PDA

View Full Version : Motorbike camper? WTF?

Laxi
16th January 2010, 09:49
why the hell would you want to drag this thing around? surely it's easier to carry a tent
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzGWnicCigs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzGWnicCigs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ukusa
16th January 2010, 09:59
might be ok for midgets

Dean
16th January 2010, 10:15
Me and Gary Coleman can Top n Tail in that lol.

If I were at a campsite with that thing, some one would just bellyflop onto the back to squish me like a sandwich and I wouldnt know who did it.

steve_t
16th January 2010, 10:28
LOL... solutions for problems that don't exist.
I thought the whole lid was gonna raise up. I guess it's also OK for people who sleep in the foetal position or with their knees in their face. Imagine a tour of about 10 riders all with these in tow :laugh:

pritch
16th January 2010, 11:03
Totally impractical this side of the Tasman, cross the ditch though and you'll see them. Not my cup of tea, but then neither would be sleeping on the ground over there.

I've already had venomous snakes in my bed twice, and slept unknowingly within inches of a king cobra on a number of occasions. I'm seriously over all that shit.

Big Col
16th January 2010, 11:07
That looks to be as much use as a chocolate tea pot, Very little reward for all the effort of dragging it around. A tent or better yet a motel/hotel much easier.

Headbanger
16th January 2010, 11:10
I witnessed a convey of bikes recently that were all towing trailers, bigger then that one as well. Pretty sure one had a seat mounted on it and his wife was perched upon it.

Headbanger
16th January 2010, 11:13
Having watched the video, I can now say that is a total piece of shit.

I have asked them if they come in adult sizes....

Laxi
16th January 2010, 12:20
I'm seriously over all that shit.

I miss it like crazy, rather sleep with a taipan than put up with this crap "summer" :rofl:

P38
16th January 2010, 18:31
Shit my tent is smaller when packed , bigger when erect and and can be put up in the same time it took him to tie down one side.....

Why would you bother alright!

PrincessBandit
16th January 2010, 18:53
might be ok for midgets

Wow! Perfect size for me.

R6_kid
16th January 2010, 21:08
Simple upgrade would be to make it so the 'bed' folds out to be 6ft+ with the awning modified to cover the whole lot. Wouldn't be hard either, but then it doesn't look like a lot of thought went in to this model in the first place.

davebullet
16th January 2010, 22:53
You will never have your usual, decent biker gang bang in that one. Looks more like a portaloo or maybe givi fucked up their latest top box design.

Headbanger
16th January 2010, 23:08
You will never have your usual, decent biker gang bang in that one. .

I'd struggle to even have a wank in it.

Sure I could do it, But not in comfort.