GET screwed in the head for trying to do it, but if he survived, you can guarantee he'd learn his lesson. There's definitely some doubt in my office about whether he'd survive though!

Qkchk
2nd September 2005, 18:53
I just love the slow-mo part of the clip where you can see what happened.... :clap:

These guys where trying to knock the kid off his bike but we have sweet justice instead.. :rofl:

Sniper
2nd September 2005, 20:17
Ouch, thats painful

Coyote
2nd September 2005, 20:50
Haha, teach him for trying to harm a biker

N4CR
2nd September 2005, 23:14
Yes waylander you just killed it... might want to edit your post for the good of kb eh ;)

onearmedbandit
2nd September 2005, 23:14
If it's the same clip I've seen, I'd say he didn't learn a thing. You see it's hard to do when you're dead. (OK I've never seen the aftermath, but his head hit hard and fast on a rather solid, stationary object.

hXc
2nd September 2005, 23:20
That would of hurt a bit. Although hilarious to watch :rofl:

SPman
3rd September 2005, 07:00
Hilarious?
Not really - if that guy survived, I'd be surprised!
As an example of consequences - maybe it has merits - otherwise, it just made me feel ill!

texmo
3rd September 2005, 16:31
I have seen that before the guy didnt survie.......

WRT
5th September 2005, 15:03
I have seen that before the guy didnt survie.......

Yeah, me too, and the guy did die as a result.

Supposedly the guy in the car knew the guy on the bike and was trying to perform a "practical joke". One word - Dick. With a capital D.

crshbndct
5th September 2005, 15:20
if he died.. well thats a bit rough. if he didnt, he is going to be horribly maimed for life.
CARS AND BIKES ARE NOT TOYS, FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniper
5th September 2005, 15:53
Yes they are

Storm
5th September 2005, 16:55
Shitstirrer

Sniper
5th September 2005, 16:56
:devil2:.....

SpankMe
10th November 2005, 09:12
and another dumbarse sticking a rocket up his arse.

sAsLEX
10th November 2005, 09:21
cant afford to DL it at uni but they had a rocket in the arse vid on soprts cafe last night, mark thought it was the funniest shit the others weren't too ammused

Matt Bleck
10th November 2005, 09:33
I thought it was funny till someone said he died.....:mellow:

Wolf
10th November 2005, 21:05
cant afford to DL it at uni but they had a rocket in the arse vid on soprts cafe last night, mark thought it was the funniest shit the others weren't too ammused
It was the same vid - I'd seen the clip on one of the Jokes and Humour threads and recognised it. Stupid moron. He stood up and did the triumphant "I'm da MAN" routine, proving without doubt "no brain, no pain"...